Thread: Last patch and Full Auto

Last patch and Full Auto

Don't know if this is just me but since the last patch ive noticed my FA fails to hit or is only a couple of bullets alot more than usual, drastically more so, just now to test I went back to ado and even on grey mobs (level 140) I get alot more 1-3 bullet FA attacks than I ever have before (practically none against such a low level now i just got 4 in a row), im lev 213 with a jpgpp has anything been changed with FA? or is it just me?
    Galdethi 220/22 Soldier of Mercenaries

Boycott Starforce!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Don't know if this is just me but since the last patch ive noticed my FA fails to hit or is only a couple of bullets alot more than usual, drastically more so, just now to test I went back to ado and even on grey mobs (level 140) I get alot more 1-3 bullet FA attacks than I ever have before (practically none against such a low level now i just got 4 in a row), im lev 213 with a jpgpp has anything been changed with FA? or is it just me?
    Seems to be you.. my soldier still does the same constant 14-16 bullet FA with his SPB as before.. except against certain AI gens, that is

I'm doing 15k FA's most of the time. So it's you.
    "Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."
    I am Luciesa - Octowuss - Ssupotco

still addicted since 2001-07-03 11:55:38

Ah well seems to have sorted itself out now anyway, just seemed very odd.

Boycott Starforce!

I was acutaly wondering this myself as I was starting to miss some on ace. I figure it's something to do with the mobs evades being changed somehow. Since some times I do 10k fa and others I'm getting 5 bullets were before I was getting constant 15. I think unless someone can find a mob were they are hitting low now instead of what they were before that it's just a fluke.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Went back to the start of ado and it was apparent again, crap lev 140ish mobs just after you get past the water on your way to the omni statue I still get some god awfull FA's instead of 10k+ on the jpgpp, hell I don't think I have ever had more than a couple of crap FA's an hr, I was geting 3-4 in a row 0_0

Boycott Starforce!

We're seeing this one each patch don't we ?

My FAs are fine, you're having a bad luck.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

FA is just too random as it is. I stopped caring what my FAs are and now just accept the fact sometimes its 15k, but it will often enough be 0 on grey mobs too.

Quote Originally Posted by Novafox View Post
    FA is just too random as it is.
    28 Bullets on an Advy, but 0 Bullets on a Leet.

working as intended.
    Last edited by Deathstalker; Oct 4th, 2006 at 09:19:31. Reason: quote, spelling, punctuation.

Dark Front
    Deathstalker Owner of Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    Brucelee2003: Hit, switch target, hit, switch target, avoid pvp. Works.
    Divine001: That's not even funny DS. You're not welcome here.
    randomletter: people with AS/SA/dimach combos are dangers to an adv while other profs are totally immune
    randomletter: You only win due to the unfair crat advantage. Namely advs have 0 experience.

I got no problems with FA at all. Well, at least I dont whine with every 0 bullets one :P
    "Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."

Odd I haven't seen anybody whine, just ask questions and seek answers, not childish remarks.

Boycott Starforce!

Nothing personal. It's just funny to see few threads like "omg evades don't work" "omg fa is bugged" every now and then