Thread: Mob pathing broken since 16.3.3?

Mob pathing broken since 16.3.3?

I noticed during clan week last week in Pande that about 1 mob in 20 would run away from the TC instead of moving toward the blob. Last night, I saw the same behavior from a Notum Scourge in Pen.

Has anyone else noticed a high rate of mob pathing problems since last week's patch?

I recently did Nascence hecks with an enforcer outside team tanking. Never did that before, so I cannot say if anything changed. What happened is that the enfo pulled loads of hecks and brought them to the team. Then he mongoed. All hecks are drawn to him, except for maybe 2 in 15 that instead run away. After a few meters, they take a screeching turn and run back to attack the enfo. Looks like they think that the scenic route is the shortest one.
    Luuv lvl220/19/67 NM engie equip
    Spamheal lvl205/23 NM doc equip
    You might not believe it possible, but not all my toons are in my signature! *gasp*
    And yes, I always edit my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrien View Post
    I noticed during clan week last week in Pande that about 1 mob in 20 would run away from the TC instead of moving toward the blob. Last night, I saw the same behavior from a Notum Scourge in Pen.

Has anyone else noticed a high rate of mob pathing problems since last week's patch?
    I've seen this before 16.3.
    Usually we'd crack jokes about caller's bad smell

Can't say I've noticed it being any worse/better than before. MOBs quite often take a scenic route if they feel they can't get to you in a more direct fashion, even if it's not exactly obvious what is stopping them...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Unfortunantly, this is definitely something that has always happened, although I would say it used to be one mob every other pande raid, and now it seems more like 5 or 6 per raid. It could just be a weirdness in the universe's random number generator though.

Mostly I just wanted to know whether other people had seen a marked change.