Thread: Missing perks bug.

Missing perks bug.

I first found this bug on my shade, didn't get all the infomation about it when I was on him though.

From shade:
    Was missing a bunch of piercing skill, so my weapons were oe, so I had to change my left arm spirit, but I didn't think much of it.
    Later, after 42 raid had started, my perk specials were not graying out, or giving the right feedback. They were working otherwise though, doing damage, buffing myself, and so forth. I petitioned in the middle of the raid, GM tried to fix it, and failed. Suggested I try relogging, which I forgot to do.

I never opened perk window.

On doc now, at beast raid:
    Perk specials have same problem as shade had.
    Nano skills are low. So, I check equpiment, it's all the same as it has been for a while now. I check perks to make sure I havn't reset any, and they are missing.

I have a grand total of 5 perk lines listed that I can put perks into. I also have 25 perks untrained, and how I got 25 perks untrained in one night, I don't know. 15 ai perks untrained also.

First page of Perk window
    Second page
    Third page

Please fix, I want to be able to use my perks......

EDIT: GM told me it's a client side bug, as he was able to log in as me and it worked for him. I then tried running ao on my laptop, and it was fixed there, so yea, I guess I'l just reinstall ao. :-(
    Last edited by DragonShade; Oct 8th, 2006 at 01:55:35.
    DragonShade
    Doctourobert Pretends to Heal...
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp
    RepairDragon Pure 100% tradeskills

Only reason I rolled clan, and not neutral or omni is because neutrals get shafted in equipment... And omni gardens are ugly....

PvM > Towers

hmm this almost sounds like a good thing lol i wouldnt mind 25 perk resets overnight