/ Attention ppl, here's my guide, use at will
For my "new" final setup there was a request of how I did it. Since New symbs from my earlyer setup includes the 250 support brain (set in first) and the 300 infantry chest (set in almost last). As to the question of "does it make a likking differece?" and "why reperk all that again?", well, my only comment is, as good friend once told me:
It's all about the twinking!
I would like to start by saying that in all my setups, there was room for slack. Just by using ql 250-260 imps, implies that this can be done in highly different manners. Even with my last ql 300 chest symb, I did not have to train last AI primary genome, for 14 extra strengt/stamina. Therefore, one might manage to get on the same setup without the same amount of phats from pande, as I aquired.
So anyway, I would like to start out by refering to my previous guide HERE. And I will not repeat any of the stuff there.
Implants I used where almost the same as in my previous twinking: IMPS.
Same goes for my PERKS. This time around however, I had to reperk from one setup to another.
It helps somewhat to:
1) have ql 295+ Combined Mercenaries armor ready for the different twinking weapons
2) having a MP to buff CM to get on some of the different stuff (like Gemini's Double Band of Linked Information and Aim of Libra demanding 1500 in SensoryImprovement)
3) have all other profs in easy access for the relevant buffs (base abilities and treatment) as for example Aim of Libra demands 1k in intel).
4) have the best ranged weapon buffs available, as for the twinking of the other symbs, intel/psy/sense (or a combo) I used pistols.
5) to have ql 300 HQ advantages adding 9 to all abilities
6) 23 AI lvls, as that makes hotswapping with armor faster
7) having an org that is willing to change org contracts several times, back and forth, just for ones amusement (thx VG!)
The order of how I put in the symbs in my setup is this:
1) Head symb
2) Eye symb
3) Most rest symbs
4) Left hand symb
5) Right arm symb
6) Chest symb
7) Thigh symb
8) Waist symb as last one
Reason for this is simple. Head adds to central abilities and treatment. Chest, thigh and waist is used a lot for twinking on ql 300 symbs, hence I waited as long as possible with them.
To cut to the point, getting on a ql 250 support brain I had to twink on the Mystery of Pisces. 1500 in Dimach on an adv is not really pain, but no walk in the park either.
1) Here are my PERKS => 110
2) Additional I had to get org contracts ql 240 => can't remember
3) My armor/ utility setups is HERE => 233
4) Personal tower adding to Dimach => 22
5) Base Dimach buff (20) and all buffs adding to Intel/Psy/Sense (actually I always get all types of buffs before i get any symbs on => 25 (or so)
6) Ql 283 head implant adding to Dimach => 81
7) Better/ other imps/symbs => can't remember but Chest Infantry Symb adds some and i think one more.. u figure it out.
8) Max base Dimach ofc => can't remember
On a sidenote, don't NEVER EVER rightclick any of the utility stuff, as that will surely get your Mystery of Pisces off. Also, I would recommend putting the Mystery of Pisces in utillity slot 1 (reason comes later). Btw, there was some slack, I think I ended up with 1513 in Dimach.
That should be it.
After getting on that, there is the small challenge of getting on 2 Sword of Dusk.
1) Used this setup => 464 + trickle => prob total 485 (or so)
2) Normal buff for mele energy (20) + all base buffs => 25 (or so)
3) Max Umbral => 153
4) Ring of Plausibility => 2
5) 10 perks in AI heavy infantry => 100
6) Base skill from trickle => not sure
7) No towers or anything. Had to use 41 IP points, so I did not bother with better setup for this.
Now to getting on the 250 brain itself. I used the following:
1) Clothes/ utility/ implants SETUP. Note that implants where all based on buffing stats, and not treatment. => Agility 262 Intelligence 305 Sense 332
2) All perks as listed over, but at this point I started reperking off the AI mele energy to atrox primay => Agility 125 Intelligence 110 Sense 70
3) All base abilities buffs + treatment buffs from docs. (Did not need Treatment transfer, as it turned out at this point I had more than sufficient treatment to get a ql 250 symbiant on.) => Agility 37 Intelligence 32 Sense 27
4) The Ring of Plausibility => Agility 20 Intelligence 20 Sense 20
5) Org HQ => Agility 9 Intelligence 9 Sense 9
6) Org contracts adding => Sense 12
7) For emergency, one can use the Extruder Nutrition Bar for adding 2 to all abilities (although it tastes like cardboard).
8) Base skills => Agility 780 Intelligence 600 Sense 600
On the brain part, I did not HAVE to use any org contracts, and neither any hard to get buffs like Improved Cut Red Tape (just tonns of "hard" to get phats). Although my org had contracts ql 125(?) for sense, it made it a bit easier.
PPS! If there are some mistakes, it should be because it's been a longer process where my memory of what I used when, is a bit blurred... and plax xcuse ma englisj, as I'm no native to that language.