Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nobby has a foot infection

Nobby has a foot infection

Ewwww!!!!)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Its bloody killing me... and making me grumpy at the same time.
    Hardboy 211/16 NT
    Nobodyfalse 220/21 Enf
    Nelson 174/12 Agent
    Doctor 174/15 Doctor (suprisingly)
    Nobblet 150/14 Soldier.

Thegoodcop

Quote Originally Posted by Nobby View Post
    Its bloody killing me... and making me grumpy at the same time.
    Waaah waaah waaaah, stop using the forums for what you should use mummy for!

VOID

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Soap?
    Won't help an infection.

VOID

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Soap?
    No idea what to say to this... soap in relation to what? Its a scab from playing footbal that went bad somehow. My foot is a giant red tomatoey thing. AND ITS BLOODY HURTS! OW! OW! OW! FFS! And I can't take painkillers... doctors orders
    Hardboy 211/16 NT
    Nobodyfalse 220/21 Enf
    Nelson 174/12 Agent
    Nobblet 150/14 Soldier.

Thegoodcop

Damn you man, today is this day in a month when i make only constructive posts, and you come up with thread like this? WTF i am supposed to post?!! You ruined it !

My foot is a giant red tomatoey thing. AND ITS BLOODY HURTS! OW! OW! OW! FFS!
    More.... MORE!! OH GOD THIS IS TURNING ME ON!!

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Damn you man, today is this day in a month when i make only constructive posts, and you come up with thread like this? WTF i am supposed to post?!! You ruined it !
    Uhm...
    VOID

this thread is VERY constructive. it helps relieve my pain.
    Hardboy 211/16 NT
    Nobodyfalse 220/21 Enf
    Nelson 174/12 Agent
    Nobblet 150/14 Soldier.

Thegoodcop

QQ more tbh. I have a skin "infection" if you'll call it that, called Hidradenitis Suppurativa. I've had this problem for over a year now. Basically, blocked sweat glands on my legs and armpits have caused large areas to become black and dark red, and become covered with open sores that constantly ooze puss and bleed. It's the worst pain I've ever had in my life, reoccurring daily.

The smell from this infection is terrible. Even after I shower and wash it, the smell remains. My social life is greatly effected by this, I can't leave the house that often. I will need extensive surgery and skin grafts to treat this, and I've been through loads of incompetent doctors and surgeons, getting nowhere, going in circles.

All of this is a true story, I was misdiagnosed for this illness, and this is considered an "orphan illness" as it is not researched by nearly anyone. Be aware of this condition 8)
    Last edited by Adamentium; May 2nd, 2007 at 19:24:45.
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adamentium View Post
    QQ more tbh. I have a skin "infection" if you'll call it that, called Hidradenitis Suppurativa. I've had this problem for over a year now. Basically, blocked sweat glands on my legs and armpits have caused large areas to become black and dark red, and become covered with open sores that constantly ooze puss and bleed. It's the worst pain I've ever had in my life, reoccurring daily.

The smell from this infection is terrible. Even after I shower and wash it, the smell remains. My social life is greatly effected by this, I can't leave the house that often. I will need extensive surgery and skin grafts to treat this, and I've been through loads of incompetent doctors and surgeons, getting nowhere, going in circles.

All of this is a true story, I was misdiagnosed for this illness, and this is considered an "orphan illness" as it is not researched by nearly anyone. Be aware of this condition 8)

Speaking of that, I'm hungry / horny.
    Clearly lying for attention. Screenies with a sign held up saying "I'm ada" Or it never happened.
    Hardboy 211/16 NT
    Nobodyfalse 220/21 Enf
    Nelson 174/12 Agent
    Nobblet 150/14 Soldier.

Thegoodcop

Right.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamentium View Post
    I'm hungry / horny.
    Any volunteers for either?

Clearly lying for attention. Screenies with a sign held up saying "I'm ada" Or it never happened.
    I'm not lying at all, believe what you want. I'm certainly not taking a picture of my infection.
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

No comment necessary then. So back to my foot. Any reccomended relieving creams or anything like that?
    Hardboy 211/16 NT
    Nobodyfalse 220/21 Enf
    Nelson 174/12 Agent
    Nobblet 150/14 Soldier.

Thegoodcop

Oh, trust me. Adam isn't lying. It's so overwhelming, you can almost hear the faint buzz of his stench on Vent. I doubt that kind of power for a smell would be any normal body oder, we're definately talking new-found infections here.

No comment necessary then. So back to my foot. Any reccomended relieving creams or anything like that?

Clotted or whipped, either way I want to lick it)))))))))))

Just a fungus or ?
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

0_o
    Welcome to my team!
    I CUT YOU SO BAD YOU NO WISH I CUT YOU SO BAD!
    Ignoramus is mah hero!
    Build meh a statue!

http://youtube.com/bigmanforce - Ao machinima

Just check it out, maybe you'll find something you like.
    New vids inc Xbox live gamertag: Bigmanforce23 lets play ^^
    Halo, cod, destiny all the games you hate! (360)

Thats his brain cell working solox. It makes a lot of noise chugging away... its not a fungus... just a football scab/cut that went bad.
    Hardboy 211/16 NT
    Nobodyfalse 220/21 Enf
    Nelson 174/12 Agent
    Nobblet 150/14 Soldier.

Thegoodcop

Tiamin's involved! Zomg, I was anticipating this. Please explain your fungus problem Tiamin, as detailed as possible)))))))))))))) please.

its not a fungus... just a football scab/cut that went bad.
    So just mouldy-blood then? Got the cream yet?))))))))

I know nothing about feet infections... if someone suggest something that works I can go check the medical cabinet... (oh the agony of walking :X)
    Hardboy 211/16 NT
    Nobodyfalse 220/21 Enf
    Nelson 174/12 Agent
    Nobblet 150/14 Soldier.

Thegoodcop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast