Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293061 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Videos 3

hai frand
    Ex-President of eBay Jihad Squad
    // Karlino - 218|16 Soli Fixer
    // Depredation 148|3 Atrox NT
    // PvP Videos
    // Mafia Din Ventrilo 2: Civil War

Member of Sanguine Prophecy
    // First Sergeant Karlino - 70 Orc Hunter

"Okay, as you can see we've hit a right paradox, delete the mission and repull." -RK Mission Fun, Lime, Adam, Karl
    Clan gankin' again. Well, at least I'm not Bigmanforce.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurron View Post
    oh cmon :P you cant tell that he had gsf? Look how fast he was goin, mrhugger couldnt even catch up to the guy . . .
    The last part was funny yeah but i HIGHLY doubt phatz would have even stood a chance against hugger if he was selfed . . .
    but not like shades are meant for dueling anyways
    Everyone seems to run pretty fast at TL7 to be honest i'd ask him about this before making this accusation, I run around the arena faster than that and I always have GSF on being a fixer and all.

btw . . .
    heres a little question for you stromm . . why did you go full CC? Yumemi did it too but . . . I don't see what the reason for it is?
    Im not trying to be rude or anything . . . im just asking
    It's not a good setup if everyone knows why.
    Last edited by stromm; Nov 21st, 2006 at 04:59:55.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Medithor View Post
    I play Hello Kitty Island Adventure 2.
    I play the original.

hmm..wonder how many lett

O.o

You don't get more AR from cc than you do from css.

Quote Originally Posted by Eatin View Post
    You don't get more AR from cc than you do from css.
    Wow, aren't you observant!
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

Quote Originally Posted by Karlino View Post
    hai frand
    what's the second (technically third?) song in your original Mafia Din Ventrilo video? The video starts out with the song with hardly any words, then goes to Heaven Nine Eleven by Tesla...but what's after that?
    Last edited by Bleodemm; Nov 21st, 2006 at 08:43:41.

hmm..wonder how many lett
    Quote Originally Posted by Medithor View Post
    The +AR and the +proj dam for the one hander would be my guess, the evades from CSS dont matter so much on a fixer, the more obvious tradeoff is the ranged inits you loose in order to 1/1 with an ELLTS. I'm kinda curious how it's working for him myself.
    <----thats why i said it tiamin, so pls stfu

Quote Originally Posted by Eatin View Post
    <----thats why i said it tiamin, so pls stfu
    l2quote

stfu yourself
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

less talking more peeveepee
    Meet me on RK1!
    Desperado34 Supreme Creator
    Enzaa Eternalist

my wtb thread my wts thread

so get fraps desp! Make pvp videos!
    Aurron has a thong on with Ql125 implants on atm :P otherwise i would make my own videos and post em . . . . so all you freaks out there that pvp a lot! GET FRAPS! Bring this thread back to full health!
    They must find it difficult...
    Those who have taken authority as the truth,
    rather than truth as the authority

-G. Massey, Egyptologist

Keeper Tournament II

Quote Originally Posted by bleofoo
    what's the second (technically third?) song in your original Mafia Din Ventrilo video? The video starts out with the song with hardly any words, then goes to Heaven Nine Eleven by Tesla...but what's after that?
    Avenged Sevenfold - Unholy Confessions

I hate a7x...
    Ex-President of eBay Jihad Squad
    // Karlino - 218|16 Soli Fixer
    // Depredation 148|3 Atrox NT
    // PvP Videos
    // Mafia Din Ventrilo 2: Civil War

Member of Sanguine Prophecy
    // First Sergeant Karlino - 70 Orc Hunter

"Okay, as you can see we've hit a right paradox, delete the mission and repull." -RK Mission Fun, Lime, Adam, Karl
    Clan gankin' again. Well, at least I'm not Bigmanforce.

I think I worded it wrong. I meant you retain the AR and you get + proj damage for the one hander.
    Transcendence[OT-RK1]
    Luvr - 220/21 Fixer | Medithor - 220/17 Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Karlino View Post
    Avenged Sevenfold - Unholy Confessions

I hate a7x...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aurron View Post
    so get fraps desp! Make pvp videos!
    As you wish...

Before i started the capture i took some damage while pulling the soldier away from Borealis BY1, used my Corrupted Flesh and rooted the soldier somewhere a bit out of view. Probably a boring video, but well, i'm just a harmless trader...
    Syy

yay for videos from someone other than advs and enfs

You complain about how nerfed traders are but you're a nanomage who beat a soldier, if the glove doesn't fit you must aquit.
    You can't spell slaughter without laughter.

Rookie Gank "Wilsonat" Me 220/22/36 adv GODMODE AND NAKED.

Quote Originally Posted by randomletter View Post
    You complain about how nerfed traders are but you're a nanomage who beat a soldier, if the glove doesn't fit you must aquit.
    I didn't beat him, Wilsonat, i survived him longer than most would have expected. This doesn't change the fact that the offensive and defensive toolkit of a trader are way behind other professions and that i would have insta-splat if the things that this soldier is famous for would had been up or if Borealis would have a few less trees.

Is there anyone who i can bribe so that we get LE Beta Slots and you a fully buffed 220/30 atrox trader? :/
    Syy

I'd love to make video's but my fps seem to drop to 3-4 when recording with fraps. Im also not such a computer wizard so my vids would be ugly anyway
    Meet me on RK1!
    Desperado34 Supreme Creator
    Enzaa Eternalist

my wtb thread my wts thread

If you are using a cracked version of fraps desperado, try a different cracked (or just buy legit) version, some of the older cracked versions cut down FPS horribly, its a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    I didn't beat him, Wilsonat, i survived him longer than most would have expected. This doesn't change the fact that the offensive and defensive toolkit of a trader are way behind other professions and that i would have insta-splat if the things that this soldier is famous for would had been up or if Borealis would have a few less trees.

Is there anyone who i can bribe so that we get LE Beta Slots and you a fully buffed 220/30 atrox trader? :/
    ignore wilson. he is silly. and he died to a crat.

Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293061 ... LastLast