Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212253 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Videos 3

Quote Originally Posted by Flexy View Post
    lol not really but cause I didnt have fraps yet on this computer :\ lets duel again and ill fraps ^_^
    Was only kidding around, i love you. Anyway, i wont be on much if wow would ever arrive

lol why is it that odd still even posts or plays the game ?

gg rocky2 I liked the one with imp cut red tape or was it OS? the cm the ncu the rrfe and the tts pwn pwn

Thumbs down Reroll!

Rofl you are the KING of Duels master omg all HAIL ROCKY2 THE KING OF ARENA KING OF DUELS KING OF OB's opps dont read that last one...

P.S REROLL

Quote Originally Posted by Roshanni View Post
    lol why is it that odd still even posts or plays the game ?

gg rocky2 I liked the one with imp cut red tape or was it OS? the cm the ncu the rrfe and the tts pwn pwn
    Lemme clear it up i was there nothin wrong with CM, that wasnt TTS was exp, and it was not rrfe was graft reflects cause i gave it to him. rocky is very good for his lvl sry tosh but he pwns u. :/
    220/25/70 Martial Artist - "Kongfuchick" -
    165/20/42 Doctor - Tazmek "Drpvp" Clone -
    153/11/28 Soldier - "Ruscared" - Next 220! -
    111/12/28 Trader - Keep "Hustlejr" Hatin -
    109/03/02 Keeper - "Swizzy" -
    066/02/00 Agent - "Surprisemtfk" -
    069/02/02 Enforcer - Old "Sphinxaur" School -
    001/00/00 Trader - Hustlemuscle - retired 130 trader -

Proud Member of Chaotic Order *AP*

rocky totaly owns toshanni skill wise..truth hurts

and roshanni i posted that cause i felt like it gimp :/ you really need to reroll

I personally disagree that CM is fair in duels, but meh. Imo, it means that i could reset some champ nano perks and max my 1he line, then i can still cast my best heal as well as have higher AR and DD perks. I chose to self my nano's though.

Quote Originally Posted by Entventurer View Post
    I personally disagree that CM is fair in duels, but meh. Imo, it means that i could reset some champ nano perks and max my 1he line, then i can still cast my best heal as well as have higher AR and DD perks. I chose to self my nano's though.
    Try getting more ai lvls!!!!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by ruscared View Post
    Try getting more ai lvls!!!!! <3
    Im quitting soon.

Quote Originally Posted by PooNaGe View Post
    why do the crap players try to lower others?

i smell emo
    Coming from the crappiest low-life despised and laughed at by everyone on all three sides of a conflict worhless piece of a toon, that sounded hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge View Post
    Coming from the crappiest low-life despised and laughed at by everyone on all three sides of a conflict worhless piece of a toon, that sounded hilarious.
    lol

how about you dont hide on a no name account

who would be nerdy enough to do that...YOU!

fraps a few duels yesterday.. video coming soon :P
    Anarchy Online:
    Jaymay || Doc || 218/19 [Storm]
    Diablita || MA || 175/9 [Valheru Ascendants (AoF)]

World of Warcraft
    For the horde!
    Alucynation || Mal'Ganis || Mage || Undead [Sanguine Prophecy]
    Truenature || Mal'Ganis || Priest || Blood Elf

Ally <3
    Jáy || Drak'thul || Hunter || Night Elf [Wreckoning]
    Jaymay || Drak'thul || Hunter || Draeni

Quote Originally Posted by Toshani View Post
    Rofl you are the KING of Duels master omg all HAIL ROCKY2 THE KING OF ARENA

Amen

Cool

i just dont agree with ob's in duels unless u get like a sol to give u the reflect from a graft rather then wait for ur T and S to come back >.<

ill admit i have had mop in a duel once but i was out matched anyway and i suspected the other person had ob's cuz it took him 15 mins to go buff...

The worst case if ob duels i have ever seen was Garoosh level 41 omni enf vs clammer01 he came with behe gsf/rrfe hot and advy dmg sheild lol and he still had to kite me to win lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmanforce View Post
    i just dont agree with ob's in duels unless u get like a sol to give u the reflect from a graft rather then wait for ur T and S to come back >.<

ill admit i have had mop in a duel once but i was out matched anyway and i suspected the other person had ob's cuz it took him 15 mins to go buff...

The worst case if ob duels i have ever seen was Garoosh level 41 omni enf vs clammer01 he came with behe gsf/rrfe hot and advy dmg sheild lol and he still had to kite me to win lol
    if both duelers agree on using ob`s i dont see whats wrong

no need to flame here

none can beat Rossi with his arena duel "Brb getting hot" ofc rrfe was a must
    Turant

"For 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, my colleagues and I are killing monsters," said a 14-year-old gamer who works here in this makeshift factory and goes by the online code name Xyboc. "I make about $250 a month, which is pretty good compared with the other jobs I've had. And I can play games all day."

The New York Times

Quote Originally Posted by Turant View Post
    none can beat Rossi with his arena duel "Brb getting hot" ofc rrfe was a must
    shhh he really has skills , its a secret tho

Its not ok if both ppl have reflect graft? tbh i see having relfect graft is like a self buff nothin wrong with OB as long as the other has the same thing, ur cheating yourself u get someting and dont tell the other person. Stop dissing rock hes very good for being 213 and no ai phatz ect.

reflect graft is not an OB in the first place
    Turant

"For 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, my colleagues and I are killing monsters," said a 14-year-old gamer who works here in this makeshift factory and goes by the online code name Xyboc. "I make about $250 a month, which is pretty good compared with the other jobs I've had. And I can play games all day."

The New York Times

What about the time you had rrfe on when we dueled?
    They must find it difficult...
    Those who have taken authority as the truth,
    rather than truth as the authority

-G. Massey, Egyptologist

Keeper Tournament II

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212253 ... LastLast