Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232455 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Videos 3

Thumbs down Reroll!

Quote Originally Posted by PooNaGe View Post
    rocky totaly owns toshanni skill wise..truth hurts

and roshanni i posted that cause i felt like it gimp :/ you really need to reroll
    ROFL AND THIS IS COMEING FROM WHAT ? AN MA THAT TELLS EVERYONE ELES TO REROLL THEN REROLLS HIMSELF (A ganking prof shade) AND STILL GETS OWNED ? LOL AND THEN U TELL ROSH TO REROLL LOL JOO MAKEZ MY DAY

P.s

Yea that guy Toshanni sucks im glad my names Toshani REROLL!

Lightbulb Me again

why do the crap players try to lower others?
    ........ You are really setin yourself up you know that ? MMM where should i start lol

why do the crap players try to lower others? Hmm you tell me since your one of them.. Rofl but what am i talking about your the one thats trying to lower rosh
    but yet your on us about lowering others ? DO JOOO NOT THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE MAN! bigman was right go flush yourself >_> I just dont know what to say anymore... ohwait lol almost forgot REROLL!

Drama FTW

that really could of been said in one post
    Aussieborn 220/22 MA (Retired-ish)
    Healinjoo 2xx/1x Equip
    Merve 151/18 Mp PERK RESET
    And some other gimps!
    Consider this my Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by obliteratr
    thw word is spelt like deliverieing actually.

Thumbs up

lol yea but i didint read it all at once insted of going from page 1 to 5 i went 5 to1 lol so it makes it kinda hard >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Toshani View Post
    http://files.filefront.com/ToshanisZ.../fileinfo.html
    http://files.filefront.com/toshanis_.../fileinfo.html

PWN PWN PWN PWN PWN PWNPMWPNWTNJEGRSYKGASERTJE:TLKDOF:SDANHYSDF:GFSOHY :LSERDYKFLDG<SDFYDGL:SDTRJYD:LZTGKSFLDYEGJSDRKLTGLSDRGY
    Lol nice video of ur soldier, that was back when i first made my trader he was a maje twin!
    220/25/70 Martial Artist - "Kongfuchick" -
    165/20/42 Doctor - Tazmek "Drpvp" Clone -
    153/11/28 Soldier - "Ruscared" - Next 220! -
    111/12/28 Trader - Keep "Hustlejr" Hatin -
    109/03/02 Keeper - "Swizzy" -
    066/02/00 Agent - "Surprisemtfk" -
    069/02/02 Enforcer - Old "Sphinxaur" School -
    001/00/00 Trader - Hustlemuscle - retired 130 trader -

Proud Member of Chaotic Order *AP*

lol i love when people pop their cap

toshanni....kid, drink yer milk

Seriously, not intended as a flaming attempt or a way to make fun of you, but Toshani . . I have dueled you many times over, and I have beaten you everytime. I'm not saying this to make fun of you or to show to everyone that "yeah I beat toshani, he sucks, bla bla blah". No, you are a good MA but you arent as good as some others. The times that I've beaten you is only because of Mongo Rage, without it, you would kill me. I have also dueled Bigmanforce, and I have beaten him many times (although he is a pretty good ganker for his lvl/gear). He put up a good fight but like he says, "Keepers are way too overpowered".

Now, I have dueled Rocky2 many times, and I think the score is I've won 3 times, he has killed me 5 times. Rocky2 is a very good MA for his level and gear. Now Please stop flaming against him, he doesn't cheat, he doesn't hug BY's (not saying that you guys do cause I still haven't seen you do it) or anything bad like that. Rocky does smack talk a bit but only to the people that really actually deserve it, wouldn't be my choice of a confrontation, but well, he's not me.

Remember Tosh, Bigman, I like ya both, your pretty nice people and your funny, but it isn't a nice thing to go on forums and talk smack about a guy who just made a pvp video. Why would you do that? Does that video affect you in anyway? Does it have anything to do with you at all? No, its a simple video of Rocky dueling people he challenged or people that he challenged.

And for the sake of this new pvp thread, don't flame, if you have a video, post it, if you have nice things to say about other videos or have discussions about . . . I donno, what professions can do this, do that in pvp videos, than do it nicely and in a calm manner without the smack talking.
    They must find it difficult...
    Those who have taken authority as the truth,
    rather than truth as the authority

-G. Massey, Egyptologist

Keeper Tournament II

Exclamation Thats it!

Im rolling an aimshot cannon (But i might still die cuzz well you know he kites >_> ) And just to let joo know this go's way back before he started makeing pvp movies

Thumbs down Reroll!

lol i love when people pop their cap

toshanni....kid, drink yer milk
    Flush?

Btw

The links got me lost so im just gonna post this so its ez for the noobs like me :P

http://hosted.filefront.com/Toshani/ GOOD LUCK!_+$(&)#$%

Herk Fights the Zerg.

Bump for aurron!

Annd...since doing as he said and posting a video gives me an excuse to brag about my 30 minutes of hard work... ima post my most recent creatioN!

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?j7tlt212mev0
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

Quote Originally Posted by Wantsumore View Post
    <3 <3 Herk
    Probably "Parthelius" Hungover 220/30/70 Martial Artist
    Muff "Parthelia" Diver
    220/23/70 Trader
    Oh "Snippetty" Snap 218/22/67 Enforcer

President of Transcendence

Quote Originally Posted by Wantsumore View Post
    Bump for aurron!

Annd...since doing as he said and posting a video gives me an excuse to brag about my 30 minutes of hard work... ima post my most recent creatioN!

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?j7tlt212mev0

ZOMGZ im never going to make Herk Mad good movie Thingy thing thats like uhh thing

aurron for president!
    French, deal with it.

Toshani called me a sploiting bi**h when I ganked him in OA, because I penetrated his godmode

Soz about that Tosh!

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Toshani called me a sploiting bi**h when I ganked him in OA, because I penetrated his godmode

Soz about that Tosh!
    He called me an "exploiting f@#$%^&" too becaus I have MoR and rage on Tyk

Hey buccks padwan thats enough out of you...

Lol didn't Koosh like kill your whole family in WA the day he started pvping?

Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232455 ... LastLast