Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252657 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Videos 3

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmanforce View Post
    Yep ive explained this 3 times :P was supposed to be for me but auto target :\ he was dead right there why would i graft him :P roots do the same effect
    and enf that would use a heal graft on himself, as apposed to say... mongo, or layers.

am I the only one that finds this hilarious?

im not sayin im on his side or anything, but at those levels, maybe he didnt have enough nano for Mongo or Layers, and the healgraft at that level does heal him a bit . . . but I'm just guessing

btw Bigman, in your new vid, whats that first song? Not the halo one, but the one after, the one that "only the strong survive" . . . as the chorus . .
    thats a . . .crazy song TELL ME VAT IT IZZZZ
    plz
    Last edited by Aurron; Nov 4th, 2006 at 21:21:37.
    They must find it difficult...
    Those who have taken authority as the truth,
    rather than truth as the authority

-G. Massey, Egyptologist

Keeper Tournament II

Quote Originally Posted by Avon View Post
    and enf that would use a heal graft on himself, as apposed to say... mongo, or layers.

am I the only one that finds this hilarious?
    Fk u avon u may think my methods are stupid but thats why i win all my enf duels ur a jackass have u ever rolled an enf do u know how long layers take at that level and do u know how long mongo takes to heal ? At that level mongo takes 10 seconds to heal 331 health why not have more heals with that same heal sometimes more in a split sec? What else am i gonna use that skill lock on a cub? noob shut up

Quote Originally Posted by Aurron View Post
    im not sayin im on his side or anything, but at those levels, maybe he didnt have enough nano for Mongo or Layers, and the healgraft at that level does heal him a bit . . . but I'm just guessing

btw Bigman, in your new vid, whats that first song? Not the halo one, but the one after, the one that "only the strong survive" . . . as the chorus . .
    thats a . . .crazy song TELL ME VAT IT IZZZZ
    plz
    Blow me away is the song ^^

loved the part where you were swingin that lightsaber around at no one in the jedi knight! ubbbbbber!
    Supasnipe - 220/15 Agent -Proud Member of United.

Fk u avon u may think my methods are stupid but thats why i win all my enf duels ur a jackass have u ever rolled an enf do u know how long layers take at that level and do u know how long mongo takes to heal ? At that level mongo takes 10 seconds to heal 331 health why not have more heals with that same heal sometimes more in a split sec? What else am i gonna use that skill lock on a cub? noob shut up
    lol

heal graft actually works for me too !

I'll take a stab at translation..

"Hi, my name is Bigmanforce. My mouth is used for tasting man bananas. Feed me!"
    Ubuntu is for people who can't understand unix.

Honestly why would i heal some1 who dies in next hit? the only reason he lived enough for his hot to heal him again was cuz of that >.< if he would have fling and burst me with that thing i may have died cuz i was alrdy at half

Fk u avon u may think my methods are stupid but thats why i win all my enf duels ur a jackass have u ever rolled an enf (...)
    OFC not, he´s waiting for someone to roll one, lvl to 220, get nice symbs and armor and then give the account to him.
    The Mirimo Sin 219/20 Martial Artist
    Last Eruslavuro Sin 218/18 Agent
    Gnak Mirime Empress 165/12 Fixer

!!!!!!!

Petteroes3 220/30 Enforcer
    Coontraband 219/22 Meta-Physicist
    Agendax 214/20 Agent
    Misterioso 174/14 Shade
    Velocita 150/20 Fixer

Veteran of Punk.

i know who won!1!1!11

Ok i have to ask.... >.< WHY can omni use our arena but when we try we get wtf pwn ganked?!

Ok i have to ask.... >.< WHY can omni use our arena but when we try we get wtf pwn ganked?!
    dont you realise this was a gigantic clash of e-peen in a small arena???

Quote Originally Posted by Flexy View Post
    hahahaha

Very fitting music.
    Transcendence[OT-RK1]
    Luvr - 220/21 Fixer | Medithor - 220/17 Doctor

I thought the same thing lol. I was gonna post.....

Epic! But decided not to ;p But since I just did.....

O well 8) Was a cool video
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

it's cause you're clan. duh?
    Supasnipe - 220/15 Agent -Proud Member of United.

If we didn't it'd always be empty. We also break into your homes and pee in your toilets.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    If we didn't it'd always be empty. We also break into your homes and pee in your toilets.
    LMAOO!!!
    but about the peeing part . . . Last time I tried to break into bigman's house to pee in his toilet, I got sliced and diced =( and Toshani made my flesh quiver -_-
    Last edited by Aurron; Nov 5th, 2006 at 18:14:05.
    They must find it difficult...
    Those who have taken authority as the truth,
    rather than truth as the authority

-G. Massey, Egyptologist

Keeper Tournament II

lol well atleast nextime paf leave the seat down >.< i dunno how u do it but i like to sit down!

Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252657 ... LastLast