Thread: Recent Updates and Chat interface

Recent Updates and Chat interface

My question to FC is this:

Has something been changed/fixed/removed with how AO interacts with his chat interface/client

I ask this for one main reason:
    Our org uses IGNbot v1.94 for its guildbot, and starting with the recent updates, our members are not updating in the bot (levels,ranks,etc) and new members won't show up at all

I know this might be more a bot developer question, but since Hackersquest is no where to be found these days and searches on the internet turn up nothing but old threads on other sites, I have no real recourse

I don't have the time/dev skills to switch to a new orgbot client, so a general answer to my question here would be most appreciated.

Or, if anyone is experiencing a similiar problem and found a fix, please let me
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by daman425 View Post
    My question to FC is this:

Has something been changed/fixed/removed with how AO interacts with his chat interface/client

I ask this for one main reason:
    Our org uses IGNbot v1.94 for its guildbot, and starting with the recent updates, our members are not updating in the bot (levels,ranks,etc) and new members won't show up at all

I know this might be more a bot developer question, but since Hackersquest is no where to be found these days and searches on the internet turn up nothing but old threads on other sites, I have no real recourse

I don't have the time/dev skills to switch to a new orgbot client, so a general answer to my question here would be most appreciated.

Or, if anyone is experiencing a similiar problem and found a fix, please let me
    Thanks in advance.
    http://aodevs.com/ is the "new" hackersquest.

And it's a known issue on Funcom's end. Don't worry about it; it'll either get fixed or it won't

Quote Originally Posted by Lumifly View Post
    And it's a known issue on Funcom's end. Don't worry about it; it'll either get fixed or it won't
    Its crappy when your new chars can't join bots

WTB channel42 and helpbot listening to commands
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Lumifly View Post
    http://aodevs.com/ is the "new" hackersquest.

I know AODevs is the new hackersquest, but they of course have nothing but the new SQL driven bot clients and support for such there in limited capacity

WTB import of Hackersquest threads to AODevs

:-D

Tools: AOCrafter | AOcrayon | GUISelect | WebCrafter

- Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.