Thread: Any insight why this forum is still open... it's 16.4.3 on live servers. (-)

Any insight why this forum is still open... it's 16.4.3 on live servers. (-)

Wild guess: all forum mods are on constant rampage against LE info leaks...
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Not that I claim to know for sure, but I would guess it's for discussing issues that was present before 16.4 series was introduced - leaving the 16.4 forum to discuss only issues that were new to that patch series?

Except nothing more is discussed since the 14th. Time to close the forum after a week of inactivity.
    Moonleg, 220 Adventurer and never levelling again!
    Fixored, 167 gridrunner
    Lunarblade, 94 honorable keeper.
    Lavan, 115 pretty-boy doctor that needs more levels.
    Moonatic, 117 tinkerer of gizmos.
    Fortehwin, 211 shadow-creeper. With glowsticks.
    Ammoonium, 108 NT gimpz0r.
    Dingbot, 100 XP-stick.
    Runalot,169 freexer.
    Horsehumper, 36 hor ... I mean, fist-fighter.
    Debuff, 46 wrangle-giver.

The maximum capacity for the rug they shove everything under has been reached.
    This forum will not fit.
    This forum and the trader profession forum will be merged into a new bin to replace the rug.
    Scientists estimate that the contents under the rug have a half life of 10,000 years.
    Let those who are banned from the forums back on. CZ was not exactly just in his banning!!

This forum is left here so people who didn't notice there is no more post count can farm posts without disturbing the rest of the community.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.