Thread: Trying to go clan.

Trying to go clan.

I made a Keeper and I am having a lot of fun with her. I met some very nice clan folks and I would like to join the clan faction. I have tried to fill out many applacations but I always get this error

"You will need to have atleast one faction point with Clan Devoted and Clan Conservers. Side change denied. Your form has been destroyed"

I look at my faction menu and it does not say anything about Clan or Omni there but it does have factions call Devoted and Conservers. So with some help from my friend we go to Brawl and kill a bunch of stuff. So now I have + 1100 with the Devoted. Conservers has not changed a bit, -266.

So what I would like to know is. Do I have the right idea here or am I doing this all wrong. If I am doing this right then how does one get points with the Conservers?

Thank you all for your help
    Happy New Years!!!!

One of worse implemented stuffs, faction change.

You will have to go to Nascence and whack those red birds around Papagena to gain Conservers faction. I cant remember if youll gain fast and slower then or other way round tho. In any case, be prepared to spend some time there.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Faction Change

Going there now. Will let you know how it works out. TY!

Faction Change

Quote Originally Posted by Trgeorge View Post
    One of worse implemented stuffs, faction change.

You will have to go to Nascence and whack those red birds around Papagena to gain Conservers faction. I cant remember if youll gain fast and slower then or other way round tho. In any case, be prepared to spend some time there.
    IT WORKED! Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by dkfree View Post
    I would like to join the clan faction.

o.O the world gone mad? why u want to be clan?
    Enforzaaa-220/25/68 Enforcer - Vatos Locos

And a dozen of other alts not even worth mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by enforzaaa View Post
    o.O the world gone mad? why u want to be clan?
    because (dramatic pause) there are nice people and idiots on both sides....

Well, corporate don't miss your bad contribute to Omni-Tek so its good you left. We hope you have fun with smelly clanners.

220 Dictator & Adept
    220 Field Marshal & Talented
    216 Eternalist & Adept
    204 Saint & Intermediate

--Total Levels Gained--
    Rubi-Ka: 2000+ | Shadow: 50+ | Alien: 40+ | Very old Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

Thats rather rude ... I have good friends on both sides.
    I've been Clan since day one for over 2 years just because I'm the kind that likes to buck the system.

I'ts when people fail to be different that we take on a communist style system or people like Adolph Hitler come to power.
    Last edited by Armedeus1; Jan 13th, 2007 at 19:54:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Armedeus1 View Post
    Thats rather rude ...
    roleplaying dude...roleplaying....

220 Dictator & Adept
    220 Field Marshal & Talented
    216 Eternalist & Adept
    204 Saint & Intermediate

--Total Levels Gained--
    Rubi-Ka: 2000+ | Shadow: 50+ | Alien: 40+ | Very old Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

smelly clanners? <sniff> hey i bathed last xmas i have you know!

I'ts when people fail to be different that we take on a communist style system or people like Adolph Hitler come to power.
    People that strive to change their political system are the very definition of different. Why did you not include any example of more liberal or capitalist systems? Why are people that strive to be as rich as some other person or choose leaders with similar views get to be labeled any more differential-inclined than the former choices? People who pour their blood upon steel in order to gain some idealized vision of equality and liberty should not have to suffer being bandied about for some piddly internet fight.

And fascists value their difference to others just as anyone else. They just happen to choose it to be an overly potent unifying point and desire that everyone somehow gain similar differences or stop being. Don't playa hate.

Question has already been answered and thread is moving toward political discussion.

Closed
    Forums Coordinator Windam
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Community Relations
    Forums Moderation

~~ Social Guidelines ~~
    ~~ ARK Public Website ~~