Thread: HP bar bugged?

HP bar bugged?

I have a baby doc going (level 38) and noticed that my teamates HP bars were bugged last nite. The bars would stay full health throughout the fights.

Is this bug still around, and if so, how do you work around it? I asked to be kicked and reinvited and it worked for a few mins, and then the bug returned. At the risk of being a pain in the butt, I didnt bother doing the kick/reinvite again.

I also noticed, that some team members had no damage (they claimed to be full health and we were between mobs), yet I could hit my heal, and 'lo and behold! You healed So-and-so for 320 pts of damage. I could keep right on doing it untill I ran out of nano. Yet we werent fighting, and he claims his HP bar was full.

Any feedback would be appreciated. I looked through the rooted threads, but it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Target them and press T, that usually fixes it for a bit.
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Thanks Rak.

That will save what little hair I have left. At one point while doing hecks, the enfo was tanking 3 of them, and I ran out of nano while he was on the last one.

Since I couldn't see his HP bar, I though for sure he would die, while I was siting there nanoing up, and typing "nano me!!"

Just f2-f6 your teammates, 1st time it'll show bugged healthbars for 1-2 seconds, then changing to actual health, then it'll be insta. And use /assist more
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Somebody told me to target that person and press G. Seems to work so I do it every now and then, especially when the tank has dinged, for the whole team. Sometimes you can even see their hp bar jump and get a little bigger.
    Betos 220/23 Solitus Engineer
    Kalenth 212/12 Solitus Doctor

http://world-of-dungeons.net/?link_eb_51408