Thread: Post your Real Life Pics part 2!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aratink View Post
    On this topic....

This video was posted by me in response to some random misogyny in this thread.

Read the thread first, and enjoy
    hahah that's great
    ~~
    RK2 Guernica - 220 (18) Mp
    RK2 Taotou - 180 (12) Doc
    + Assorted old toons I don't play anymore
    ~~
    ╞╤╧╪♥Gue♥ ╪╧╤╡
    [Vantura]: guerni can I get ssome loving
    To [Vantura]: I'm sorry, but you're clan. I'm omni. It would never work. I'm high maintenance. I need towers above TL 4. And none of those gay animal hats you guys wear.

Was working out today..my partner was filming (we do it every few months for progess etc..) anyway and I got sweat in my eye LOL...too bad when you encode for stream it takes detail away..my arm looks detailless..lol but thats not the case

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...t=ASF_0030.flv
    http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...t=ASF_0031.flv <---post eye trama lol
    Last edited by Sir_Malak; Feb 29th, 2008 at 23:16:49.
    No longer plays. It ruins my life.

Here are some pics of me.....Main is Carressalyn and I share the presidency with my RL husband of our guild MoV (Militia of Vindication)

And last one...I PROMISE lol I'm sure I'm posting too many...but if I have, let me know and I'll get rid of some

So there I am! I know I'm not attractive/sexy/hot, but worse than plain and overweight....but hey....that's ok...as long as I have a husband loves me and plays AO and other games with me.....it doesn't matter he he

Carressalyn/Divinatia - President of MoV (Militia of Vindication)

OK, Nice pics.
    Last edited by Joey; Mar 1st, 2008 at 05:08:31.
    Joeymtl The Renaissance
    Tsbish (Tradeskiller)
    Shibasama (lvl 5 with Feeble Gladiatorbot & Red Line)
    Achiever 66.67%, Killer 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Socializer 46.67%

Put that in yer pipe and smoke it Mr. Warrioro dude

Quote Originally Posted by Hechec View Post
    Put that in yer pipe and smoke it Mr. Warrioro dude
    They deleted the thread

I had so many video clips to post too.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

I dunno when the last pic I posted was, but here's my recent favorite. I used it as our Christmas card for 2007. Me and my little beast.

{Edited by Caidek : Image Removed}
    Last edited by Caidek; Mar 2nd, 2008 at 00:40:15.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Clanslator
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

I dunno when the last pic I posted was, but here's my recent favorite. I used it as our Christmas card for 2007. Me and my little beast.
    She's lovely, Ara...has gorgeous eyes. Definitely has your mischevious look, too. :P

Our youngest is ridiculously opinionated. Her father told me yesterday "She has pink eye." At which point she indignantly informed us "NO, I have BLUE EYES!!!"

Two year olds are so literal...

Theo
    If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Theonora View Post
    She's lovely, Ara...has gorgeous eyes. Definitely has your mischevious look, too. :P
    Thanks <3

Our youngest is ridiculously opinionated. Her father told me yesterday "She has pink eye." At which point she indignantly informed us "NO, I have BLUE EYES!!!"
    rofl, yah it's great. ::dreads the teenage years::
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Clanslator

rofl, yah it's great. ::dreads the teenage years::
    *sigh* Our oldest bursts into tears at the slightest reprimand these days. And her father is having half a nervous breakdown because she has *whispers* breasts. Puberty is so much fun.....

Theo
    If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Theonora View Post
    *sigh* Our oldest bursts into tears at the slightest reprimand these days.
    Tears don't work on me. FFS mines 5 and she runs off to her room and slams the door and yells "YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" everytime I reprimand her. Last time I just threw my eyeliner and a old razor (no head) in her room and said "here you're gonna need these!"
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Clanslator

Everyone are so young here
    Last edited by monique; Mar 1st, 2008 at 06:26:22.

Quote Originally Posted by monique View Post
    Everyone are so young here
    Holding on to it as well as I can.

Post up Letah :P
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Clanslator

Oh, I think I should rename to miss wrinkle. What a cute kid

Quote Originally Posted by monique View Post
    What a cute kid
    Thx

A couple more years and she'll be comin for your towers :P
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Clanslator

Buildahbabe 220/25 engineer, rk2
    Kaffekokare 206/16 crat, rk2
    Kaffikos 22/2 adv, rk2
    Dharus 220/19 sold, rk1

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Malak View Post
    Oh damn. That's the machine I wish my school had bought when they decided to spend $40 million on a new school. They got a Bose sound system, with a projector hanging from the ceiling in every room, and then got a bunch of machines in the weight room for legs. We still have to use the curl bar, but we no longer have a place to do preacher curls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinatia View Post
    So there I am! I know I'm not attractive/sexy/hot
    Liar. We covered this like 2 or 3 years ago in guild chat. Remember, I was afraid I was going to get kicked from org because you asked me (a unit member) to choose who was hotter between you and a general.

Oh ya, and where have you been? Admittedly, I haven't been ingame for a serious amount of time in about 4 months, but I haven't seen you or Dezi online for about 6 months before I left.

Beautiful daughter there

Also- Emo is spreading into children that young?

I cry for the future.

looooooooool nice pic ara it made me laugh for a minute or too

anyways heres the man behind the monk.

reason im pulling on it is somone questioned if my fro was real or just a wig ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    The point is, playing an agent needs more skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Undead_Army View Post
    Liar. We covered this like 2 or 3 years ago in guild chat. Remember, I was afraid I was going to get kicked from org because you asked me (a unit member) to choose who was hotter between you and a general.

Oh ya, and where have you been? Admittedly, I haven't been in-game for a serious amount of time in about 4 months, but I haven't seen you or Dezi online for about 6 months before I left.
    LOL Don't know you by your forum name but yes....I do remember someone being scared of being kicked for choosing between me and Symber lol And I'm not lying, I'm just telling what I feel to be true. Everyone has their own opinion lol And that's mine

Dezi and I haven't been on for a while now because of RL issues. I got into an accident 2, years ago that I was told (from 3 different firemen and a nurse) I shouldn't have lived through. There's that and the fact that we got into Second Life and now we CAN'T leave it because we are making real money from it. I'm trying to get back on AO, but I'm having some problems...but I think I've finally figured it out as on how to fix it. So hopefully I'll be back on soon lol As for Dezi...he still gets on at least once a month. I think we're both going to try to start playing again soon.

Joey...thanks for the compliment, I think it was anyway lol

Hechec....what does that mean? lol What did Warrioro say that he needs to put it in his pipe and smoke it? lol And are you talking about my pics? lmao And again...if that's a compliment (that one I REALLY don't know if it's a compliment or not lol) ummmm thanks

Monkeyninja...nice hair...seriously....wish I had hair like that..looks really soft hehe

Byggarbruden.....VERY hot pic....really liking it hehe I've always had a thing for men with long hair lol

Aratink....omg that's just awesome...and so cute at the same time hahaha LOVE IT! Gorgeous mom with a daughter just a beautiful!

Page 28 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464778 ... LastLast