Thread: Post your Real Life Pics part 2!!

Quote Originally Posted by Divinatia View Post
    What did Warrioro say that he needs to put it in his pipe and smoke it?
    He was ranting about how all girls on the internet are fat and ugly, or they're guys, and that he's old fashioned and believes women shouldn't play video games. I posted a funny video linked 1 or 2 pages back which was my first answer to him. The thread ended up getting deleted, but the vid is still there.

Aratink....omg that's just awesome...and so cute at the same time hahaha LOVE IT! Gorgeous mom with a daughter just a beautiful!
    Thanks
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

Ahhhh okies, gotcha lol So, then....thanks! That was sweet of you Hechec

And Aratink, anytime.....I truly mean it *hugz*

Quote Originally Posted by Undead_Army View Post
    Oh damn. That's the machine I wish my school had bought when they decided to spend $40 million on a new school. They got a Bose sound system, with a projector hanging from the ceiling in every room, and then got a bunch of machines in the weight room for legs. We still have to use the curl bar, but we no longer have a place to do preacher curls.
    Well that video was the end up in the machine room (notice i didnt show the weight being used..it was super light..and i still struggled ) in the dungeon (lower area lol) we have the free weight version ..which overall is cheap to attain..surprise they dont have some time of preacher curl setup. Im guessing the projectors are used for classes or are they used for television like infront of the cardio equip?
    Last edited by Sir_Malak; Mar 1st, 2008 at 20:53:43.
    No longer plays. It ruins my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratink View Post
    He was ranting about how all girls on the internet are fat and ugly, or they're guys, and that he's old fashioned and believes women shouldn't play video games. I posted a funny video linked 1 or 2 pages back which was my first answer to him. The thread ended up getting deleted, but the vid is still there.

Thanks
    All the guys are fat and ugly eh? well that argument just (I dont like using commonly used internet slang to express my feelings but..) it just fails

Now years ago this might have been the case..but not today.

LOL Don't know you by your forum name but yes....I do remember someone being scared of being kicked for choosing between me and Symber lol And I'm not lying, I'm just telling what I feel to be true. Everyone has their own opinion lol And that's mine
    My ingame name was Necn, but I haven't played that character in years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Malak View Post
    Well that video was the end up in the machine room (notice i didnt show the weight being used..it was super light..and i still struggled ) in the dungeon (lower area lol) we have the free weight version ..which overall is cheap to attain..surprise they dont have some time of preacher curl setup. Im guessing the projectors are used for classes or are they used for television like infront of the cardio equip?
    We had a free weight preacher curl setup before we moved to the new school, but now we don't. Ya, the projectors are for classes. There isn't one built into the weight room or the gym, but every other class has one. My physics teacher uses it to show us lectures and my history teacher uses it every day. He has powerpoints on there, and video clips from whatever we're studying at the time. He uses the speakers for music clips when we're studying classical or jazz music....And he uses the whole setup for The Daily Show and Colbert Report

Joey...thanks for the compliment, I think it was anyway lol
    It was, I was just teasing you with your font in your post.
    Joeymtl The Renaissance
    Tsbish (Tradeskiller)
    Shibasama (lvl 5 with Feeble Gladiatorbot & Red Line)
    Achiever 66.67%, Killer 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Socializer 46.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    It was, I was just teasing you with your font in your post.
    What shoes you got now joey? I thought you had air force ones awhile back? Curious I am going for some new shoes soon

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Malak View Post
    What shoes you got now joey? I thought you had air force ones awhile back? Curious I am going for some new shoes soon
    New air force 1's again.. I'm conservative about that.. don't think i'll change anytime soon.
    Joeymtl The Renaissance
    Tsbish (Tradeskiller)

what color? i want some

New air force 1's again.. I'm conservative about that.. don't think i'll change anytime soon.
    Oh jeeze joey, what was that terrible song about those shoes? Air Force Ones by Nelly? Now every time I talk to you it's gonna get stuck in my head
    ~~
    RK2 Guernica - 220 (18) Mp
    RK2 Taotou - 180 (12) Doc
    + Assorted old toons I don't play anymore
    ~~
    ╞╤╧╪♥Gue♥ ╪╧╤╡
    [Vantura]: guerni can I get ssome loving
    To [Vantura]: I'm sorry, but you're clan. I'm omni. It would never work. I'm high maintenance. I need towers above TL 4. And none of those gay animal hats you guys wear.

You listen to Nelly you listen to Nellyyyyyyy.
    Joeymtl The Renaissance
    Tsbish (Tradeskiller)

You listen to Nelly you listen to Nellyyyyyyy.
    **** no joey...**** no >_> You know I don't listen to that ****. ****.

and btw aren't you the one that likes rap?
    Last edited by Guernica; Mar 3rd, 2008 at 06:13:47.
    ~~
    RK2 Guernica - 220 (18) Mp
    RK2 Taotou - 180 (12) Doc
    + Assorted old toons I don't play anymore
    ~~
    ╞╤╧╪♥Gue♥ ╪╧╤╡
    [Vantura]: guerni can I get ssome loving
    To [Vantura]: I'm sorry, but you're clan. I'm omni. It would never work. I'm high maintenance. I need towers above TL 4. And none of those gay animal hats you guys wear.

You listen to Nelly.
    Joeymtl The Renaissance
    Tsbish (Tradeskiller)

Because its how I am, I had to look up the song.

I want the 10 seconds I made it into the song back xP

Quote Originally Posted by ballaof2010
    i see da posing dem basketball in dis video dats da shyt i ball all day everyday be in NBA in 2010 baaaaaaaaaaaaaallin

that is one of the responses to the video on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Undead_Army View Post
    that is one of the responses to the video on youtube.
    I cry for the future sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratink View Post
    I dunno when the last pic I posted was, but here's my recent favorite. I used it as our Christmas card for 2007. Me and my little beast.

{Edited by Caidek : Image Removed}
    Why removed
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Why removed
    Id go for either

"Too hot for the forums"

or

"inappropriate use of middle fingers"
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

Quote Originally Posted by Omutb View Post
    Id go for either

"Too hot for the forums"

or

"inappropriate use of middle fingers"
    Or naked babies those are a big no-no
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Page 29 of 112 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474879 ... LastLast