Thread: Atlas of Rubi-Ka & Atlas of Shadowlands

When updating AoRK with Demoder's Patcher I am getting a lot of:

Response Code: 404

Hopefully this will not screw up the map itself, will let it run through it's process and see what happens ^_^

edit:

checksum fail here as well, downloaded it directly instead from the link in the OP.
    Last edited by Quilluck; Oct 23rd, 2008 at 18:01:40.
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

im trying to update AoRK, it starts updating, but keeps failing

not sure why

Edit: got it working, had to edit all map files and add CoordsFile MapCoordinates.xml, then updated and worked
    Last edited by Deathkillz; Oct 23rd, 2008 at 18:01:07.
    Atlantean (Rubi-Ka 1)
    Deathkillz 220/24 Soldier
    Fixstar 220/18 Fixer
    Deathealz 220/18 Doctor
    Deathchillz 187/12 Bureaucrat
    Deathskillz 147/3 Engineer

got a ****load of 404 error codes and in the end a checksum fail...something like this

[ERROR] The updated distribution did not match the remote distribution.
    Update failed.

i'm using the updater for the maps
    Freedom or death!
    Anything then being an Omni Tek Corporate slave!

Created 2005-11-16 (paid main that's all mine )
    Created 2005-02-03 (froobie)
    Created 2007-10-11 (second paid account because i wanted a freaking shade :P)

great think alot of people are happy now they have their maps again... my org atleast is.
    Freedom or death!
    Anything then being an Omni Tek Corporate slave!

Created 2005-11-16 (paid main that's all mine )
    Created 2005-02-03 (froobie)
    Created 2007-10-11 (second paid account because i wanted a freaking shade :P)

just wanted to say GREAT JOB with the APF maps

AWESOME!!
    Atlantean (Rubi-Ka 1)
    Deathkillz 220/24 Soldier
    Fixstar 220/18 Fixer
    Deathealz 220/18 Doctor
    Deathchillz 187/12 Bureaucrat
    Deathskillz 147/3 Engineer

I used Demoder's updater and I double checked to make sure my map files had "CoordsFile MapCoordinates.xml" in them and my maps still do not work. Any ideas?
    Turnyourhead "Rockempire" Andcough - 220/29 Doctor Equipment - General of The Leviathan Movement
    Top "Etrier" Stepper - 220/26 Enforcer Equipment - President of Whale Tail

I can not get the SL map installed and I cant figure out why. Here is what I did:

I installed it to the planetmap folder. Like it said to.

-The readme says "Rename \Funcom\Anarchy Online\cd_image\gui\default\MapCoords.xml to MapCoords.org" I do not have a mapcoords.xml file in the default folder, so what am I suppose to do?

-It also says "Move MapCoords.xml that was extracted, to gui\default\" Which mapcoords? I see original and modified, which ones do I move?

The installation process in the readme confuses the living hell out of, can anyone dumb it down for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockempire View Post
    I used Demoder's updater and I double checked to make sure my map files had "CoordsFile MapCoordinates.xml" in them and my maps still do not work. Any ideas?
    I couldn't get the AoRK maps to work, either. I finally went to the AoRK website and downloaded the new AoRK v2.0:

http://wiki.flw.nu/tiki-index.php?page=Atlas+of+Rubi-Ka

I deleted the old AoRK folder and replaced it with the v2.0 folder, and now the maps work fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyzero View Post
    I can not get the SL map installed and I cant figure out why. Here is what I did:

-The readme says "Rename \Funcom\Anarchy Online\cd_image\gui\default\MapCoords.xml to MapCoords.org" I do not have a mapcoords.xml file in the default folder, so what am I suppose to do?

-It also says "Move MapCoords.xml that was extracted, to gui\default\" Which mapcoords? I see original and modified, which ones do I move?

The installation process in the readme confuses the living hell out of, can anyone dumb it down for me?
    This is exactly what is happening to me too. I'm just as confused about what to do.
    Last edited by tiralee; Oct 24th, 2008 at 01:38:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyzero View Post

Problem is that the readme is for the old type of xml. Before latest patch the xml was located inside the gui folder, now it has moved to planetmap.

Do this with v0.3(0.4 coming today or tomorrow):

- Put the map in the planetmap folder under AoSL.
    - Look at the first post in this thread and download AoSL 0.3 fixed files and xml.
    - Put those files in the AoSL folder too and it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockempire View Post
    What is the problem? White map or no map at all, and which map.

White map = corrupt map, delete and redownload.

Map wont open and gives error that the txt is wrong or xml missing:
    Make sure its spelled in the txt with CoordsFile MapCoordinates.xml without the quotes

Quote Originally Posted by onack View Post
    Problem is that the readme is for the old type of xml. Before latest patch the xml was located inside the gui folder, now it has moved to planetmap.

Do this with v0.3(0.4 coming today or tomorrow):

- Put the map in the planetmap folder under AoSL.
    - Look at the first post in this thread and download AoSL 0.3 fixed files and xml.
    - Put those files in the AoSL folder too and it should work.
    My hero.

I absolutely LOVE the APFs maps.

A big THANK YOU
    Astarra "Esthaer" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Nanomage Engineer 220/30/70
    Maryam "Mirienne" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Solitus Engineer 220/15/60
    Member of Infinity

Mavritanic:"start this topic is your selfowning"

As far as I can tell I've done all I should:
    - Reset default map to normal
    - Deleted old AoRK folder
    - Replaced with new downloaded AoRK folder
    - Tried "/setoption PlanetMapIndexFile normal/PlanetMapIndexNormal.txt"

I still get the "Error loading file: xxxxxxxx\PlanetMapIndexNormal.txt"

Please hlep meh....
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Still cant get AoSL to work right, AORK works fine though.

I downloaded the MapCords.xml and placed it in the AoSL folder, and it still gives an error upon loading, but if you add in the line that points it to MapCordinates.xml in the planetmap folder like recommended by FC it works, but it uses the default cords, so sanctuaries and Pand doesnt work.

Ive tried pointing it to the map cords file that you added to the AoSL folder aswell like it is in the AoRK txt file, but that gave an error on loading too. Don't really get what that updated xml file was supposed to do as it didn't seem like it changed anything, unless I'm doing something wrong.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Remember the difference in names on the default and modified (CoordsFile AoSL/MapCoords.xml). You also need to download the fixed txt and overwrite your current.

Remember the difference in names on the default and modified (CoordsFile AoSL/MapCoords.xml). You also need to download the fixed txt and overwrite your current.
    Hmm don't see the fixed .txt file, but the download page now shows a v.4 beta, gonna try that.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Fixed mapfiles for 17.10.2 Patch:

Put the following file into your map directory, dependent on which map you have problems with:
    (Rightclick and choose "Save As")

Spheremap v1.0
    Default SL map
    Default RK map
    Dovves map
    AoCattas v1.1
    AoRK 1.3.1 and AoRK 1.3.1 Atlantean and AoRK 1.3.1 Rimor and AoRK 1.3.1 DNW
    AoSL 0.3 and AoSL custom xml

PlanetMapIndexNormal.txt error on patching?
    Download: http://aork.flw.nu/PlanetMapIndexNormal.txt
    At the very top, and yes, just released AoSL 0.4, not all mirrors up yet.

At the very top, and yes, just released AoSL 0.4, not all mirrors up yet.
    I am pretty sure I've done all that, but STILL get the same error message with PlanetMapIndexNormal.txt file...

I have no idea what to try next in order to make my maps work for me.

EDIT:
    I think it has to do with the MapCoords file...

How many must there be and where should it/they be placed?

EDITEDIT:

Weird... Just downloaded it again and now it seems to work.... No idea why, but it does
    Last edited by Mekh; Oct 26th, 2008 at 11:00:56.
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast