Thread: Atlas of Rubi-Ka & Atlas of Shadowlands

Big Bump for Onack, thanks so much for these maps. Been using AoRK pretty much from it's birth, and I recently downloaded the AoSL Beta...Love it, excellent work my friend.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    Big Bump for Onack, thanks so much for these maps. Been using AoRK pretty much from it's birth, and I recently downloaded the AoSL Beta...Love it, excellent work my friend.
    I can only agree...
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    I can only agree...
    I'd like to disagree just for sake of disagreeing, but because we're talking about AOSL and AORK my only choise is to agree as well.
    Evander "Nykophoros" Peredur
    Proud Officer of Omni-Pol

Thanatos "Sophorius" Aristodemos
    Crazy AI Developer Employed by RUR

Quote Originally Posted by Omutb View Post
    just put little pictures of sea monsters and sharks around the island, that should stop the curious from trying.
    rofl
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

At AOsL, Scheol missiong dungeon named A Mausoleum Entrance (110-120 unredeemed/spirits, 135 boss)
    At Adonis map, dungeon named Drowned Dreams boss is actually 155, not 115.

Quote Originally Posted by Colamerr View Post
    At AOsL, Scheol missiong dungeon named A Mausoleum Entrance (110-120 unredeemed/spirits, 135 boss)
    At Adonis map, dungeon named Drowned Dreams boss is actually 155, not 115.
    Location of that Scheol dungon? And its probably just a spelling error on the adonis dungon.
    Thanks for the info

That Scheol dungeon is in Lower Scheol, E5 Tormented Spirit stand front of it.

1st page pls!
    Been here, done this...
    Time to move on...

Problem here:

Can't open map.

When I click to change map I get a window that says:

Error Loading File: C:/Programs/Funcom/Anarchy Online/cd_images/textures/planetmaps/AoSL_v0.4/AoSL

The AoSL_0.4 Folder only has the AoSL folder in it.
    The AoSL folder has the files (5).

If I delete the AoSL_0.4 Folder everything goes.
    Help for a dork computer person please.

What's up...any suggestions. I unzipped it in Plantmaps.

Try to extract the contents of the zip archive to cd_image\textures\planetmap instead of cd_image\textures\planetmap\aosl_0.4.
    i.e.: "extract to here", not "extract to aosl_0.4\".
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Just showing its not completely dead from my edge, started working on cheatlayer.

So a little preview so i hopefully can get some feedback.

http://aosl.flw.nu/aosl/previews/cheatlayer_preview.png

The yellow text/marker may not be the best choice, could be difficult to tell apart from the white ones. Darkening it (towards orange) or picking a different colour would work better I think.

Apart from that, looks a fine piece of work, as usual.

"All things point to that they didn't play to win, but for the game itself and to play well. ... Later in their evolution, they forgot all about playing and having fun. When their corrupted minds only cared for what new ways they could gain power, there was no room for the simple things in life."
    - One Who Will Always Listen
    "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."
    - Librarian Isador Aikos, W40k: Dawn of War
    "If you want to make enemies... try to change something."
    - Adam Jensen, Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I'll try to put a bit more red in it, but i want it to be a clear difference between the red and the yellow/orange

Quote Originally Posted by onack View Post
    Nahh... I'd rather say perfect.

It looks awsome
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Looks great, but there is small spelling error in preview. At Ergo reads ring qest.

I recently decided to come back to AO after a couple years away...I was always a fan of the custom GUIs and had to come to this board to get Misato's Dovvetech again and noticed this thread about your maps, so I decided to try those too. I must say, excellent work Onack, and thank you for your extensive cartography work.

Mekh think it was perfect so I made it better

http://aosl.flw.nu/aosl/previews/che...r_preview3.jpg

Added a number, where the number represents point in quest.

Clan key not added there yet, will try make that tomorrow.

Onack you are the man! Thank you for the product and its continuing improvements.

Thanks for the nice feedback!

Changed the colors some for better readability since the cheatlayer is black&white.

http://aosl.flw.nu/aosl/previews/che...r_preview4.jpg

Edit: put in a png of it too, colors was too unclear on jpg one, even with 8 in quality when saving from photoshop

http://aosl.flw.nu/aosl/previews/che...r_preview4.png

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast