Thread: Atlas of Rubi-Ka & Atlas of Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by alfora View Post
    If you need help, just follow me. As an engi I am used to pets.
    I refuse to hump ya, when not stuck on a footstep!!!
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

I upgraded my GUI and now it works on my main toon... but...

Just logged onto another toon and when trying to open my map I get this error:
    "Error loading file:
    "D:\AO\cd_image\textures\PlanetMap\Normal\PlanetMa pIndexNormal.txt"

Any ideas?

EDIT:
    Seems it's broken on all toons....
    Last edited by Mekh; Oct 16th, 2009 at 19:24:14.

Looks you have problems with original maps too, try to re-download the original maps from aomaps.com

Quote Originally Posted by onack View Post
    Looks you have problems with original maps too, try to re-download the original maps from aomaps.com
    My savior!!!

That fixed it... Thanks a lot

1st page. I really need to release something soon, I havent worked on the map for ages now. Please add some suggestions to what you want

Things that come to mind right now:
    - ICC grid exit (to the map layers and the grid complit req. table)
    - That new "office" in Jobe Research related to Dark Ruins (at least I think so, haven't been there yet myself)
    - Dark Ruins entrance in Adonis

And any other new locations/landmarks that were added in 18.2.0 (not sure if there are any more than this three).

"All things point to that they didn't play to win, but for the game itself and to play well. ... Later in their evolution, they forgot all about playing and having fun. When their corrupted minds only cared for what new ways they could gain power, there was no room for the simple things in life."
    - One Who Will Always Listen
    "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."
    - Librarian Isador Aikos, W40k: Dawn of War
    "If you want to make enemies... try to change something."
    - Adam Jensen, Deus Ex: Human Revolution

There is ferry terminal in Coast of Peace @ 3847, 820. It is one-way to Omni-Tek outpost in Pleasant Meadows.
    AoSL shows incorrectly that Drowned Dreams dungeon in Adonis has lvl 115 boss, should be lvl 155.

Oh, did you add that hidden temple entrance ruin in Nascence with the dynabosses that Phyxr posted a thread about...? I don't know, a couple months ago, maybe.

I think you've even posted in the thread that you will.

"All things point to that they didn't play to win, but for the game itself and to play well. ... Later in their evolution, they forgot all about playing and having fun. When their corrupted minds only cared for what new ways they could gain power, there was no room for the simple things in life."

I did add it to the version i have not released yet, i want more stuff on it before i release it, not been playing much lately, school taking its time. I'll need to take a look at Dark Ruins

Add The Grind too.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

A little preview of what to come, albtraum is done.

http://aork.flw.nu/images/albtraum.png

I have added pfmap copies of dark ruins and alappaa too so tracking works, just need to make them prettier.

A big BUMP for myself

Looks very, very nice
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

Looks really nice, man...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Maybe the dark blue text on the dark (brown-ish and grey) backgrounds is a bit hard to read... Granted, they are just names of static NPCs in instanced PFs, but still.

Maybe try it with a brighter (white or lighter blue) outlining instead of black, if you want to keep the text color?

I must say i really have no problem reading it on my screen. it might be your screen is too dark. Ill watch for other feedbacks on it and see what others think.

Looks nice

While I personally think it looks very good and is easy to read, I can imagine some people having issues with it due to hardware limitations, be it their PC or eyes

It seems to me like the Zip files are corrupted.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast