Thread: Atlas of Rubi-Ka & Atlas of Shadowlands

The original on aomaps was a renamed .tar.gz from what I could tell. WinRAR opened it without a problem. I just repacked it for simplicity.

Or, unless you mean mine...
    Because Race Yalm

Sorry my fault, wrong server command to make a zip
    Will fix shortly

Edit:fixed

Quote Originally Posted by onack View Post
    Please add some suggestions to what you want
    I love the downloadable big images, makes planning routes and raids in SL a snap. But I would like to see a similar full, big image of the Zoom In layer, as then I would know EXACTLY where to start/stop, etc.

This is still the single best tool that I am using EVERY time I play, I still remember being hopelessly lost a few times when I first joined the game, and knowing what's going on in the area beats that all night

Do you mean the black and white "cheatlayer" ?

Edit:

All layers in full size PNG and Jpeg of AoSL v0.8
    http://aork.flw.nu/aosl/full_images/

dont know if this has been asked before, but how do you make the maps for the bits we havent got maps for or not actual working zones for?

sorry if its a stupid question

just interested in what looks like a square structure in no mans land south of rome

(that you can atleast see on the really large png map)

Funcom has actually released it earlier, but not officially, could be from some devs or something, even HUGEmap used it. (The one before CSPmap) There also exsists PFmaps of those areas, you can even buy map reader upgrades for some of the areas in shop. You can probably extract it from DB or some other files. I didnt have to think about that, Finnagen did all that kinda work for me with CSPmap.

HUGEmap for those interested:
    http://www.leetsonline.com/extern/rubika/rkmap.html

Since I've recently returned, I was wondering, would the Atlas team appreciate me prettying up the SL atlas map? On my version I'd been using the ORIGINAL version of the shadowlands map, the map used to CREATE the ingame one, with several HUNDRED layers as a base for my map, hence how in the most recent iteration of it, everywhere, including pandemonium has the swirling galaxy cloud textures underneath it that you see beneath the other areas of the shadowlands in the default map.

I'd happily add these to the atlas map.

*edit*
    Also - I just realised - it's a HELL of a lot easier to open that image (the latest iteration of my SLmap is over 100MB in size) on my current system, with win7 on a Phenom and a 1GB graphics card than it ever was on my old laptop running win98SE on an 800mhz processor, 512MB of memory and onboard graphics. (Can you guess why I stopped editing the map? IT WOULD NO LONGER OPEN IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES)
    Last edited by Ms_Idoru; Mar 7th, 2010 at 01:05:53.
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

AoSL is based on the source of the original SL map(lots of layers) with the swirls, i removed those cause i didn't like them. AoSL source is now 585MB and it takes several minutes to load even with 8GB ram and a 2,6Ghz quadcore. You are free to use the source of AoSL as you wish. Send me a PM if you want a copy of it. And last, welcome back!

I'm hpoping to put together a map designed for functionality as well as aesthetic quality, since atlas handles the functionality perfectly. I think I'll be using my SLmap's source, but adding data layers ripped directly from the Atlas source if at all possible (Though I realise that may take some work to get to me, is it posible to extract just the text layers from it and send me that as a single file with no background?)

I also plan on hitting up the LoX/Albtraum/Ruins maps with photoshop and making them look better, as the current Atlas versions are ripped directly from the minimap if I'm not mistaken.

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Lox is mostly ripped except central hub that don't have a pfmap. You might consider also ripping the landmass layers from my map since I have done some heavy editing on elysium, penumbra and inferno to make them fit to ingame landmass. Since original map was taken top down in each zone that creates some graphic glitches when put together.

All text is still text on AoSL, own subfolders of each zone. The reason why its nearly 4k layers in the psd :P

Is this project still alive?? If so, were can I get the updated files? And of course, A bump, because this definitely deserves it :P
    I'm the man your mother always told you about.... So Watch out... and always Look over your sholder, because I'm most likely There...

It's very much alive, and Onack has been helping me a lot with my own work.

FREE BOREALIS!!!

well kool, than were can I get the AoRk maps than?? the latest ones?
    I'm the man your mother always told you about.... So Watch out... and always Look over your sholder, because I'm most likely There...

at www.aomaps.com or using demoder's tools.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

thanks, Mastablasta

Yes they are being worked on, but not at the speed as i did earlier.

I have now added all loot from Cz's list to AoSL
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=429531
    but i need some "official" lists for other areas in shadowlands.

I see that there is lists of loot on AO Pocket, can anyone confirm this are correct?
    Ado as example:
    http://aopocket.tngk.com/index.php?ShowAdoLoots=true

Not everything is in AOPocket unfortunately. I've found over 30 missing from it. If you couldn't tell, my all inclusive symb collection is almost finished. Now if they stop adding new ones to the game I may have been done a year ago.

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast