Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Atlas of Rubi-Ka & Atlas of Shadowlands

Somehow AOMaps.com doesn't work for me
    since 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    FYI: Cola burns when it comes out your nose...I now know this because of you.

http://mireiawen.net/Files/Maps/ if you got problems with aomaps, I try to keep it updated.
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

Looks like mariuseg.tihlde.org is no longer available; And this is the domain aomaps.com have been pointing to.

Looks like Mireiawen's mirror is the place to get maps now.
    Last edited by Demoder; Feb 23rd, 2012 at 09:30:08.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Website up again, been too busy to even check forums lately. Was a DNS issue at my hosting.

Hey,

can you check the Zip file? I download it two times allways get some error if i try to open it with winrar

Error: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

thx

I downloaded and checked both AoSL and AoRK, I am currently stuck on OSX, but i've tested with both extaction with finder and 7zip on emulated windows 7 and they both worked fine. Try download 7zip, its a open source free tool that is easy to install and use. The files are created with 7zip, but should work with winrar too.

Works fine with WinRAR for me, might want to Google MD5sum and check your download doesn't corrupt the files.
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

Works fine with WinRAR here too.
    Because Race Yalm

Ok it was a problem with my Download Manager now works fine thx

When the version with Inf statics back will come? I remember I'm still waiting then xD
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Ah Thanks Gonna check later
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

I don't know if whoever made this or knows how is still around, but I have massive issues with the planet map being too small.

Would it be possible to scale the map up 50% and 100% (as further zoom stages if possible?
    This is the current 100% scale: http://puu.sh/4bM4W.PNG
    150%: http://puu.sh/4bMcZ.png
    200%: http://puu.sh/4bMdF.png

On my resolution and with my distance to monitor the 200% is about just right, but if it were closer 150% would be better.

I have massive issues with the small size, if I want to read anything I have to get really close to my monitor.

If someone who knows how to do this doesn't have the time, could you point me to a guide?

I think I want this enough to do this and upload it when done.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexx42 View Post
    I don't know if whoever made this or knows how is still around, but I have massive issues with the planet map being too small.

Would it be possible to scale the map up 50% and 100% (as further zoom stages if possible?
    This is the current 100% scale: http://puu.sh/4bM4W.PNG
    150%: http://puu.sh/4bMcZ.png
    200%: http://puu.sh/4bMdF.png

On my resolution and with my distance to monitor the 200% is about just right, but if it were closer 150% would be better.

I have massive issues with the small size, if I want to read anything I have to get really close to my monitor.

If someone who knows how to do this doesn't have the time, could you point me to a guide?

I think I want this enough to do this and upload it when done.
    Shameless plug:
    If you're ok with running a third-party application alongside AO to achieve this, you could try out Demoder's PlanetMap Viewer, which has this feature and many more. There are screenshots in the OP of that thread describing the feature you're looking for, as well as other stuff you may find interesting.
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    Shameless plug:
    If you're ok with running a third-party application alongside AO to achieve this, you could try out [...] which has this feature and many more. There are screenshots in the OP of that thread describing the feature you're looking for, as well as other stuff you may find interesting.
    I do understand why you have no shame in plugging that tool.

It is friggin awesome!

Well, consider my issue closed. :P

Is there a player indicator that would show my exact position? So far the map follows my char exactly (as far as I can tell), and is centered on him. WTB http://puu.sh/4c6f6.PNG.

But I kid you not, this is exactly what I was looking for, plus now I even have more screen estate for AO to play with since the map isn't blocking 40%!

Thank you so much!
    Last edited by Lexx42; Aug 27th, 2013 at 13:24:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexx42 View Post
    I do understand why you have no shame in plugging that tool.

It is friggin awesome!

Well, consider my issue closed. :P

Edit: Is there a player indicator that would show my exact position? So far the map follows my char exactly (as far as I can tell), and is centered on him. WTB http://puu.sh/4c6f6.PNG.

But I kid you not, this is exactly what I was looking for, plus now I even have more screen estate for AO to play with since the map isn't blocking 40%!

Thank you so much!
    In order to not derail Onacks thread, I've replied to this post here

Good to see the maps still are available!
    ****So good to be back!!****
    Always cheerful and excited!

aomaps.com domain has been renewed for two more years. Not much are beeing done with the maps though, but I have not abandoned it.

I am no longer playing and aomaps.com is about to expire. If anyone want to take over the domain and the project. Please send me a pm. If noone is interested it will expire in 30 days

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast