Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlas of Rubi-Ka & Atlas of Shadowlands

Uploaded a preview of the first garden that is more or less done, this is preview of 2. layer, 3. layer will have the NPCs

Ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Looks sweet. Bravo on the work.

Looks very promising, great work so far
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

Updated preview again, Nascense is all done and ready to fill in information. For that i need help as i got enough with upgrading other zones. Please send me a PM if you want to help.

page 2, hmm, needs a bump

Thanks for the bump, but bumping it myself now cause i've added a preview of elysium. Northern zone is the only that i havent done major changes to yet and i gotta tell you, Ely is HUGE...

It looks amazing, thanks for these maps!

Looks great, can't see any other ways to label all the statues properly. Great work
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

Wow, this is looking fantastic. Keep up the good work.

Gotta bump this one! Nice map, and the SL one is proving to become my first choice of maps too when it's ready!
    -Haloer

------
    Sepekeeper/Haloer/Missadvy, supporting our local Omni-Tek branch office.

Page 1 please.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

You all know how horrible scheol is to navigate in, take a peek at my new preview and let me know what you think.

"horrible to navigate in".... That's this years understatement, Onack.
    I have better luck finding the local 7-11 shop in a big, unknown city... with blindfolds... than to be able to navigate Scheol using the "NewShadowlands" map.

Good work. It's a MAP, and not a top-down representation of how the caves look from the air. (ie. a big mountain) Finaly something that's useable. And as always, looks like it's going to rock.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

I'm currently working on a map updater tool.
    In the simplest terms, it will analyze your current map, and only download changed parts, do some footwork to apply the updates, and update the .txt files accordingly.

So, instead of downloading a 40MB-ish map for every single update, it would download about 2-3MB. (depending on how much is changed since last version)
    I'd imagine this would allow smaller, more frequent updates as well.

I will make sure to let you people know when it's ready for public use.
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    "horrible to navigate in".... That's this years understatement, Onack.
    I have better luck finding the local 7-11 shop in a big, unknown city... with blindfolds... than to be able to navigate Scheol using the "NewShadowlands" map.
    Scheol is easy to navigate in, it got more landmarks than any other places on rubi ka, but I tend to remember scenery
    Stop thinking of MMORPGS as girlfriends, think of them as a harem and just enjoy todays favourite.

Quote Originally Posted by dockwagon View Post
    Scheol is easy to navigate in, it got more landmarks than any other places on rubi ka, but I tend to remember scenery
    That's not what I meant.
    Scheol has lots of landmarks and such, it's actually rather nice, with the exception of all the holes in the geometry.
    What I meant was that it's impossible to navigate by the original *MAP* of scheol.

should be linked in knowledge base bookmarks so it wouldn't require a bump

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast