Thread: PVP titels

Talking PVP titels

This is how Kink got his pvp titel in storm:

http://hinux.hin.no/~joakimb/aoupload/own1028576278.jpg

lol!

No it isn't, but it's how some of the people in Storm got their titles. Not Kinkstaah though.

Before posting acusations like this, get your facts straight.

Last edited by Smegmeister; Sep 9th, 2002 at 11:40:34.

Read what I wrote again.
    And go ask all the people that has died from kink in fair duels what they think.

Kinkstaah was novice for about 6 months before he gained he neophyte title. I saw him gaining that title too. it was in a fair duel with the omni enforcer Caol.

as I said, get your facts straight.
    one screenshot of a web browser sure aint gonna make my mind up on someone I know fights fair and gain rank points fair.

omg.. why bring this up again?
    really let it go people... let it go.
    Last edited by Gunnandahalf; Sep 9th, 2002 at 12:04:30.

Actually, this has been discussed before. Another pic from the same forum proves that Kink was joking in the pic u show here.
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Grow up, do you not get the whole "If it means I can duel krawn over and over again"? Go fight Kink, then tell me if he farmed his Title.

Originally posted by 0z
    Grow up, do you not get the whole "If it means I can duel krawn over and over again"? Go fight Kink, then tell me if he farmed his Title.
    Weeeeeeell, he did. -p
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal