Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playershop Transaction Logs

Same for me. No shoplogs since 17.5.

It would be nice to have some indication this has been picked up by FC. Nothing in the Known Bugs post yet.

bump

happened to me...

i assumed it was a bug after patch and that new sales would be added to the record...no dice..

WTB fixies please

Made sales in 2 different orgs after the patch, there were no logs in either of them

testing patches ftw!

add another... :/

I'll have the coders take a look at this.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

I think I've found the problem, and hopefully this should be resolved in the next patch.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Macrosun View Post
    I think I've found the problem, and hopefully this should be resolved in the next patch.
    Kodos to the Coders

nice, mine aren't working anymore either (ah well, people don't want my junk anyway *sigh*)

Thumbs down

Next patch <cringes>

.......... another 2 hours of not being able to play a game because the server is so packed with everyone downloading again then

in the next patch.
    ZOMG!!!! /me hides
    next patch ... /me cries
    Using and coding:
    * Hugbot - raid/chat bot url
    /tell Huggcom inspect Frozen Crystal Compound to check that Alappa stuff
    * pyDump - simple, smart damage dumper, in testing and development stage url

Some of my chars:
    Arrah, 220/17 Neutral Mage Adventureress, inferno camper | [bio] | equip
    Ember Sphere Solitus Ethernalist. Heals, just heals. Screw dd docs
    The Building Man, TL7 Nanomage Soldier
    Huggcrat, Neutral Enlighted Dictator | gimpy equip | horny crat pic

Quote Originally Posted by Jellyfunk View Post
    Classy to blame your BS evaccing on the kid though. I bet you blame the dog when you fart, too.

Talking

next patch, logs are there but no credz :-D

Just to make sure - did you got that right? I mean we need transaction logs back, not removing credz :P

j/k ofc
    Shanida :: 220/23 Ranged Adventurer :: Omni :: RK1 :: Night Watch

Want to mention, Transaction logs are not only not written, they are also not deleted.
    Had some stuff selled before 17.5 Patch, but took the money out of the shop after the patch, and now the transaction stands still in "PlayerShopLog.html".
    Main: Chavelle | Equip (slightly outdated)

Thanks for looking at this. Hoping you will fix it sooner though
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

hmm.. no shoplogs here either, but 55M creds in shop where there was only a few excess arul gems for 300k each.. o.O
    I'd really love to know what people have bought there.. looks like the shop inventory bug actually spawned me something useful

http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showthread.php?t=505591
    bump, maybe the devs will notice it now and we'd like to receive some response I think
    Shanida :: 220/23 Ranged Adventurer :: Omni :: RK1 :: Night Watch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12