Thread: script for teaching Dust Brigade newbie teams

script for teaching Dust Brigade newbie teams

As Dust Brigade requires a lot of skill from a good team, I wrote the scripts to teach teams. After I wrote the scripts and used them, most teams I was in got the loot almost every time. Hope it can be useful for some of you when putting together a new team:

You can separate the following in either two scripts or in one script:

---==== Pre-requisite ====---
    /delay 2000
    Make sure you have more than 1800 run speed. Otherwise you need to grab gsf/parrot/wolf every round before entering. Put on your neck item with maximum run speed buff and HHAB for the speed. "Burst of Speed" stim may also be helpful sometimes.
    /delay 2000
    Save in Hope or Inferno if possible.
    /delay 4000
    ---==== How to get to Dust Brigade ====---
    /delay 2000
    1. Hope whopha (whophas: borealis -> newland -> newland desert -> hope) then fly NE to Mantis Hive in PW
    /delay 2000
    2. Jump from west for Sorrow in Inferno and you land in PW.
    /delay 2000
    3. Grid to Sentials and fly NE.

--- How to Get Protection Light Ball ---
    /delay 2000
    Once you start in the playfield, you need to first get protection "light ball" so that you can survive huge DOT & debuff when boss' HP is under 30%.
    /delay 4000
    To get the light ball, you need to run to the Y(ellow)->B(lue)->G(reen)->R(ed) altar in the exact order (YBGR).
    /delay 6000
    When you are at Y, you will get a light ball above your head. The ball fades away quickly and you need to get to next altar before that. Otherwise you need to re-start.
    /delay 4000
    There are earthquakes every now and then, which stuns everyone. Therefore, it's difficult to get to the next altar in time if your run speed is not higher than 1800. Be sure to grab GSF/wolf/bird beforehand, but remember that GSF will be cleared once any debuff lands on you, and wolf will be cleared once you touch green altar.
    /delay 4000
    Try to stay close to the wall and avoid boss aggro when your team is still getting light ball. Ideally, only after every members get the light ball should you start to fight boss.
    /delay 7000
    --- Instruction for Dust Brigade debuff/altar ---
    /delay 2000
    When you get debuffed by the boss with a certain color of beam on you, run to corresponding color of altar to cure the debuff ASAP:
    /delay 4000
    <font color="#FFFF00">Yellow beam = Nano drain.
    /delay 2000
    <font color="#7777FF">Blue beam = Evade & nano init debuff (also wipe GSF). You must stop attack if you are debuffed by blue beam otherwise each hit heals boss for 16K.
    /delay 6000
    <font color="#00FF00">Green beam = Morph to dog (green altar wipes the morphs of dog and wolf).
    /delay 4000
    <font color="#FF0000">Red beam = Healing debuff<font color="#FFFFFF">
    /delay 4000
    Watch when the boss shouts, as a debuff follows right away.
    /delay 2000
    Try stay around center if you can, so that you are less likely to be out of healing range.
    /delay 4000
    Please help heal whenever possible as docs will get debuffed frequently. Healers won't be able to cast nano when debuffed by yellow, green, and red beams, and cannot perk heal when debuffed by green and red beams.
    /delay 2000
    That's all!
    Last edited by davidchiou; Aug 17th, 2007 at 02:54:44.
    DavidChiou 220/26 Neutral Doctor

The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self. ~ Albert Einstein

David where do you get the time do do these things you're always so busy going AFK in org chat :P
    Alexanderw 220/17 Opi MA Current setup work in progress.

I think the best way to tank him is with your tank standing close to the blue cleanser, as the evade debuff can make you very dead, even if you normally consider yourself crit immune. So it's helpful to be able to get rid of that one ASAP.
    Famous "Azzamis" Pants -- 220/30/68 Soldier -- Retired

CosmicOsmo #465 -- N.A. Starcraft 2 -- sc2ranks
    Daesis Wrack -- EVE Online -- killboard

between green/bue works best

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderw View Post
    David where do you get the time do do these things you're always so busy going AFK in org chat :P
    When I am afk I write these things

The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self. ~ Albert Einstein

lol any way david good script

now when are you gonna come online and take some org mates along (I know Big went with ya a few times but really does he count?)
    Alexanderw 220/17 Opi MA Current setup work in progress.

gj dav u miss a important detail , the nano buff to avoid DOT from boss that u can get at start by runing from platforms u need GSf or parrot nano from adv the order is
    Yellow -> Blue ->Green -> red .

Quote Originally Posted by motaso View Post
    gj dav u miss a important detail , the nano buff to avoid DOT from boss that u can get at start by runing from platforms u need GSf or parrot nano from adv the order is
    Yellow -> Blue ->Green -> red .
    Ahh yes! I accidentally deleted that paragraph

Just added it. Thanks for the reminder!

What about rage? Can Enforcers use that or no?

If you cast rage just before going into the 1st (yellow) beam it will last long enough to run through all of them while hugging the walls.
    Succubia - The sexiest Female Convict escaped from Jailhouse 41
    Chocopimp