Thread: A 150 Fixer TWink

A 150 Fixer TWink

I'm wondering what the possibilities are for a level 150 Fixer twink. This isn't necessarily an S10 twink, but a twink in general. I had thought of using an Ofab Hawk and KO MP, as well as a (perhaps pick-and-choose) set of Pen Ofab.

Does anyone have any experience with twinking a Fixer in TL5?

Input appreciated, flames are not.

-DW
    RK2-Rimor
    "Dragonwell" 216/14/56 Atrox Keeper Gimp Keeper main.
    "Excusatio" 79/2/2 Atrox Bureaucrat Up-and-coming Crat.
    Achiever 66.67%, Explorer 60.00%, Killer 33.33%, Socializer 40.00%

Twink in general means PvP twink? Anyway I'd go SMG at start. Less IPs needed and it's damn good at TL4-5.
    blah

But if a SynMG is a bit out of my price range (and assuming I can't mooch one off an orgmate), what other options might I have? I know 'twinking' and 'price range' aren't words that like being in a sentence together, but with Ofab around, money isn't so much an issue as it used to be.

And by 'general' twink I mean a twink for whatever use I need, but PVP capability is a major concern, yes.

Edit: I did some messing around in Auno, and came up with this still-WIP setup: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=79511
    Last edited by Dragonwell; Aug 25th, 2007 at 22:12:03.
    RK2-Rimor
    "Dragonwell" 216/14/56 Atrox Keeper Gimp Keeper main.
    "Excusatio" 79/2/2 Atrox Bureaucrat Up-and-coming Crat.
    Achiever 66.67%, Explorer 60.00%, Killer 33.33%, Socializer 40.00%

What's in my sig works well for me atm, still got some things to do and tweek but getting there.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

if you whont SMG to be good you need more crit love than 8%, that sux, and SMG cryt hurts pretty bad
    Phear the chiprel!

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°`¦°º¤ø,¸ tradalotrox's Avatar
    You can cast SWS IV, you have III in your setup, at 150. Crit setup is needed for SMG. Scope/GoCs etc.

If you dont wanna go SMG you could use what Wakizaka is using, BBB/kmp. That's the cheaper option bbb roughly about 1m. If you wanted to be more pvp orientated hawk mk 5/ onehander, ip is very tight though at 150 and you would need AS scope. However, I think it is doable though. Although to save ip I would do CI + wrangle to cast SWS, which would save a bunch of IP.

Also seen some people use range increaser in ncu slot so that you can snare from further away and you could also chuck in a range increaser in hud1 for your weapon.
    Symbs at 150 are easy to get in but can cost ya 10-20m+/ each. ql200 imps would do fine if you short on cash, with some symbs in some spots.

Hope your twink goes well mate.
    Tiger Claw | Critical Mass
    Atroxical 220.30!69
    Nanrade0.,..219.,.27''''-.-