Thread: Soli and chosen...

Soli and chosen...

Hey guys.. having a bit of a problem figuring out how to get 1100 agi on a solitus fixer.. Got the Task rifle +25 agi, training enhanced dna, acrobat trained of course, 250 imps, 250ish 205 + 235 eye of the evening star... what else am I missing? Dont really want to put any armour on except for maybe headband of haste for the +5 agi.... Ideas guys.. ideas... (and gals)

WettY << 212 969 agi possible without headband of haste

*makes the joke suggestion*

Your only 212... still time to reroll as an opi

*leaves better suggestions for others to make*

Are there any HUD/Utils/Wrist items that can add to it?

(I have just woken so Im not the best at thinking twinking at this time)
    Last edited by Jorji; Jun 2nd, 2004 at 03:47:47.
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

Skeena tilts Jorji's head back and pours a litre of steaming java down her throat.

Skeena deftly twirls his dual swizzlesticks and melds into the scenery behind the nearest bar.
    Skeena - Omni Fixer RK2 [SETUP]
    Mctrout - Omni Doctor RK2 [SETUP]
    Kaarp - Omni Enforcer RK2

86% Explorer - 53% Socializer - 46% Achiever - 13% Killer

There are some armor which adds Agil, don't remember the name but you can look it up in dbase.

Also there is a ncu belt which adds +50 to agil/sense (Drops from The Night Heart), and Sleeve which adds +20 (Drops from Gemini).
    -------------------------------------
    Ivanius clan fixah
    Server first Lasting Ultimatum
    Current Setup

Here is a nice list.

I agree with Jorji though, time to realize your mistake and reroll as a decent breed

lol *cough* /tell helpbot whois phattyy I dont want to camp chosen again, or half the crap I have... so yeah reroll isn't an option... =/ maybe my next 200+ will be an opi fixer the only problem with the agi armour, when I take it off, the other wont go on, I wear full chosen 90% of the time, well, I keep my head and back in the clothing bag

Originally posted by Skeena
    Skeena tilts Jorji's head back and pours a litre of steaming java down her throat.

Skeena deftly twirls his dual swizzlesticks and melds into the scenery behind the nearest bar.
    lol Pagan bartenders do have some almost ninja like skills for melding into the background... but only if its a bar
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

Skeena draws a sigil in the air before him and begins chanting in an ancient tongue. A bottle of scotch and soda materializes in his hand. With a smile, Skeena freshens your drink and wryly flicks a cocktail onion into your mouth. Without warning, he leaps high into the rafters above, leaving nothing in his wake but a whoosh of air and the fluttering bar tab.
    Skeena - Omni Fixer RK2 [SETUP]
    Mctrout - Omni Doctor RK2 [SETUP]
    Kaarp - Omni Enforcer RK2

86% Explorer - 53% Socializer - 46% Achiever - 13% Killer

mind the roof will you
    Jupke
    RK1
    "I'll fix you ^_^"

get these items:

Master G-Staff
    Maar's Yellow Belt of Double Speed

That's +110...so you're still a little off...hmmm...

Just wear Burden of Competence...it looks cooler and adds 30 agil which would put at 1109 the only problem is you need 3 levels to wear it.

Another option would be to get better symbs for the areas that add to agility and because us fixers have high treatment it shouldn't be too bad.

ql200 MTI VP300 Gold are +30 agi each, 1200 MR, 915 pistol and you will have +60. Rising pistol worth a shoot imho, you can also use ZigZag's and other buffing pistols.
    Last edited by Matrofix; Jun 2nd, 2004 at 22:02:04.
    Matrofix - 220 (AI 17) atrox fixer [eqp] ::: Member of Legion

I have no idea who this voice of the darkness bartender is, but that is AWSOME. Do you do parties?
    The opinions of Slyz do not necessarily reflect those of anyone sane. Slyz is not responsible for anyone shot raped or converted to Mormonism while interacting with Slyz, prices and participation may vary offer valid 2 a.m. through 10 a.m. some assembly required some restrictions may apply see store for details offer subject to change without reason reader not covered in case of gross negligence or cruel and unusual Catholicism. Batteries not included.

If I must say... I love this forum, we go from talking about AGI, to pagan bartenders or something like that?

WeTTy

This forum always ends up in something weird.. Its guaranteed

Nothing beats it. Well except squirrels that leap tall buildings in a single bound.

Originally posted by Mswetwork
    Nothing beats it. Well except squirrels that leap tall buildings in a single bound.
    Pagain squirrels ?
    Jupke
    RK1
    "I'll fix you ^_^"

Tsakachumi PTO-HV6 Counter-Sniper Rifle
    30+ agi
    but slightly high rifle\AS req