Thread: team fixer grid quest prob

Unhappy team fixer grid quest prob

I have spent 5 ours 3 nights in row. Once i have gotten Borgs for the quests to spawn. You might think i got to finish the quest. Well don't think that . For some reason right when it matters when i zone to first lvl of fixer grid i go to New land and die from the hired thugs before griding. 15 hours and 2 deaths in newland and some jurk kills first borg before i get done with reclaim.

I guess i can't just complain but is it supost to be this hard. I meen kill luna spells 30 for every borg spawn. is there somthing i'm missing on doing but just happen to do on the 30th try.

Maby some one would be willing to get somthing organized to make the quest possible once again.

hmmmm first night i have put a string any where but in maket forum and both complaints hmmmm

Had a lvl 175 fix ask me for a ride into fixer grid hmmmm well

I give quest five frouns i don't die without buddys i don't play with budys i just wait to kill easy mob to kill easy mob with long spawn or long for amount needed dead 20 min

Yeah, that newland exit is very easy to slip into if you move immedietly after using the lift.
    To make you feel better I can say that Newland City fixer grid exit is a quick death even for a 200 fixer unless you're a neutral or omni fixer. I can run around Omni HQ without much problems but Loren Warr's gang of thugs will kill me unless I evac fast enough.
    May your RD always kick in between death and reclaim.
    Honest Businessmen and women: The Mockers
    I eat Grid Armor nanos. *BURP* Hungry again!
    Power Users run Anarchy Online from Linux.

I've posted this in another thread (buried now) ... but take your time... guides say you have only 7 minutes to get to each borg and complete each part... this is false, I've timed it to a minimum of 15 minutes for each borg... so move carefully, take your time and don't make silly errors... you have more than enough time to reach each one... move carefully in the grid so you don't step on the wrong pad.

Also, you can give the item to each borg out of aggro range... just stay far back (if you get aggro, snare it, run away, come back when aggro ends) ... inch bit by bit towards the borg, right clicking each time until the trade window opens... you can give the item to the borg before it even sees you (quite a far distance).

If you need help killing lunas, send Tiaxx a /tell and I'll see if I can help when I have some time (currently farming tokens, so I probably have some time)
    Tiaxx - Omni, Atlantean

Ok fourth night i've wasted my time trying to get borgs to spawn it seems so dumm but if people want to help me kill the lunas mabey they will spawn if i am not person doing the damage.

every night i try i will ad it to this sting and if i get it i will add it to this string.

Yeah this one took me quite a while as I recall. Just make sure you're spawning the borgs (or attempting to) in the right order.

I found that to be the most important part of this.
    Tsunameh
    First Savior of Rimor. Former keeper professional.
    Tsunameh

Legends sometimes come back to haunt their enemies.

Playing WoW as a facemelter.

spawning borgs wasn't really a problem for me but I can't complete the quest because Sicco won't give me the crystal. Said that I already have the unique item but I don't. Asked an Ark and the ARK said that it was a bug with the second part of the quest. Hope it gets fixed soon
    Noobvanu - 165/23 - Doctor
    Noobaunv - 150/18 - Adventurer

A GM can reset your unique flags so you'll be able to do the quest.
    May your RD always kick in between death and reclaim.
    Honest Businessmen and women: The Mockers
    I eat Grid Armor nanos. *BURP* Hungry again!
    Power Users run Anarchy Online from Linux.

long distance trade doesn't work anymore?

Originally posted by Krusk

Also, you can give the item to each borg out of aggro range... just stay far back (if you get aggro, snare it, run away, come back when aggro ends) ... inch bit by bit towards the borg, right clicking each time until the trade window opens... you can give the item to the borg before it even sees you (quite a far distance).
    This doesn't work anymore, unless having the quest running also is required to open trade which I find unlikely.
    You can forget about sneaking up on them borgs too, unless you have way more conceal than me
    Anyway, it sort of make sense that you should require a team to complete the quest...only need to find a calmer and a fixer with team fgrid.

L.

wow
    when i did the quest, the first 2 borgs were up, no one was camping the last plant, killed it 2 time, spaned the last borg, ran the quest, took all of about 20 minuits.

i will help if im on, send a tell
    Proud Advisor of Spartans

Taskersolder Level 220 Soldier
    Taskdoc Level 220 Doc
    Jarew Level 220 NT
    Tasker1 Level 220 Fixer
    Taskcrat Level 220 Crat
    Tasky Level 220 Trader
    Taskmann Level 220 Adv
    Healer01 Level 220 Doc-semi-retired TT dispenser

Re: long distance trade doesn't work anymore?

Originally posted by Lyta

This doesn't work anymore, unless having the quest running also is required to open trade which I find unlikely.

L.
    This is what I found...

Dry runs would not let me open trade window unless I was almost on top of the Borg.

On the quest run... much better.... like a long way out to initiate trade....

So get them up... and go for it, you can trade very safely from afar

Fw/Jr

When I did the quest a few weeks back ... 1st and 2nd borg spawned in like 5 minutes ... the 3rd however took me a full 5 hours of lunaspell-wacking ...

Beside that, everything went smooth ... and the "only" 7 minutes timer/per borg (if it is actually 7 minutes) is more then enough to visit each of them, and have some pie with them.

->Sethic 220/30!/70 - Equip - Tetnman - Proud President of TETN / Hunter of Gridmonkeys - Atlantean
    ->Grittlez 2xx/29/6* - Equip - ex155.
    ->Vaithic 150/20/** - Equip - Euthanasia through means of oversized cannons (ETMOSC tm).
    ->Vaithe 150/15 - Sleeping...
    ->Wrangletit - Billy Bob Monocle - Grumpy salestrox and carry-all.
    -> Some alts not worth mentioning

TETN <3
    Server first to say "GUUUHUHUHUHN" out loud.

i am sure thats it's actually more than 7 mins.

On the trade window issue, I have to agree with Falconwing, as every time I did dry runs, the borgs aggroed me well before I could open the trade windows. Once I actually had the mission and attempted it, I got the trade window opened each time prior to aggro and completed the trade while this borg (attempted) to hit me. Anyway best thing to do is try if you get all the borgs spawned. At least you don't have to farm Nano tube bundles again if you fail.

damn, dont remind me of that pain-in-the-head quest ..

1st and 2nd borg spawned really quick the first time i tried ... the 3rd borg spawned after 6h of camping.

Back to the 1st borg - guess what: no longer there. After 1 more hour that borg respawned ... -> to the 2nd borg and spawn that one again. Only took 1 kill

Initiated quest ---
    First borg: no problem -> GRID to Tir and Fgrid
    Second borg: No problem -> GRID ... was almost out of grid (about 1m to Tir Grid exit) -> ZAP - got "reset" to near the Omni-1 gridexit and walked right into it -> 1 lucky critical from the guards and I was toast. (as I used reckless digit earlier)

After reclaiming I still had time and f-gridded to 3rd borg ... just to see the borg despawn and its adds be put in place while another fixer made a run for it... *DAMN* ... you cant even imagine how angry I was at that very second ...

another 5h later I had all borgs spawned again and finally managed to complete the quest.

Smells like old musty something around here. . .like old thread or something.

heh - yeah, sorry I grabbed this old threat out of the dust-layer

Just did a search about something completely else - saw this thread - looked into it and all the bad memories suddenly came up in me again ...

No thread necromancy, please.
    Advisor Irongryphon
    Forums Moderator

Forums Social Guidelines
    ARK Public Website