Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Fixer guide by Fiix

good lord, this is still up? I have to tell Fiix!
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Well, we're still waiting on his promised update.
    Actually Agna was preparing an updated guide.... then got hit by severe paperwork at the uni so I think this guide will still be around for a few months more.

I guess it will be one of the first official task of any new fixer professional to go through this and other guides.
    May your RD always kick in between death and reclaim.
    Honest Businessmen and women: The Mockers
    I eat Grid Armor nanos. *BURP* Hungry again!
    Power Users run Anarchy Online from Linux.

I have unstickied this one in favour of the other thread.

If you feel anything in here is still relevant let me know and Ill either resticky or add what needs to be added to the other. (I havent gone over this with a fine toothcomb so I dont mind having info I missed thats not in the other thread pointed out )

[edit] never mind linked this thread in the other guide so should be ok [/edit]
    Last edited by Jorji; Feb 25th, 2004 at 14:04:27.
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

This is a great guide, but I have a question (this may have been posted... I didn't want to read 6 pages).

I seem to be unable to find anywhere near enough IP at level 8 (I just started a fixer) to max or even raise all the recommended skills. On most of my characters when they started out I could max all the skills I needed and more with some IP left over. On my fixer, I seem to be deficient in IP constantly. I'm just wondering where I'm supposed to be getting the IP for all this.

Question... I was looking for a guide on the new Fixer that I have created and could not find much of anything till I clicked on this link.. read thru the first couple of pages and then went to the last .... now comes the question... one of the posts said that this guide is not relevent anymore? Is that true? I am truley not finding much for help on Fixxers like the other professions that I have been trying out. Is there REALLY a site for Fixers only? Or is this a myth? The only one I see is just formed and there is no info in there yet.

Thanks yall

btw, I think this one is better than the other, and think this should remain stickied until something that can replace the quality of this comes along
    Last edited by Reinu; May 14th, 2004 at 10:49:07.
    Reinu lvl 141 MP

Retired: Trader Marjie, and Doc Gooberana and Merikate lvl 80 Fixer

You can never unsay a cruel thing

I'm not sure why this is unsticked, it's better than the other stickied one in my opinion and is still applicable today. I actually came on to look for it.

If anyone reads this could someone please tell me what CHS stands for in terms of fixer guns? I'll find out eventually but it's been plaguing me.

Thanks

Aginorgotd

CHS = Custom Heavy Suppressor

This guide was a reference, but without a SL update it become obsolete, sadly

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456