Thread: Maybe give Ma's some love?

Maybe give Ma's some love?

Dont give the Mas some better heals and recharge!! :O we could maybe be Balanced! and they would totaly suck.

and yeah to pvp you need low hp setup or you never gonna survive ranged players = we cant kill mobs then, becose we had to go low hp setup <3 so no pvm.
    like why add hp to ofab ? lol so stupid.. would love to handshake the guy with that idea.
    even thou nobady use much of the ofab items from before.

anyways i think i gonna stop playing my tl 5 ma if the next patch dosent give us some inprovements.
    and please dont give us some nano resist to our low hp ma's that could stack with evades.

and here is a link that you ignored on the ma forum

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=505062

suggest you could look over it.

Two Words: Bow Special [Attack].

Well that's more like 2.5 words. But what is .5 words anyway? Ro - thats what... and that doesn't smell nearly so sweet.

you get my point?

MA's get nice little things (Shen Stick, Claw) but their fundamental nanos have never been updated. 220 MAs still use RI, MOP and Universal Whatever Compendium - all oldschool RK nanos... because they're the best we've got.

MAs crit a lot, heal a little and every now and then FC throws us a bone (Claw, Shen Stick) which usually happens to be a bone everyone else can use (Dragon Chest) so they jack up the price beyond most MA's range.

Love it or leave it pal - we are the critmonkeys.

Though if delays on special attack are modified then the new Ice Arrows will actually be useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

I'd happily trade you the Agent Detaunt nano's for the MA damage ^^
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Quote Originally Posted by If6Was9 View Post
    MA's get nice little things (Shen Stick, Claw) but their fundamental nanos have never been updated. 220 MAs still use RI, MOP and Universal Whatever Compendium - all oldschool RK nanos... because they're the best we've got.
    And they are the best you got, of course, because they are so good that they are up to pair with similar buffs other professions have gained later.

We don't need better healing as much as we need tools to avoid kiting AND being able to kill kiter.
    Thats mostly sync problems, imo they can't be solved with current network engine, so maybe we need some special attack with FAST recharge usable while running and with pretty big range(lets say 25m), a little root or 1-1.5 sec stun on target(maybe snare even).
    :: Izolenta :: Kynopoc :: Dreamech :: Dreamchaser :: Batmobile ::

President of Molotoff Cocktail

Playing since 2002/06/26

Quote Originally Posted by Nogueira View Post
    And they are the best you got, of course, because they are so good that they are up to pair with similar buffs other professions have gained later.
    You're exaggerating.
    Last edited by If6Was9; Aug 23rd, 2007 at 11:36:10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Quote Originally Posted by Izolenta View Post
    so maybe we need some special attack with FAST recharge usable while running and with pretty big range(lets say 25m), a little root or 1-1.5 sec stun on target(maybe snare even).
    You mean, you need this and something like this?
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

ma's crits? what about agents?
    wish they never came up with SL
    old times there was fair pvp's, and werry well balanced. i used to be allot in the omni ent arena, and i can remeber all professions could easy fight eachother, and there was a random chanse to win for anyone.
    its not like this anymore, saad that they dont try balance the game. i wish i could pvm on my ma, thou i cant, need low hp to heal all the dmg i get fromt he pvp's, at TL 5. saad that a lev 165 soldier can get 2k ar, how are a ma suposed to evade something like that? weird they can overpower some professions by this much without boosting the others some to.
    its not fun to die in 2 hits from nt's btw, becose our low hp ma's dont have some nano dmg% defense shield or nr to be able to resist a ****t from the lev 165 nt's.
    or getting dots from a doc. but i asume the people in funcom knows this

You mean, you need this and something like this?
    learn to read before trolling maybe?

Playing since 2002/06/26

learn to read before trolling maybe?
    I just listed in-game items that you ask for.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Yeah give MAs something so they can reach 100% crit.

Oh wait, they already do.

I think MAs are doing just fine. The stuns and hits they can do are...stunning...I really do not think they are unbalanced at all. Hell, I wish I made an MA instead of my Crat.

The only real weakness they have is a natural weakness; they are not a ranged class.
    Clan Agent Mrbbad &
    Omni-Tek Bureaucrat Rockstar! Mrbb &
    Clan Rockin' Doc Drgaius &
    Clan Engineer Rockstarr

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Account Created: June 27, 2001.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Yeah give MAs something so they can reach 100% crit.

Oh wait, they already do.
    oh wait you're so.. noob?

show me please equip with 100% crit chance. and then count all other offensive and defensive abilities with this equip

oh, you can't?? damn. you're just a sh*ttalker then.

Playing since 2002/06/26

Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

oh wait you're so.. noob?

show me please equip with 100% crit chance. and then count all other offensive and defensive abilities with this equip

oh, you can't?? damn. you're just a sh*ttalker then.
    well... you dont need to have 50% addedd crit to do 50% crit... my MA has somewhere arround 60% crit added and still i do over 80% crits during a whole inferno mission

Quote Originally Posted by Luiza View Post
    ... not really... its not like we had it hard against enfs before that.

but i guess hh@b and upon wave summer will help some =)

Quote Originally Posted by Xkeeper View Post
    well... you dont need to have 50% addedd crit to do 50% crit... my MA has somewhere arround 60% crit added and still i do over 80% crits during a whole inferno mission
    Nice one. Considering inf mission mobs got crit resistance. You should adjust you perser to count crits right. (oh well, maybe you're just misunderstood - some parser shows not your crit amount in percent, but amoun of damage done by crits compared to all hits - that makes sense).

making 80%+ crit setup will gimp you much, making 90ish will totally gimp MA's eavdes/AR/+dmg and all that stuff. Maybe it does a challenge in PVM, but I'am pretty sure it will suck in PVP.

Don't forget you can't hit more than once per 2 seconds with your fists.. And you also need to be in range to hit. Current PVP schema only requires you to have huge dmg burst in 1-3 sec to kill someone(like agent, soldiers, sometimes advs and ma's when we get lucky enough to get close and have stuns up), we cant only rely on crits - fist hits are not an alpha.

Playing since 2002/06/26