Thread: wtb more creative bosses

wtb more creative bosses

I can't speak for the rest but DB was actually more fun than the standard playfield. Alappa...Alb...beast...zods...it's all really the same. I think Dust Brigade(new) boss was A LOT more creative and fun than the rest and didn't actually make me fall asleep 10 minutes in. I would even be willing to set up whole boss ideas with FC covering the story line. A lot of creative people out there and a lot can be done to make this stuff more fun, lets not waste it. Hoping for a reply from a designer as to whether they will allow players to 'invite' boss battles, and how to go about doing it where it wont become unnoticed like the many lost threads on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Letminego View Post
    I can't speak for the rest but DB was actually more fun than the standard playfield. Alappa...Alb...beast...zods...it's all really the same. I think Dust Brigade(new) boss was A LOT more creative and fun than the rest and didn't actually make me fall asleep 10 minutes in. I would even be willing to set up whole boss ideas with FC covering the story line. A lot of creative people out there and a lot can be done to make this stuff more fun, lets not waste it. Hoping for a reply from a designer as to whether they will allow players to 'invite' boss battles, and how to go about doing it where it wont become unnoticed like the many lost threads on the forum.
    Same this new play field is really fun and adds a lot of challenge. Kind of funny a lot of the things put into this boss were ideas i had posted/talked about and it gets to live <3. having mobs that are smarter/require tactics is i think were mmo's should go. Any1 can put a team together of 6 220s or a raid force together and do anything ingame. from just pure dd. With the DB it uses that Damage Against you (blue/green). healing power (yellow/red).

I truly hope fc will add more play fields like this. that there tatics are more AI and requires almost a different tactic every time, without making other classes useless like they did with Dreadlocks/Alappa.
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoticshade View Post
    I truly hope fc will add more play fields like this. that there tatics are more AI and requires almost a different tactic every time, without making other classes useless like they did with Dreadlocks/Alappa.
    Dreadloch bro

And they didnt made classes useless at Dreadloch/Alappa, they did at Albatraum which is best grinded with a keeper tho.
    GoldFish - Riders Of The Lost Org

Quote Originally Posted by Righteous View Post
    Check the GMS and Player Trading Forums.
    What....someone obviously didn't read the content.

basically wanted to make this thread so FC knows that the new content was good and eventful. Why a lot of people are leaving to other games because end game raiding is more fun. More challenges like this would be nice.