Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Letter From The Game Director

cool

nice letter sil, happy to see even more R-K stuff <3 r-k and hopes ure gonna make some really good new PF's and encounters.

I to am curious about the exp bonus levels starting from the 31st and carrying on through the weekend......could really bone me as I'm getting to play about as often as seeing a unique at it's spawnpoint for more than 5 seconds(sorry about that dig)

Waiting with baited breath and head held high at what we hope will be another mind expanding patch.

Moldark out.

P.S what does exp stand for?
    220Solja/213Engi/174Fixer/210Ady/165nt/150Advy/150MA/146Keeper+a lot of lowbies.

"You two will get on like a house on fire" ever been in a burning house?

"All your dreams will come true" remember some of your dreams do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Aerya View Post
    Um... "bonus exp levels" ... will that mean that we will be able to go beyond level 220 ?
    yay lvl 300 here i come ^^

at lvl 299 you'll prolly have to combat a GM 1 on 1 to unlock lvl 300
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerya View Post

Um... "bonus exp levels" ... will that mean that we will be able to go beyond level 220 ?
    Think it means that you gain extra XP to compensate for the time spent not lvl'ing due to the lag
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

I have a wish for the XP bonus thingy:

Not all can play next weekend, me for one wil have to work.

Could you make it so that the first time you log on a toon during or after next friday, you get a hostile nano in the NCU (who dont get deleeted on death) that gives the XP bonus?

That way everyone could enjoy the bonus.
    Xerfi - 205 Fixer, General of Argentum Astrum

Quote Originally Posted by Xerfi View Post
    I have a wish for the XP bonus thingy:

Not all can play next weekend, me for one wil have to work.

Could you make it so that the first time you log on a toon during or after next friday, you get a hostile nano in the NCU (who dont get deleeted on death) that gives the XP bonus?

That way everyone could enjoy the bonus.
    Hope its like this as well,that danged weekend work is a killer
    Steveo:
    NT's who survived SL are into S&M, its been proven several times on here

Thanks for the gesture. I for one did not need nor expect any kind of compensation, but it's appreciated. Unfortunately the downside of this is that the bad boys and girls have now had thier bad behavoir rewarded and we can now expect to see a rise in the amount of posts demanding compensation.
    Some People are like Slinkies.....Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Budurca "Cascanueces" Rave - 220/21 Opifex Fixer
    Lady "Irkalla" Bonita - 150/8 Solitus Enforcer
    Ilove "Kicksgirl" Andrei - 132/2 Solitus Adventurer
    Kickenfs "Damona" Badgirl - 112/4 Opifex Doctor

Azar: LOL Do you take this woman to be your bride? .....Kickenf went linkdead

Cool
    Shanida :: 220/23 Ranged Adventurer :: Omni :: RK1 :: Night Watch

While I appreciate the gesture, I really hope that this compensation doesn't set a precedence for the vocal minority to demand more free days every time there's a hiccup (you KNOW they will).

I really wish you didn't go the bonus XP route either. Aside from the fact that XP has been made MUCH easier over the last while you get all kinds of scenarios where people can't use the scheduled weekend and end up more bitter about the situation than they were before. Bonus XP in other games causes all kinds of problems and a lot of players flat out don't want it. It is gimmicky at best and a CR nightmare at worst.

Having said all that, great news on the new content I look forward to it and I really love the attention RK is getting lately.

Spelling mistake in paragraph 4

"a little, at least in ters of deployment,"

Should be "terms"

G
    Buffarse Ex-Advisor of Genesis

Sadly no more. Gone but not forgotten

awesome, i want to see more RK stuff, since SL is dead for most of the end players, wich have achieved pretty much all... myself love RK, lvled my keeper in RK up to lvl 180 or so, wanna see more of stuff like DB instance, exploring, and pretty much make use of this vast map we got in RK, bump

thanks for next improvment to come

and hope lag is solved quick to see it.
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

Umm...could you maybe fix the lag spikes before the bonus xp weekend...or delay the bonus xp weekend until the server issues are resolved?
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

New quests, new playfields, new servers (erm, no sarcasm here...), new website :
    this game has got more life in the last 6 months than in the previous 2 years I have been playing it.
    Even more important, it seems FC has decided AO still has a future and some potential for growth
    2 words : THUMBS UP !!!! And keep up the good work...

PS : the idea of bonus XP given in the form of a "hostile" nano running for 3 online days would make it indeed easier for those who can't play this week-end....
    Maybe ? Or not ? Please can I ? Really ?

What about those extra lvls? o.O

"Also we will adding bonus exp levels to game next weekend starting on Friday the 31st and carrying on through the weekend."
    Shumarte 220/30 enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramany View Post
    PS : the idea of bonus XP given in the form of a "hostile" nano running for 3 online days would make it indeed easier for those who can't play this week-end....
    Bump. I'm off to Iraq end of next week so this weekend is girlfriend time. WTB XP bonus to last a couple of days into next week so I can get some benefit from it before I deploy.

plx!
    John 'Schwad' Shaft - 220 Omni Doc (ph34r t3h 4fr0!) Schwad's Shiznit
    Mike 'Frobius' Oxlong - 217 Omni Soldier, Chocolate Milkman and layabout. Back from the dead!! Fro's Shiznit
    Captain 'Malfeasance' Ooonagi - Malfeasance / n. - evil crat...
    'Hlepgnak' - Some random trader..

General of Hells Heroes - Pwning for phatz!

EMOTUTORIAL!!!

The infinite is possible at Zombo Com!!!

Omgzzz l33t!!

Quote Originally Posted by Schwad View Post
    Bump. I'm off to Iraq end of next week so this weekend is girlfriend time. WTB XP bonus to last a couple of days into next week so I can get some benefit from it before I deploy. plx!
    No fair! He gets to deploy all weekend AND he wants an extra few days of XP bonus
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

xp bonus thing would be better as axp bonus
    Tergx 220 Atrox Trader | 220 Soli doc | 220 Enf & other toons
    Synergy Factor org ~ APPLY HERE

When readin replies in AO forums, just remember ........ there is no cure for stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    Come on, it took me just 5 minutes to kill a level 178 MA with health-drains and trader pets...our toolset does work

and and increase droprate too if you are increasing xp rate
    and and increase title increase/drop rate
    and chatspeed °too pl0x

thats all
    There are more to farm besides sk and xp

true, but the axp curve after AI20 is just mind-numbing hehe :/
    Tergx 220 Atrox Trader | 220 Soli doc | 220 Enf & other toons
    Synergy Factor org ~ APPLY HERE

When readin replies in AO forums, just remember ........ there is no cure for stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    Come on, it took me just 5 minutes to kill a level 178 MA with health-drains and trader pets...our toolset does work

*bump* where is the xp-bonus? *g* didn't get any until now, and it is already 11:03 AM in Germany of Friday 31th. ^^

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast