Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Letter From The Game Director

Wtb an official anwer too would be nice to hear or read something about whats going on
    j00 r0xx0r, Faruit!
    You last visited: Dec 31st, 1969 at 23:00:00
    ( i´m not that old-.-)
    Hmm Internet in 1969 I´m uber I think

It is now September in FC's time zone, and no bonus XP. Nice going, FC.

Really nice.
    Moonleg, 220 Adventurer and never levelling again!
    Fixored, 167 gridrunner
    Lunarblade, 94 honorable keeper.
    Lavan, 115 pretty-boy doctor that needs more levels.
    Moonatic, 117 tinkerer of gizmos.
    Fortehwin, 211 shadow-creeper. With glowsticks.
    Ammoonium, 108 NT gimpz0r.
    Dingbot, 100 XP-stick.
    Runalot,169 freexer.
    Horsehumper, 36 hor ... I mean, fist-fighter.
    Debuff, 46 wrangle-giver.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobius View Post
    I petitioned it and a GM told me that they are having problems with it but "it is being addressed." He couldn't tell me anything about when it'd be fixed or anything about it. I asked if it would affect any other xp gains other than that by killing mobs, ie mission rewards and axp. He couldn't tell me.

He did however call it the "double xp weekend".

Weee!
    read a few more posts guys and relax this was posted on pg3
    Misslocomp 220/30/70 General of RKA UNITED
    and too many alts to list

Quote Originally Posted by daloco1 View Post
    read a few more posts guys and relax this was posted on pg3
    This still isn't an answer as to when it will be working, thats all we're asking for. This thread is still rather sensible imho. no posts like "omfgz i h8 j00, gna kancel meh subs ovr tihs!!!!!!1!!!!!eleven!!" yet
    Lamargo NM Pistol/Nader - 220/19 - Bio
    General of Insanity-Inc {Omni/Rimor} -> Recruitment Thread - Website

Quote Originally Posted by lamargo View Post
    no posts like "omfgz i h8 j00, gna kancel meh subs ovr tihs!!!!!!1!!!!!eleven!!" yet
    lmao i almost blew milk out my nose readin that part, it reminded of alot of some smaktards i pvp'd in another game
    Misslocomp 220/30/70 General of RKA UNITED
    and too many alts to list

just give people a box of chocolates that poofs in 5 min after opening it
    Tergx 220 Atrox Trader | 220 Soli doc | 220 Enf & other toons
    Synergy Factor org ~ APPLY HERE

When readin replies in AO forums, just remember ........ there is no cure for stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    Come on, it took me just 5 minutes to kill a level 178 MA with health-drains and trader pets...our toolset does work

Honestly. The letter said, "starting on Friday the 31st".
    The fact that there's been absolutely no official response is completely unacceptable.
    The letter also stated, "Keep your eyes out for more specific details on that over the course of next week."
    Yeah, that week's over. No specific details.

I talked to GM earlier and he told me it would be up sometime tonight, that was 6 hours ago.
    Why is it so hard to deliver on your promises on time?

I honestly don't care about the xp bonus, it's the fact that we're being kept in the dark about what's really going on.
    Basically, we've been lied to. >..>

I'm very dissapointed with how this was handled. Yet, you'll still bill me on time. :P

tonight was 6 hours ago was it? So, as in it is now daytime in the timezone they are talking about and it has been for 6 hours? Or did you think he meant your tonight and sometime tonight to mean as soon as the sun goes down?

If Sil wasn't busy at Dragoncon helping to market the game more I would also be upset..... but w/e, it'll come when it does....... Today at somepoint.
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Sil seemed to think the boosted XP thing was working as he had not received any SMS's or other alerts on the subject Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    tonight was 6 hours ago was it? So, as in it is now daytime in the timezone they are talking about and it has been for 6 hours? Or did you think he meant your tonight and sometime tonight to mean as soon as the sun goes down?

If Sil wasn't busy at Dragoncon helping to market the game more I would also be upset..... but w/e, it'll come when it does....... Today at somepoint.
    I'm at GMT -5. That would make it NOT Friday, August 31st in the timezone they are talking about. The xp bonus was stated as starting on Friday the 31st of August. It didn't start then. You just assume that I'm thinking my time zone, not so. I'm going to ignore your condescending tone. :P

I also don't care where Sil is at the moment. The promises he made should be kept no matter what, it's just good business practice. As I said before, I care not about the Xp bonus, I'm more concerned with the fact that a promise wasn't kept and we weren't informed officially as to why.

If you're content to just sit there and take whatever they give you, when they give it to you, you have that right. Just as I have the right to complain about poor customer service.

I for one belive that their likely hitting some bugs with getting it to work properly.I for one dont mind the delay if it means we get the bonus in working form...even if it means it will take a few more days to get to us.

I can just imagine what would happen in the forums if someone did a mish and got -100% xp as a reward
    Steveo:
    NT's who survived SL are into S&M, its been proven several times on here

are they really working on it... or is it another empty promise? well i am very dissapointed at the customer service we are receiveing. So yes i am going to complain. who cares if there working on it. who cares if its not yet working. well i care that as a customer im being lied to and drug around in the mud.

/rant over

Quote Originally Posted by Dagget View Post
    Sil seemed to think the boosted XP thing was working as he had not received any SMS's or other alerts on the subject Friday.
    Are you like, there with him now :S

Say hi to him for me, tell me what he says to "Healy says hi" lol
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

WTB official word. At least say us if there will be or not !

Greetings Citizens of Rubi-ka! The XP Boost is active and started on Friday, it will carry out the rest of this weekend and will end on Monday at Noon GMT. Instanced areas are unfortunately unable to gain the benefits of the boosted XP, but all normal areas will. We thank you for your patience and wish you good luck!

ROFL
    go kill hecklers
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

started on Friday

yea, nice way to cover your ass

Nice, but how much % boost ? Is that a "I'll have to kill you if I tell you" secret ?

0.0% or close to it.

yeah this is a joke, haha sooo funny ... most crap i have ever seen pulled ... i dont even care about the bonus its the fact that this is just a slap in our faces, they anounce it a day late and limit it to places for heck noobs... im mean come on you shoudl see kite hill

well sorry to tell that but inferno hecks give same xp like before well maybe its few % more 1-2 lol
    Evaldas 205/9 Meta-Physicist
    Evaldas1 46/0 Trader
    Evaldas2 60/5 Martial Artist
    Evaldas3 220/27 Doctor
    Evaldas4 113/12 Adventurer
    Evaldas5 218/12 Engineer
    Evaldas21 21/2 Trader

█████████
    █████████
    █████████

Proud applicant of Genesis

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast