Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dear Funcom

Dear Funcom

I have a microwave. I can cook a bowl of spagetti in one minute.
    I can cook a hot dog in one minute.
    I can cook a burrito in one minute.

Please explain to me why in a video game i can shoot Full auto off on the new Hawk MK 5 ql 300, cook my lunch, and still have wait 20 seconds to shoot another full auto?

Give it a Pheasible Special recharge Please. YOu make fixers now sink all this IP into FA and are screwed with a fat recharge time.
    Not even the Jobe Full auto guns you gave advys has the crazy a recharge.

I take back all of my veiled and open hostility towards you -- that post made me laugh out loud.

I cook my spagetti in hot water from the tab. No electricty needed, just something to hold the pasta.

Upupa (220/20/60) Valhall Guardians. equip
    Tantal (220/25/68) Atrox Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Breaks View Post
    I take back all of my veiled and open hostility towards you -- that post made me laugh out loud.
    He is "The Toboexxx"

He is possibly the single largest source for original material to put in logon-messages on guild-bots on RK1
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    He is "The Toboexxx"

He is possibly the single largest source for original material to put in logon-messages on guild-bots on RK1
    soo, he is a genius?

Upupa (220/20/60) Valhall Guardians. equip
    Tantal (220/25/68) Atrox Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Upupa View Post
    I cook my spagetti in hot water from the tab. No electricty needed, just something to hold the pasta.

\o/ for old-fashioned spaghetti making ;p

as for FA ranting of fixer guns, don't use it then ;p i know i still use ql 300 kmp type 5 & ql 300 ofab mk3 (i think it was ). being mediocre i still get to shoot whatever i need to kill, or run away fast enough from what i can't seem to kill after all
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by Toboexxx View Post
    I have a microwave. I can cook a bowl of spagetti in one minute.
    I can cook a hot dog in one minute.
    I can cook a burrito in one minute.

Please explain to me why in a video game i can shoot Full auto off on the new Hawk MK 5 ql 300, cook my lunch, and still have wait 20 seconds to shoot another full auto?

Give it a Pheasible Special recharge Please. YOu make fixers now sink all this IP into FA and are screwed with a fat recharge time.
    Not even the Jobe Full auto guns you gave advys has the crazy a recharge.
    How about you make a tradeoff...a perk that boosts your FA skill by 4000, but also gives you -4000 add all def. I know you want uber defense and a fast ridiculous alpha, but having both at the same time is what they call imbalanced.
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

can i have the opposite perk? 4K AAD and -4K burst ^^

edit: i mean -4k FA, not burst xD just nerfed myself it seems ;p
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    How about you make a tradeoff...a perk that boosts your FA skill by 4000, but also gives you -4000 add all def. I know you want uber defense and a fast ridiculous alpha, but having both at the same time is what they call imbalanced.
    Sure if it takes away your CH on agents that has a 7 SECOND recharge.

At least soldiers can get there new dreadlochs down to 30 second FA recharge.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    Advies now have two 3-4K hitting perk that's independent from acro and has 50s cycle. What do you call that if a 85s FA is "fast" and "ridiculous"?

How about having a the ability to take 30% of anyones HP every 11s, while having the second beast heal, that's your kinda balance aye?
    Last edited by Racatti; Aug 9th, 2007 at 15:50:59.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Advies dont count,

There Funcoms Love childs. They get whatever they want.

There on the do not ever nerf list becuase we cyborz and lovez them.

Roll a soldier then nub. Gah such newbie noobs around. Whine about 'x' profession - answer = roll one yourself.

11s
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

stfu with the FA complaints

this is getting stupid that fixers keep begging for faster FA and AS on hawk and other sh*t like that. the prof is not a FA based prof so be happy that you even have weapons with FA on it.

I didnt whine about X proffesion "dork"

I whined about mine. L2read.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdogg421 View Post
    this is getting stupid that fixers keep begging for faster FA and AS on hawk and other sh*t like that. the prof is not a FA based prof so be happy that you even have weapons with FA on it.
    Hey! you shut your fat mouth!

You dont have to live with a froob weap for pvp! And it wasnt even designed for 220 pvp!

You shut your cakehole Mr Funcom planned everything out for me and gave me good pvp weapons!

Advies dont count,

There Funcoms Love childs. They get whatever they want.

There on the do not ever nerf list becuase we cyborz and lovez them.
    advy love child ??

omg thats was before Le,... Fc sees to h8 advy,s now a days

Quote Originally Posted by Cdogg421 View Post
    i don't whine or beg for faster FA & AS i just want my burst attack to blow a big hole in the wall behind the target ;p

advy love child ??

omg thats was before Le,... Fc sees to h8 advy,s now a days
    yep all love goes to meh now ;p

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast