Thread: [Omni Neutral] Omniforce Wants You!

Red face [Omni Neutral] Omniforce Wants You!

Omniforce Family
    A Family Of Raiding

Hello, Citizens of Shadowlands & Rubi-Ka, My name is Angela Waterbamsen Randel
    on behalf of Omniforce I invite you and anyone of Shadowlands & Rubi-ka to join in on our Family Raids.

We seek anyone who is 150+ And is will to go out and raid with a force only intended on having fun. We promise to bring you what Funcom has intended and maybe not seen for a long time. A raid force that is there to kill those notum stealing Zodiacs & The Beast & Tara as an org based family.

We seek those what healthy strong breeds well known on Rubi-Ka as "Enforcers" and also there aid assisting secretarys the "Doctors"

To keep the vains moving smoothly on the raids we call apon the vast and fast moving "Fixers" from wich our hard core NCU upgrades will need to be buffed in order to keep the raid at a stedy highspeed pace

I hereby invite each and everyone from the Shadowlands & Rubi-Ka community to come take place in this great event. All Fr00bs Welcome!

To get you a spot on this awsome system of raiding. simply send a message to my Secretary In Game on to "Waterbamsen" with the words
    "Sign Me Up" - Omni & Nautral Only may apply, All Profeshions Welcome.
    Or Simply reply on this forum DONT reply if your intent is NOT to join but to cuase problems. & or mokery

Thanks Kindly
    Waterbamsen
    Last edited by WaterBamsen; Mar 28th, 2007 at 21:32:17. Reason: New signup process

-=Jobe Whompa A Place Called Home!=-
    "What would you do if you knew you could do anything? As an NT you shall not ph33r what is to come but what you can acomplish."

Creator Of The Anarchy-Online Gatherings.
    *2005*[Borealis]*2006*[ICC Platform]*2007*[Baboons] *2008*[LushFields Resort]

Bump

"What would you do if you knew you could do anything? As an NT you shall not ph33r what is to come but what you can acomplish."

Daily bumpage

Bump!
    Enforzaaa-220/25/68 Enforcer - Vatos Locos

And a dozen of other alts not even worth mentioning.