Thread: Token Farming

Token Farming

well ive been farming tokens since lvl 112 and was looking for the fastest way to do it.

so i finally found it..and its going pretty good.

This was posted in the forums before but in parts and not all the info togther so here goes the short guide to fastest way to get tokens(OMNI ONLY):

A)must have a yalm for fastest travel.I dont tweak much..the normal playing gamer can get a yalm by selling stuff from foreman(and at that time...lvl 80-100 your already an able person and can do the missions nicely)
    B)Go to the green district
    C)Role missions next to the gate to the main street with max "order" for humen mobs.(easier to kill less hp)
    D)Try setting the sliders to find item missions...these are easier to complete in full(in kill or find a person..you might kill the person and not get tokens cause you havent cleared all mobs yet,objects just sit there and wait for you to finish all the mobs.)
    E)Set the difficulty slider to the left side as much as possible(not going to give percent cause i couldnt calculate it like that..the secert is just try a couple of missions untill you get like 90% dark green mobs and mayby one or two grey ones)
    F)last point:role missions in Harrie`s or Lush Fields..then go back to the grid and into this zones...when finish return to the same mission terminal in rome green and role again and again...(e.g. when rolling missions in these areas keep notice the mission will be close to the grid point its faster that way)

Thats it,Happy farming...i also like the part that im in rome as a part of the trip in 5-10 min` intervals and then if you have unique stuff to sell...like perinuem guns or trade items you can advertise them and get a whole bunce of new buyers each time...

Good luck...and may we all reach the 1000 board alive..and sain...god bless..
    Last edited by mukipuki; Jun 27th, 2007 at 10:27:39.

Yup, the formula isn't that complicated. For me it was pretty much what you described except for rolling from Old Athens to Broken Shores (actually that was the second time I farmed 1k - the first time I did 1k I rolled missions all over RK )

Another thing to point out would be that clearing your inventory off all excess items and then getting as many backpacks as possible is a good idea. That way you dont have to take breaks that often.

well yes its good you mention that...
    But i gussed i didnt mention that cause it was a part of formen for me...
    i got like 6 backpacks on me to harvest the huge amounts of stuff you get from foreman and those just stayed on me....
    as i said a good time to start farming is after foreman and having those backpacks is a must there...all my toons used the same system...
    Last edited by mukipuki; Jun 27th, 2007 at 14:01:23.

id sugest rolling in broken shores lvl 109+ missions or so go there and you can roll a good 12 or so at a time

TL5 Token farming... roll from Newland to BS. They're all right next to the grid.

Why not monsters? You can root them and they don't root you back! Plus if you have IP in pharmatech you can raise money at the same time!
    Causes:
    Make the battlestation a reality for all levels!
    FC, we need Noob Island fixed!
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Amateur CoH Chest Detective
    Temporarily out of game due to XBL. I shall return.

KAES
    Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 40.00%.

for me killing humens is easier..guss they dont like my perinum blaster...i just cut them down...

most monsters are more durable to fire and energy attacks....

You also get sometimes those pesky little lizards that i hate...their tiny like an agent drunk on nanos and speedy too.hard to target and they do me alot of dmg with their special attacks(radiation)which i have to heal..more time to waste...

and the humens mobs have less HP also

but to each hes own....do as you like..as long as it works for you...for me looking for a guide to farm tokens for omni wasnt complete so i made one.

no one was ever this specific like where to go and what to do...all vague..so i made a refrence..one day when i start all over again ill have this to help me out if i forget ;p

the problem with BS although not big one is the multiple door enterys...some time it takes me like a min or two to find the mission enter point.
    In Lush fields you have like 6 big massive doors three from each side...its very easy to find it...just zoom in and your there.saves time and when I farm tokens im trying to cut time to minimum.
    Last edited by mukipuki; Jun 27th, 2007 at 16:55:26.

Quote Originally Posted by mukipuki View Post
    E)Set the difficulty slider to the left side as much as possible(not going to give percent cause i couldnt calculate it like that..the secert is just try a couple of missions untill you get like 90% dark green mobs and mayby one or two grey ones)
    /tell helpbot level <yourlevelgoeshere>
    Helpbot will let you know what ql missions you can roll, and it will look somthing like this for a level 112:
    "missions 200, 168, 145, 134, 122, 112, 100, 95, 89, 84, 78"
    Find your level and go two steps down (check ql of mission reward to see the mission level).
    Two steps down is guaranteed only greens, no greys. (95, in the case of a level 112 puller)
    Three steps down will result in some greys and some green. (89, in the case of a level 112 puller)
    Four steps down is all greys.

HMMPT,it seems that things get complicated while i do these missions...i got to 350 tokens and got some lvl in the way...seems the area has changed...rome is now usless to me...so next best thing for you token hunters out there is head either to Lush Fields or to Broken Shores.Take missions from these places and to these places..the shortest rutes i found.Sometimes you get lucky and get a bravery token...like a bit of a push up the hill...havnt found a formula on getting those yet...think its kind of random...oh well im off to make me more tokens once again...ill update this again if the area change for me again...im lvl 121 now.

On Clan side I liked to roll missions from OA (and few levels later from Bliss) into city of Hope. 10 missions at a time into area of 20 meters in diameter few whompa away was fast going.
    Resident of Rimor
    Ranged TL7 Adventurer Jonalethian
    Pewpew TL7 Doctor Mirkka
    Nerfed TL7 Agent Steinberg
    Parked TL7 Traderskiller Jonaleth
    General of the clan Coven of Hunters

Where you're sent depends on the lvl of the mish and where you pulled the mish from. Go around to different zones and pull a bunch at each to see where you're sent (the terminal in the zone you use make no difference, just which zone you're in). Find one that gives you a short travel time that you can pull a bunch of missions to then stuff all your XP into LE research while you grind out your token board. If that's done you could always keep getting yourself killed off at the end on purpose as a quick way to get back to pull more missions and build up an XP pool which will make levelling faster once you're done.

Level 100-130 are good times to do your 400 and 1k board as you'll get five (lvl 100-124) or six (lvl 125-149) tokens per mission token and it's rather nice to go into TL 5 with a 1k board. At those lvls if you're more of a combat or pet prof you should also be able to grossly over power green RK mobs with all your nice SL/AI/LE gear which means you can zip through in a hurry.

As a 40 or so clan you can roll easy missions from West Athens to West Athens.

As an Omni MA, I did 1001 tokens at 110 by rolling missions from Lush Fields to Broken Shores.

I also set research to 90% to finish all that i could at that level.

Did it with MA and it was no problem doing 4 and 5 missions per hour.

An orgmate told me to put the slider between the two S's in the Mission bar below (Select Mission?) Guarantees all greens

Also, I sometimes hit up the 150-174 battlestation for VP for tokens, usually very active and if I do my job I can get plenty of VP (1k VP for 10 tokens)
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

another tip is for repair missions: you can put the repair item inside a backpack to make more space in your inv for keys.
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

I always did LLLRRR setting, and 34% difficulty setting. That always gave me 100% in the end. I did mostly repair, since they are easy to spot and to "control" (so that you don't accidentially complete the mission without 100% completion). Another tip is to roll missions in Meetmedere to Newland City at L50-ish. You can roll 6 missions in Newland City, and they're literally right next to each other. Incredably fast.

Well more came to me when i reached lvl 150...

In area 10 u can do numerous missions for tokens...in like the little time i spent there I made like 300 tokens to date...so if u have the AI expension its somthing to think of...lessen the grind process altough in RK missions u get to find goodies like grid armor etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Adeo View Post
    I always did LLLRRR setting, and 34% difficulty setting. That always gave me 100% in the end. I did mostly repair, since they are easy to spot and to "control" (so that you don't accidentially complete the mission without 100% completion). Another tip is to roll missions in Meetmedere to Newland City at L50-ish. You can roll 6 missions in Newland City, and they're literally right next to each other. Incredably fast.
    can do the same in rome, missions below lvl 50, can be pulled from rome blue/green, and getting them in the same area... all up each zone has 8 mission locations... usually do this around lvl 60 or so, and get 3 tokens / mission.. not huge, but a relatively fast way of getting the 60 token board, and making some money (for first chars etc)
    Redadv 220/30
    Proud Member of The Renaissance