Thread: The ARK Expo

The ARK Expo

The ARK Expo is scheduled for Saturday October 6th at 1800 GMT on Rimor and Die Neue Welt. There will be a meet and greet in ICC where each department of ARK will have representatives present to answer any questions anyone has on what their department or ARK in general does. This event will last 3 hours (2100 GMT) and then will move to Atlantean where it will repeat.

There will also be two “Zoos”, one located in Jobe research to feature Shadowlands specific mobs and one in Reets Retreet in the Glass Dancefloor area for RK specific mobs. Zoos on Rimor and Die Neu Welt will also be held at the same time.

So get out there if you ever had any questions for the members of ARK or just want to hang out and meet new people.

Why do i get the odd feeling the beast will be in Jobe that day and suddenly go bonkers?

WTB Legacy LTC's. Q&A doesn't do the event's team justice to e-LARP :-)
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Are there just one of these SL zoos? And if I missed it cause came bit late and got no information do I have other change?

Seems like there are multiple tours. Just bit lack of information about numer restrict.
    Last edited by Ekarona; Oct 6th, 2007 at 20:29:45.

was fun to see it, thx
    Dunbic, 220/26 adv RK1, Czech Anarchy org.
    setup