Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48

Thread: Holloween's tricky treats

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Pumpkinhead View Post
    You can be sure that I have some "tricks" and definitely some "treats" for you... Oh yes, my little sprouts, Halloween is just around the corner!
    can i have a taco pumpkin-Claus!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psythe View Post
    You kinda look like Criss Angel the MIND FREAK!!!

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by TondrinOo View Post
    forums costume contest
    I think we will have to do just that...

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by TondrinOo View Post
    if oyu examine that closely you can see something that should be hidden A rating incomming
    Oh whoopy...

    Little boys ... maybe we all should have been made with them...

    *shakes head* really starting to think I should re-take up ballroom or something ... *sighs*
    More Barbie instead of GI Joe game content, please!
    *Yngvild Lothe* ex AO quest designer -- "... So now you just want cheap thrills..." Classic server.
    Role Playing guide
    • Main account = Classic.

    Phasefront can go jump in the ... oh wait it is already there!
    (Since openning, I have used the West Gate, Battle Station or NL grid point, twice).
    ALLNEUTS - always helping new players, regardless of faction.
    Neutral, can mean real freedom for you. ||| New year's resolution - stay off these forums. Hope you are happy now.
    Expansions don't enhance the game, they just extend it and make the beginning easier to catch up in order to race frantically at the "front"

    Kahava - "... we had a civil community."

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenshai View Post
    Oh whoopy...

    Little boys ... maybe we all should have been made with them...

    *shakes head* really starting to think I should re-take up ballroom or something ... *sighs*
    im just very analytical
    Quote Originally Posted by Psythe View Post
    You kinda look like Criss Angel the MIND FREAK!!!

  5. #25
    Since a few people have been asking - Fight Night III will be held that weekend.

    For the uninitiated, Fight Night is basically an event run by yours truly where players think up ridiculous fights (i.e. the ones that are truly unbelievable but you still can't resist watching) and players vote for who'd win in each fight - A pretty simple concept, until you see the hordes of analysis & the odd campaigning from the audience.

    For previous viewers, start thinking up those fights in time for the weekend. Results on the past two Fight Nights is available here & here (curtosey of GSP, who seem to catalogue every fight) for those seeking inspiration.


    Side note: All hail the Pumpkinhead! Or get eaten alive - Your choice.
    Coordinator J.C.Orion
    Team Leader, Media Productions
    ARK Community Relations

    Read the Rules / Learn about ARK / Book a Wedding / Contact the CR Department

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcorion View Post
    All hail the Pumpkinhead! Or get eaten alive - Your choice.
    I do not see why you pitiful humans shouldn't do both. I will see you all around Hallow's Eve!
    Something wicked this way comes...

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcorion View Post
    Since a few people have been asking - Fight Night III will be held that weekend.

    For the uninitiated, Fight Night is basically an event run by yours truly where players think up ridiculous fights (i.e. the ones that are truly unbelievable but you still can't resist watching) and players vote for who'd win in each fight - A pretty simple concept, until you see the hordes of analysis & the odd campaigning from the audience.

    For previous viewers, start thinking up those fights in time for the weekend. Results on the past two Fight Nights is available here & here (curtosey of GSP, who seem to catalogue every fight) for those seeking inspiration.


    Side note: All hail the Pumpkinhead! Or get eaten alive - Your choice.
    BEAST V MERCS!! BEAST V MERCS!

    Oh and for the pumpkin head...I will be ready! I have a quota this year! 200 kills! I cant wait for you to come. I love the harvest! mwahahahahahahaha!

  8. #28
    Mouadiib - Crat (220) - Main
    Haliy - Doc (220) - Research galore... fun fun :/
    Xaii - Agent (220) - In hiding
    Vindeta - Engi (220) - TS Engi
    Willitankit - Enfo (217) - I wanna sammich!

  9. #29
    The day draws closer I sure hope you all are ready for what it appears Uncle P has in store for us this year.
    Director Bekrowe
    ARK Community Relations
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

    :: Social Guidelines ::
    :: Ark Public Website :: Social Events with ARK :: Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry :: ARK Tours :: Join ARK!

  10. #30
    Haliy it was interesting to see the lines of code and how they moved in fluctuating waves down the page, thank you.


    *looks up and around*


    Oh yes, culture.

    Okay, *picks up butter knives*, guess I will try carve him a prettier face.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Pumpkinhead View Post
    I do not see why you pitiful humans shouldn't do both. I will see you all around Hallow's Eve!
    I really think this guy is from MDR, given all the crap talk he speaks after getting smashed over and over and over and over again.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

    Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

  12. #32
    I do so enjoy...playing with you every year, little ones. It is all worth it at the end of the day, when I have played my tricks and gotten my treats.
    Something wicked this way comes...

  13. #33
    Halloween update is up for your downtime reading.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcorion View Post
    For previous viewers, start thinking up those fights in time for the weekend.
    me against bekrowe or against ninanna xD see how much doom she can really deliver
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

  15. #35
    Ooh, Uncle Pumpkinhead visitations. I feel speshul.
    Forums Guardian Cheoptera
    ARK Community Relations
    Social Guidelines
    ARK Web Site

  16. #36
    *warms up oven*

    *obtains all the spices and mixing material needed for pie*

    *breaks open blender*

    *kicks back and waits with a scotch for UPH to pop out*

  17. #37
    Well im here at Reet Retreet and its like 18:35 GMT no one home is that like the trick or the treat?

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Pumpkinhead View Post
    I do so enjoy...playing with you every year, little ones. It is all worth it at the end of the day, when I have played my tricks and gotten my treats.
    Something Wicked is probably the best Iced Earth album to date, and you don't deserve to put it in your sig tbh.
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamentium View Post
    Something Wicked is probably the best Iced Earth album to date, and you don't deserve to put it in your sig tbh.
    Actually...

    The phrase "something wicked this way comes" originates in Act IV scene 1 of William Shakespeare's play Macbeth.

    Just somewhat before Iced Earth came on the scene.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

    Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Assistant Director/Applications Lead - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

    Member, GSP Dancers

    Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by vallikat View Post
    Actually...

    The phrase "something wicked this way comes" originates in Act IV scene 1 of William Shakespeare's play Macbeth.

    Just somewhat before Iced Earth came on the scene.
    I never said Iced Earth owned the phrase, I was merely making a statement, which still stands. Swing and a miss.

    Edit - Matt Barlow is cooler than Shakespeare, he has huge hair.
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •