Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Holloween's tricky treats

Quote Originally Posted by Adamentium View Post
    I never said Iced Earth owned the phrase, I was merely making a statement, which still stands. Swing and a miss.

Edit - Matt Barlow is cooler than Shakespeare, he has huge hair.
    not anymore I don't think

http://www.powermetal.de/news/pic/8881.jpg

But from what I hear he will do vocals for the band Pyramaze
    Monayshot
    220 Fixer AL: 28

Coxtrox
    220 Soldier AL: 27 (Permanent Vacation)

Yeah yeah I know he's bald, it's just too painful to mention. He's still one of my favorite vocalists ever though
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adamentium View Post
    Yeah yeah I know he's bald, it's just too painful to mention. He's still one of my favorite vocalists ever though
    I agree ;p

mellow sound with a hell of a range
    Monayshot
    220 Fixer AL: 28

Coxtrox
    220 Soldier AL: 27 (Permanent Vacation)

Since he is just a monster ...

I wonder if even the forum is scripted, I mean how many original one liners can he come up with?

/whisper Event ARKs how about spawning a few where it will wipe out the PvP gangs? Big enough challenge that cities are captured and it will require Omni, Clan and Neutrals together to drain, debuff and critical strike them to reclaim the cities.

... continues with a hushed tone ... "Faction or whole player base challenge?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jenshai View Post
    I don't think I have ever had pumpkin for or during Halloween...

Strange tradition *shrugs* will be there obviously, hope I can get those little floating pumpkins for my toons...

We don't "trick or treat", kids don't sell cookies at peoples doors. Just not safe, where ever, when ever.

(carved wood and chalk if that helps you bend your mind around the idea and we do have some costume parties)
    Round here we carve turnips and the kids go out halloweening - singing rhymes and asking for money. I think it's connected to old traditions of giving the dead money for passage in the afterlife.
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister

Quote Originally Posted by Tryqz View Post
    Round here we carve turnips and the kids go out halloweening - singing rhymes and asking for money. I think it's connected to old traditions of giving the dead money for passage in the afterlife.
    greece amirite? seeing as how you had to place one gold coin on the tounge to get a trip to hades or you'd have to wait a looooong time to see which hell hole you got paired into
    Quote Originally Posted by Psythe View Post
    You kinda look like Criss Angel the MIND FREAK!!!

England actually, but we had a lot of ideas imported by the Romans in pre-christian times.
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister

Quote Originally Posted by Tryqz View Post
    England actually, but we had a lot of ideas imported by the Romans in pre-christian times.
    was close :/ seeing as how rome and greece had the same ancient religion and yeah i remember reading about Cesar attacking england just to say "i fought some mythical warriors!" seeing as how rome hadnt really heard of england back then
    Quote Originally Posted by Psythe View Post
    You kinda look like Criss Angel the MIND FREAK!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123