Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: [CLAN] Haven

y helo thur

send my regards to the master that is QOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB aka QOOBOXOXOXOXOBOXOXXO

upz

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

first page

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"

bamp

first page

hehe, Sunday ended horribly for me after an otherwise awesome weekend, that's why

topside

first page

bamp

figured i would bump this.....

but im bored and think i should clarify some things...

There is no tax in Haven, but there is a 1% commission in the player shops.

2% now i believe

We have members from all around the world, discussing real life politics and such in a fun way is allowed however insulting and hurting eachothers feeling is obviously not allowed. but it is encouraged depending on who is the target (zenner)
    Foul, offensive and hard swearing is not allowed publically in Haven. see chat guide

[ What we offer ]
    credz pl0x

I think I should also add that Haven is the shiznit IF you can handle it. Sometimes there are laik 20-30 ppl on and its so much fun in rog chat. I have been in Haven for laik, coming up on 4 years or 5 mebbe, since whenever haven was /born. I can honestly say I have never had so much fun in any other org/guild/clan/wtfever as I have in Haven. We filter out the retards fairly well, and if you have a dimented sense of humor and can take some jokes then you will probably fit in and have a great time. We dont play AO as a job, we dont take it seriously alot, but we do have a blast. so i guess join if you wanna, and hope you can handle it.

also please god have the expansions or gtfo. non official rule but it gets old. fr00bs ftl
    HurtsDonut - 220/23/60 Doc
    Iheartj000 - 165/16 - Enforcer - Work in Progress

Oh yeah, forgot about the tax change a little while ago. Think I was to busy drinking to notice

think PP forgot it at 2%.. but /care though, bumb for tards :P

to the top

dotdotdot otherwise known as an ellipsis

first page

Nathrak, post your application on our forums as a guest. I do not activate forum accounts for anyone not in our org.

^.^

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast