Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The old servers?

If we as humans didn't dream, we would all be in caves still.

The basis is that it would have all the patches that affect RK up to this point, so you could even go to the battle stations with your "classic" toons and face only other classic toons, just as one example.

Towers would be a much bigger thing than they are now, you wouldn't have access to the expansion buffing items, so they would be escential.

I'll sign for this!

Most gracious thanks to ye.

Quote Originally Posted by Apothis1 View Post
    I like the base idea, but agents pre expansion slaughter every class at level 200, not only this but shades, keepers could not exist on such a server.
    People do enjoy Keepers and Shades don't they? Maybe make an exception with a few over-riding modules. Allow them to spawn on newb island / the back yards (since they couldn't spawn in SL).

Keepers wouldn't have much of an adjustment, tough to get their nanos from missions and dynas but they do drop. Then they would have to used the implants, weapons and armour like everyone else. Maybe some over-riding adjustments like allowing them access to the 101-104 Panthers but not the 100 or 105 Pained ones. (Not sure why I say this but it feels right.)

Shades ... they can't use implants as things stand. All their gear is SL+ really and would be too OP. So over-ride a few "not shade" tags and allow them to use implants?
    Last edited by Jenshie; Dec 29th, 2008 at 17:27:02.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456