Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The "Tab"!

omgzlongoverduebump
    Customizable Tab please!

It would be decidedly helpful to be able to tab the lifts in LE mishs & the portals in Pande.
    Aleah, MA :: Zhoie, Doctor :: Scarlett, Soldier
    Neutral, (former) President of Art of War

Dipping my toe back in, thinking of returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    For the record, this is an exploit I am totally cool with people using. :P

Id just really like to be able to turn off friendly and enemy pet tabbing. I understand some people name their pets the same name as themselves for damage dumper but it is really a nuisance that I am sure all pet classes appreciate.

Wow. Nothing brings home the need to adjust tabbing more than the duelling system.

Sorry all clan MPs, Engineers and Crats but no way am I going to bother to duel you until they address this.

Tab NEEDS to consider your duelling target and PETS as enemies. Having to mouse to target pets during a duel (yes, control-tab would work ... but not at OA grid term when its packed with people) is plain awful. Nothing was more frustrating than that. I ended up running out of range just to end (and lose) the duel.

And I have the patience to duel Enforcers on my Doc so its not like I'm unwilling to do a long fight. But make something where you don't have to use the mouse puhLEEZE.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Bump
    Eseb

Luckyspawn: spartans know all about pvp in BS /macro sparta /s THIS IS... SPARTA!!! \n /afk

*disco*
    At the end one humain will remain,alone with god.
    Changing area. Please wait.
    Entering 'Garden of unredeemed Pandemonium'

Doh! ><

bump
    Aleah, MA :: Zhoie, Doctor :: Scarlett, Soldier
    Neutral, (former) President of Art of War

Dipping my toe back in, thinking of returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    For the record, this is an exploit I am totally cool with people using. :P

Bump
    Eseb

Luckyspawn: spartans know all about pvp in BS /macro sparta /s THIS IS... SPARTA!!! \n /afk

Bump for customizing

I would also like to put in an idea that would probably more difficult to impliment but I think would be as big of help if not more.....

Tabbing order: Currently it seems pretty damn random on who/what gets tabbed first when you tab in both pvp and pvm. This makes both situations painful for both melee in pvp (tabbing an opponent across the room when there are 5 right next to you) and ranged in pvm (shooting a mob on the otherside of the mission when your right on top of a mob). Now in the pvm situation this can be avoided by taking a little time to verify on your map what you have targetted (unless your hunting outside in an area that you have no map) but in bs pvp and even tower fights where the clusters can get confuseing on the map at times the only real way to see where your target is, is to waste time ingageing them for a second which I have found cost you HP's in mass pvp situations.

Long story short, makeing the "tab" function select the closest target first would be nice.

Bump
    Eseb

Bump for this. I still think this would be helpful too --> http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=526327

Bump for a targetting system which incorporates both ideas please!
    Troxxor - Atrox Enforcer - My Ganker [Target]
    Slights - Solitus Enforcer - My Tanker [Target]

Loyal General of Ascension
    www.clan-ascension.org
    Rimor | Clan
    Significant Alts: SlightChange | Bokken | Takken

bump
    Resident of Rimor
    Ranged TL7 Adventurer Jonalethian
    Pewpew TL7 Doctor Mirkka
    Nerfed TL7 Agent Steinberg
    Parked TL7 Traderskiller Jonaleth
    General of the clan Coven of Hunters

Bump
    Eseb

Bump
    Eseb

Quote Originally Posted by Shrpshooter View Post
    I would also like to put in an idea that would probably more difficult to impliment but I think would be as big of help if not more.....

Tabbing order: Currently it seems pretty damn random on who/what gets tabbed first when you tab in both pvp and pvm. This makes both situations painful for both melee in pvp (tabbing an opponent across the room when there are 5 right next to you) and ranged in pvm (shooting a mob on the otherside of the mission when your right on top of a mob). Now in the pvm situation this can be avoided by taking a little time to verify on your map what you have targetted (unless your hunting outside in an area that you have no map) but in bs pvp and even tower fights where the clusters can get confuseing on the map at times the only real way to see where your target is, is to waste time ingageing them for a second which I have found cost you HP's in mass pvp situations.

Long story short, makeing the "tab" function select the closest target first would be nice.
    For me, if I hit f1 or click on myself before I tab, it always goes to the closest target first.

For mission lifts, BS control points and panda portals, left click till you get the target you want then hit E.

BUMB for selective faction tabbing though.

My pinky finger hurts after a lot of BS from hitting ctrl+tab, so I finally bought a G11 and macro'ed it
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Bump!
    Eseb

Bump
    Eseb

WTB, damn it :\
    Eseb

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast