Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Add nano init to ACDC

Quote Originally Posted by UNIDENTIFIED View Post
    Waahash, you tends to over analyzes which causes you to make wrong statements. Which statements you said is wrong? I highly recommend you to read all my posts again. Mathematics is more than numbers, the answers for you questions is there look for yourself.
    Point to me where I was wrong, please do (this goes for everyone, I'd genuinely like to know what I did wrong and where I was being dishonest). The burden of proof lies with you. I've made my statements, you've made a continual statement that has been rebuked (it does not nullify UBT), and tried to support it with a story that has no substance. I provided numbers, you provided anecdotes. I provided counters to your anecdotes. You stand, but you stand alone and on a weak foundation. Don't try to insinuate that I can't comprehend what you're saying. I read them, I'm not convinced because your claims aren't supported by a shred of evidence. You're the one who hasn't read the rest of the posts. You go re-read them. I have; I tend to do this because I do try to understand you through your 4th language. You tell me why it is .125 seconds, which is all this equates to, breaks NTs. Tell me why it is that .125 seconds reductions to every profession's cast times causes NTs to be far and away the only problem that can arise with the suggestion. Tell me why that when an NT does not cast any faster for almost exclusively every nano (and we can throw UBT back into the mix, but we might as well throw in chain stuns, program override, and NSD among other things) they use, despite it being their combined offense and defense, makes them more likely to benefit than anything else. Tell me why it's NTs getting boosted but nobody else gets boosted. We've shown you why that isn't. You need to show me, and everyone else you've argued against, why it is. Until you can do that, you have no argument. You will shun the numbers as much as you like, which is being hard headed, and counter with 'but but but all of these outside and irrelevant factors.' Maybe an emergency patch should be issued denying NTs from receiving Offensive Steamroller and/or Improved Cut Red Tape. Either one of these have more weight to them than this singular suggestion, combined they are even worse, and yet you want to focus here because you're too proud to admit you have nothing else.
    Last edited by Waahash; Mar 31st, 2015 at 21:18:44.

Reality is what our mind percieves from five senses that we have. How reality works depending on how well we interpret the informations given to our brain.
    Give up Waaha, he is *way* out of your league.

Reality is perception with a typo, therefore -> 75 nano inits. Sherlock Holmes would be proud.

The signature text is so small, it's like the fine print to what he is trying to say. It's all so clear now!Well then I perceive him as wrong, using both personal philosophy and elementary level mathematics. At least in this fashion, if you think I've lost my marbles, the math still stands there.

OMG I LOVE NTs, i love the way they root people, and run away to heal themself just to run back and continue the fight !!! Im sorry i brought up your favorit profession as example. Because i thought NTs ar the only profession who fights without weapons but mainly casting nano programs. I admitt im too proud to admitt!!! I stand alone on a weak foundatiom with 1 disagree against 15 agrees!!! With no evidence or numbers to show!!! OMG !!!

I admitt everything, are you happy now !?
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

OMG I LOVE NTs, i love the way they root people, and run away to heal themself just to run back and continue the fight !!!
    See agents, crats, fixers, traders, and anyone with access to root grafts. NTs and crats being the only of these 2 professions that don't have HoTs or access to heals, so you're essentially angry about kiting. Go somewhere and kick up some dust about that instead, you'd probably get further.
    Im sorry i brought up your favorit profession as example.
    Not that it's relevant, but my NT is my least played 220 that is equipped. I log it for NS, and farming, and sometimes org APFs. Aside from that, I didn't make it exclusively about NTs. You did. You still have yet to mention anything other than an NT being UBT'd. I've asked you to bring up other professions, and why you haven't addressed them is your own fault. Your english isn't too poor, but your sarcasm is.
    Because i thought NTs ar the only profession who fights without weapons but mainly casting nano programs.
    That's not sarcasm, everything else in game uses weapons to an extent in addition to their nano programs. And as we've shown, the NT gains the least from nano init being added to the ACDC, yes is the 1 profession in game that's offense and defense is tied to their ability to cast and or cast quickly. You can do better. Please try.
    I admitt im too proud to admitt!!! I stand alone on a weak foundatiom with 1 disagree against 15 agrees!!! With no evidence or numbers to show!!! OMG !!!
    This is, for all intents and purposes, factual.
    I admitt everything, are you happy now !?
    I can never be happy

I think UNIDENTIFIED is qq-uestra disguised as a Romenian atrox shade with a poor taste in red wine and a loud mouth about his poor math abilities. In before he starts defending creationism before his coccyx bone.

I think gates is lonely guy with smelly clothes who eats potatochips for dinner infront of his computer too much and lost tracks of normal everyday life.
    Last edited by UNIDENTIFIED; Mar 31st, 2015 at 23:38:26.
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

It seems my webcam was hacked!
    Last edited by Gatess; Apr 1st, 2015 at 11:42:34. Reason: my momma made me do it

Well then...hello waa

Hello gatess! Been awhile!

But

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    Alien Combat Directive Controller will add +75 to Nano Init
    All hail the end of days! Nanotechnicians will soon be raining death upon us all with their 0.12 second faster nukes!

Seriously though, it's really cool that Michi (apparently) read this thread and added this to the test server.

Quote Originally Posted by Litestrider View Post
    All hail the end of days! Nanotechnicians will soon be raining death upon us all with their 0.12 second faster nukes!Seriously though, it's really cool that Michi (apparently) read this thread and added this to the test server.
    0.13!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123