Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 170 Agent twink

Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    is 250 cobra even possible?

I tried calcing it quickly but came up a bit over 100 points short
    It is no problem with the right gear. Has to be solitus or preferably opi to make it work well though. It crits about 1500 in pvp ithout crit buff. which is pretty sweet

[QUOTE=Lupusceleri;4996254]if you use an undercover kit (the ones also used to go neut) /QUOTE]

Woah woah woah... your saying i can go back to neut?

Not to sound like a newb beggar etc. but..

Wow, please, please, send me a tell ingame and explain to me how to aquire one of these and exactly what it does, or post back here, i would love to go neut to aquire some armor etc. from omni and clan before going back to clan in my final setup for my Agent if possible.

P.S.

Please!

(/tell marinegent if your on rimor, if atlantean or die-nuet just repost here

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=search&name=undercover

I tried rolling one, but no luck after about 3k rolls.

"Can be found in Return/Find Item-Missions as the item to return/find." Auno quote.

[QUOTE=Marinesold;4996433]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    i would love to go neut to aquire some armor etc. from omni and clan before going back to clan in my final setup for my Agent if possible.

Out of curiosity, which items would u like to get from omni side? Cos if ur already clan theres not need going omni unless u have a secret unknown to me
    {Edited by Yarkona: Removed political link} pvp
    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
    By the power of Truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe
    Looking for a new Omni guardian for my gang of merry men, send private message if interested

micro-kinetic sleeves and gunship... ?

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

SPS works decently at 170 too, mainly because of 11s AS, which allows you to kill smurfs and other evaders. Also in long lasting fight with several opponents its nice to be able to spam ASes around fast.

While for example against great advies (like brushed) Cobra would give better chances for alphaing, since if the alpha doesnt work, then advy can just hit cocoon and phoenix (assuming your alpha even landed decently). With SPS on, you are probably too busy kiting/snare perking to be able to swap Gargantua on for that one-shot-alpha. And after that youd have ~25s AS with Gargantua, while only ~15s or so with Cobra. But going doc might be the way to solo advies in the first place, these are just mimic enf related observations.

Besides that swapping Gargantua does the job if its a really good doc, or if you wanna try to alpha down enfo before they can hit cocoon for fun. Swapping weapon for docs isnt issue either since they dont really hurt that much.

SPS is near 1/1 with rage running in full def, while with cobra youd have to set agg/def slider almost to 50% to be able to 1/1 with rage, if you going mimic enf that is.

Anyways all comes down playstyle and what you prefer, both ways have their situational pros/cons, best try yourself what works for you. Cant really go wrong with either SPS&Gargantua or 250 Cobra Mk6. But one thing is sure, Cobra Mk6 is by far the hawtest looking of em all

PS. just my current opinion, before having actually tried Cobra, would have to alter my setup a bit for it and might still have to depend on having ransack tower up for keeping it 100% while maintaining fast AS. So out of lazyness staying with SPS and because im happy with it most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ani View Post
    SPS works decently at 170 too, mainly because of 11s AS, which allows you to kill smurfs and other evaders. Also in long lasting fight with several opponents its nice to be able to spam ASes around fast.

While for example against great advies (like brushed) Cobra would give better chances for alphaing, since if the alpha doesnt work, then advy can just hit cocoon and phoenix (assuming your alpha even landed decently). With SPS on, you are probably too busy kiting/snare perking to be able to swap Gargantua on for that one-shot-alpha. And after that youd have ~25s AS with Gargantua, while only ~15s or so with Cobra. But going doc might be the way to solo advies in the first place, these are just mimic enf related observations.

Besides that swapping Gargantua does the job if its a really good doc, or if you wanna try to alpha down enfo before they can hit cocoon for fun. Swapping weapon for docs isnt issue either since they dont really hurt that much.

SPS is near 1/1 with rage running in full def, while with cobra youd have to set agg/def slider almost to 50% to be able to 1/1 with rage, if you going mimic enf that is.

Anyways all comes down playstyle and what you prefer, both ways have their situational pros/cons, best try yourself what works for you. Cant really go wrong with either SPS&Gargantua or 250 Cobra Mk6. But one thing is sure, Cobra Mk6 is by far the hawtest looking of em all

PS. just my current opinion, before having actually tried Cobra, would have to alter my setup a bit for it and might still have to depend on having ransack tower up for keeping it 100% while maintaining fast AS. So out of lazyness staying with SPS and because im happy with it most of the time.
    Well said. You CAN cap the Cobra recharge though. It just takes a lot of twinking and in practicality it requires you to be opisex. Due to slightly higher css and ofab chest. Those last few points make a big diff in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by docharmm View Post
    Out of curiosity, which items would u like to get from omni side? Cos if ur already clan theres not need going omni unless u have a secret unknown to me
    Dunno, I'm not the one asking it, but please please PLEASE learn to quote properly.. It's not all that hard with tags. Now it looks like I'm saying what Marinesold says.

Quote Originally Posted by Marinesold View Post
    Woah woah woah... your saying i can go back to neut?

Not to sound like a newb beggar etc. but..

Wow, please, please, send me a tell ingame and explain to me how to aquire one of these and exactly what it does, or post back here, i would love to go neut to aquire some armor etc. from omni and clan before going back to clan in my final setup for my Agent if possible.

P.S.

Please!

(/tell marinegent if your on rimor, if atlantean or die-nuet just repost here
    Yes you can go back to neut, in fact Horrible did it a couple of months ago. Look lower in the post to see how to get one.

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=search&name=undercover

I tried rolling one, but no luck after about 3k rolls.

"Can be found in Return/Find Item-Missions as the item to return/find." Auno quote.
    Useful Link (clickie!)

As you can see on arpa3.net, chances of rolling this item increase DRASTICALLY at QL201+. For example a QL71 Neutral undercover kit pops up in clicksaver every 10000 rolls (that is ROLLS, not items, so every 50000 items), but a Neutral Undercover kit rolled in a QL201+ mission is generally under 100 rolls. So 500 missions. That's 15 mins of clicksavering at most.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

I wanted the enhanced pads of dedication as:

1. Omni own tara atm and GoS is not valid
    2.It gives more hp/nano than any other shoulder item I can wear at the moment

Do I need to roll the undercover kit exactly my level or can it be over? And also how do i revert back to clan? Do I just wait for it to run out or is there something specific I need to do? Also if I use a kit to change faction will I be de-orged/lose my towers?

Kit needs to be your level or higher.
    You are de-org'd and lose towers.
    It locks faction skill for about 6 days, not sure if Skill Lock Mod will have an effect (but should do) and if it is the case, triple implant and perk combat knowledge and use perk just before using the kit.... If it has an effect it will drop lock time to 3.5~ days

PS: Never use one if you are Prez of an Org unless you promote someone first, you kinda pox everything if you do

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

dont think it has an effect since my SL beacon is always the same

And gayness at being de orged/towered but I guess thats just a sacrifice i'll have to make at some point

Quote Originally Posted by samsunggg View Post
    Well said. You CAN cap the Cobra recharge though. It just takes a lot of twinking and in practicality it requires you to be opisex. Due to slightly higher css and ofab chest. Those last few points make a big diff in this case.
    Do you got the exact number which cobra is capped? becouse i remember you posted to have 1890 AS and still couldn't cap it (or i remember wrong?). I sit at 1841 AS and it still say me 14 sec when i spam it, even if is really close to 13.
    Kumo to kumo no aida wo tsukinukete
    Dare mo mita koto no nai basho e
    Yume no naka de egaiteita basho e
    Arifureta SUPIIDO wo koete

I would think you would need close to 2k AS skill to cap it at 12 sec but having a 13-14 sec recharge is good enough imo

Is good but not enough, already died to some good twinks in a situation which 1sec of difference with my AS would have close the question(in my favour), just can't bother to twink better symb before treatment research lvl 2
    Kumo to kumo no aida wo tsukinukete
    Dare mo mita koto no nai basho e
    Yume no naka de egaiteita basho e
    Arifureta SUPIIDO wo koete

1900 to cap Cobra according to http://usuarios.lycos.es/anarchy/aimedshot.htm

And thanks for the rolling info about that undercover kit.

1900 to cap Cobra according to http://usuarios.lycos.es/anarchy/aimedshot.htm

And thanks for the rolling info about that undercover kit.
    Actually it says 1900 to cap it at 11s. But that's impossible since recharge is 1.7 sec on the cobra so min AS recharge would be 11.7, which according to that sheet would require something like 1877.

Due to the loss of some phat towers I cant test if 1900 caps it atm. Some tl7 agent (or a tl5 with better setup) could probably try if they wanted to.
    Last edited by samsunggg; Dec 11th, 2007 at 15:45:53.

Besides that swapping Gargantua does the job if its a really good doc
    Sometimes!
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Umed View Post
    Do you got the exact number which cobra is capped? becouse i remember you posted to have 1890 AS and still couldn't cap it (or i remember wrong?). I sit at 1841 AS and it still say me 14 sec when i spam it, even if is really close to 13.
    equi pl0x, I can't see how the hell you have 1840 on a soli

Quote Originally Posted by Mewnman View Post
    equi pl0x, I can't see how the hell you have 1840 on a soli
    Probably some high towers and org contracts. Most omni orgs on RK1 have all that stuff
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast