Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 170 Agent twink

will update my setup and post it since i still have one saved with some CO pieces of when i tried fp doc ( cookie wannabe, i admit ), but u can get into your AS calculation 3 things : Made maxed ,150 ransacking tower (now gone) and x2 Bracer from totw for +10 AS ^^ screw poison sabas

/Edit ---> Setup
    Last edited by Umed; Dec 11th, 2007 at 17:08:58.
    Kumo to kumo no aida wo tsukinukete
    Dare mo mita koto no nai basho e
    Yume no naka de egaiteita basho e
    Arifureta SUPIIDO wo koete

hope it is not final setup =P ql210-240 imps will give u more AR and AS, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Umed View Post
    Is good but not enough, already died to some good twinks in a situation which 1sec of difference with my AS would have close the question(in my favour), just can't bother to twink better symb before treatment research lvl 2
    read skills ftw ^^ also which 210-240 impls will give me better AR/AS? rightwrist is 210 symb then jump to 230, quite a pain to get on, right hand is other AS spot and i'm already planning to get at least living in (impls here is just a nono), same for eye symb ( no implant, nono), so only one implant you can really use would be a 240-250 implant for aao in both feet or left arm. but prefer aad there if i have to get something on
    Last edited by Umed; Dec 12th, 2007 at 00:05:24.

[QUOTE=docharmm;4996500]
    Quote Originally Posted by Marinesold View Post

Out of curiosity, which items would u like to get from omni side? Cos if ur already clan theres not need going omni unless u have a secret unknown to me
    twinking items, that are omni only etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Umed View Post
    will update my setup and post it since i still have one saved with some CO pieces of when i tried fp doc ( cookie wannabe, i admit ), but u can get into your AS calculation 3 things : Made maxed ,150 ransacking tower (now gone) and x2 Bracer from totw for +10 AS ^^ screw poison sabas

/Edit ---> Setup
    If there's a TOTW version im pretty sure there'd be a set of bracers like that from inner sanct, had a look?
    Wingdoc Doctor 218/20
    Supersneaky2 Agent 76/8 Rookie
    Malendruu MartialArtist 164/18 Apprentice
    Supersneaky Agent 207/16 Novice
    Wingtower Fixer 164/16 Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Supersneaky View Post
    If there's a TOTW version im pretty sure there'd be a set of bracers like that from inner sanct, had a look?
    Nah, there isn't that I've ever seen.

no IS version of those bracers. Btw Umed, your setup has like 0 nanocost in it. Bye Bye nanopool after about 3 CHes I think

In fact i'm 100% Fp Enf, only having the 15% hardcore NCU sometimes to get ride of mimic, and that's all. For FP doc i should change completely the setup, and it's not worth it imo

how does fp enf work for you? I find healing up 14k hp VERY annoying especially if you meet another agent and they AS/CS 60% of your hp away and you have to sit around healing+mongoing all the time. Even so rage will kill your nanopool quickly enough with +15% nanocost as you would want rage constantly running in case of sneaky NTs or traders

Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    how does fp enf work for you? I find healing up 14k hp VERY annoying especially if you meet another agent and they AS/CS 60% of your hp away and you have to sit around healing+mongoing all the time. Even so rage will kill your nanopool quickly enough with +15% nanocost as you would want rage constantly running in case of sneaky NTs or traders
    Profs you own easier with doc:
    doc if high hp.
    soldier
    ranged advie

Profs you own easier with enf:
    The rest.

Yes healing is a problem in mimic enf. But 800 RS and NR more than weighs up for it. In doc an agent has among the worst NR in game. Not a good thing for someone who relies on heals.
    Kiting is also very hard. Any enf or advie will cacth up with you so kiting will be difficult. Also the absorb you get as enf does wonders for your survivability.
    Against enf who has at least 3 dmg types in their alphas at tl5 you absorb well over 2k .)

Then there is ofcourse challenger for best gnakk factor. +252 AAO equals 504 for Ai perks.

From my perspective, fp doc is best vs advie( melee or ranged ) enf, nt,soldier,(some agents),ma,fixers and some docs.

Only reason id go fp enf , in bs is if im either bored and wana have lol +800 rs, or a toe to toe duel vs a other agent or trader.
    Cookie'FF'Tastic

The peace sign is just the middle and the trigger finger

yes i really dont see that many advantages in enf, sure you have a lot of hp but 14-15k is easily alphable by any agent/soldier/fixer/trader at that level and you see it a lot in BS. Whereas in doc you can at least run away, remove debuffs and heal yourself for another fight

Ive always thought of mimic enf as a gank tool but I will probbaly use it more when I change to an evade setup

I've found that going soldier and using the few buffs they have with TMS is quite effective.

Even if you get the NR/AR from Enf, or the CH from Docs - Good NTs/Traders/Docs will still drain/UBT/nuke you, so CH'n and healing won't always work or help, and in Enf you can't anyway, so in a lot of situations I find soldier to work the best, though of course there's drawbacks. Also - typically there isn't 1 person to deal with, so running away and healing/removing the debuffs isn't always an option.

The reason I don't go doc, is I'd lose a lot of AR; I'm an agent and I wanna keel ^^.

It all depends on your setup though and what's going to be more advantageous. There's no certain profession to mimic to win consistently =), that I've seen at least.

It depend on your playstyle, with fp enf you can always kite melee prof (to not saying with right setup u can perk em throug limber, for those like MA or melee advy), if they root u with graft rage and go ahead, same with those NT that don't bother to cast SL root on you (or you counter, love it).
    I would say that NT are easier in fp enf due to your chance to alpha them, even blinded, as doc u would just get blinded then u can't land perks for the lack of AR (with challenger). for fixers and docs i have to agree with cookie, they just are a pain in the ass cause you have to kill em over time (spam AS) or either if you fail alpha you can get time ubting and healing yourself,and doc is perfect for this unlike in fp Enf where is just alpha or /run.

For the rest just see em first and /gnak .

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBayBay View Post
    From my perspective, fp doc is best vs advie( melee or ranged ) enf, nt,soldier,(some agents),ma,fixers and some docs.

Only reason id go fp enf , in bs is if im either bored and wana have lol +800 rs, or a toe to toe duel vs a other agent or trader.
    An nt or fix will just root you and leave you if they are losing. Or more likely come back 15 seconds later with their buddies and pwn you.

And then there are ofc grafts. Anyone can do that to you and get away. Blows!

From the point of view of my Doctor, I prefer to fight against mimic doc agents since their NR is crap and I can perk them easily and they rarely land ubt on me. I can usually kill them before they get away. Agents in mimic enf however are harder to kill due to their high NR.
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

yes enf is good against any nano dependant professions but there are only 2 of those i care about ;p doc+trader (sometimes nt i guess) others i need to hjeeel myself for lol

Quote Originally Posted by samsunggg View Post
    Profs you own easier with doc:
    doc if high hp.
    soldier
    ranged advie

Profs you own easier with enf:
    The rest.

Yes healing is a problem in mimic enf. But 800 RS and NR more than weighs up for it. In doc an agent has among the worst NR in game. Not a good thing for someone who relies on heals.
    Kiting is also very hard. Any enf or advie will cacth up with you so kiting will be difficult. Also the absorb you get as enf does wonders for your survivability.
    Against enf who has at least 3 dmg types in their alphas at tl5 you absorb well over 2k .)

Then there is ofcourse challenger for best gnakk factor. +252 AAO equals 504 for Ai perks.
    Just curious if you have a 170 agent, cause this is VERY VERY different from my experience and those of most 170 agents i talk to.

An nt or fix will just root you and leave you if they are losing. Or more likely come back 15 seconds later with their buddies and pwn you.

And then there are ofc grafts. Anyone can do that to you and get away. Blows!
    I think this answers my question... if roots are a problem for you, then you likely don't have an agent or don't have a very experienced one. Yes roots will let someone escape for a second, but theres no reason for any agent to be rooted more than a few seconds...

BTW, if you are referring to 100% gank build then i retract my statements :P I am talking about a build that can actually stand up and fight as opposed to hide, gank and hug BY.
    Last edited by Bonghigs; Dec 12th, 2007 at 17:52:10.
    Proud Member of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Bonghigs View Post
    Just curious if you have a 170 agent, cause this is VERY VERY different from my experience and those of most 170 agents i talk to.
    I do.

Setup here:

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=81190

Ah, so you're pretty clearly a gank setup which would explain why you don't like FP:doc.
    Proud Member of Paradise

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast