Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 170 Agent twink

Even if he is in what u call "gank setup" , he don't hide like the other 99% of agent's population (me included). There are people that just can't stand with fp doc.
    Kumo to kumo no aida wo tsukinukete
    Dare mo mita koto no nai basho e
    Yume no naka de egaiteita basho e
    Arifureta SUPIIDO wo koete

Quote Originally Posted by Umed View Post
    Even if he is in what u call "gank setup" , he don't hide like the other 99% of agent's population (me included). There are people that just can't stand with fp doc.
    i'm assuming this is directed at me. If it is: uhh, OK?
    Proud Member of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Bonghigs View Post
    Ah, so you're pretty clearly a gank setup which would explain why you don't like FP:doc.
    Nah. my setup works for ganks for sure. But I'd call it a defensive setup. Aad left arm, no coh shoulder, maxed evades.

I could have had about 100 more offense and similarly lower defense. I opted for better defense.

I'd call my setup kite setup. I use range increaser so I can actually root ppl before they are on me and I spent a bit on nanoskills so roots actually land sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by samsunggg View Post
    Nah. my setup works for ganks for sure. But I'd call it a defensive setup. Aad left arm, no coh shoulder, maxed evades.
    They don't believe in evades on RK2 :P
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

natu is a newb.

<3
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    From one troll to another. Cut the crap, Blackie. Or just roll a MP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Escritores View Post
    And right there this thread turned emo...
    Boori:There is a difference between a "Soldier" and a "Walking Dreadloch-Modified Shark".
    best post ever
    forum mod <3

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    Nope.. 13k+ hp docs at TL5 ftw

And a TL5 agent with a decent hp setup can reach 11kish too or so, I heard
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post

I've played my doc in several setups including having only 8k HP but 1.9kNR, or having 1.3k dodge range, or 12k HP(I'm NM). Each setup had times when it owned and times when it sucked. For example, I could survive some pretty crazy **** in the low hp/nr setup simply because every perk heal would restore a significant percentage of my HP, I also rarely got rooted or debuffed, my weakness was primarily agent and MA alphas although I could survive those with a little luck; nothing else really gave me much trouble, and I owned traders :P. In my HP setup I get rooted and debuffed a lot more but I also can survive big stun alphas much easier. In the evade setup I had a nice offense via 11s capped aimed shots but was still weak to some bigger alphas. To say any of those setups is the best is a bit narrowminded don't you think?

Likewise with agents, I can think of situations where 11k HP would be nice and I can think of situations where max AR(and the evades that come along with that setup) would be nice.

PVP is always about playing the metagame, and the metagame is different on each server so what works on RK1 might not work as well on RK2 and vice versa. Pre-LE evade setups were king in TL5 pvp, it wasn't possible for ranged professions to get enough AR to perk you except for agents in mimic enf and since everyone was 150 at the time agent alphas weren't a very big concern. LE came and gave everyone a lot of AR and tipped the scales away from evades being the best option. Patch 17.8 will change things again if people start making teams for pvp, I think having a crat in the team and having an evade setup will be very nice, but we'll see. Either way, no one setup is significantly better than the others, at least not in my experience.

/end rant
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    You're pretty much right on that when it comes to docs and agents.. There's like one defensive agent, he's very nice though
    RK2
    Boem 220/30 Opi Agent
    Geseeff 165/20 Soli NT
    Animalsk 170/21 Soli ranged adv
    Geseeff2 150/20 Soli Agent

Surovi1: enf dead in like 10 secunds
    Toxicrush: show me
    Surovi1: i no time for that

y zunjx does very well his is the kind of setup im aiming for after my hp temporary setup

i can see how evade agent would be good, atleast if it does as well vs other proffs as it does vs fixers, i would say i only land a capping fa like 1/10 on zunjix before evade debuffs (and even after not so great most ot hte time ). And deffintly looks fun playing an ar/evade agent in mimic enf and just running around and insta gnaking people
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    The point is, playing an agent needs more skill.

Do you got the exact number which cobra is capped? becouse i remember you posted to have 1890 AS and still couldn't cap it (or i remember wrong?). I sit at 1841 AS and it still say me 14 sec when i spam it, even if is really close to 13.
    Not sure if this is relevant anymore, but figured my numbers may help...

I've hit 12s recharge, which is capped as far as I know, with 1899 AS, not sure what the cut-off for AS skill is to get this, but I can check if anyone is interested.

Would be nice, since im going this route at some point on my 170/18 agent

It depend on your playstyle, with fp enf you can always kite melee prof

Thats the thing tho, i personally dont like kiting . like in duels vs a enf/adv/ma i rarely find a need to kite, thats why i just <3 mimic doc.

And about beeing rooted, while the nt/fixer escapes some ppl seem to forget we got a root that checks 64% vs nr ( iirc ) USE it :P

Also when fighting toe to toe vs a fixer i often double dot them, comes in handy when they try to leg it
    Cookie'FF'Tastic

The peace sign is just the middle and the trigger finger

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post

I run with 11.6k hp normally, with a few minor changes I can get 12k hp, trox can get like 13.5k or something if they are really keen. That's without going ridiculously all out hp setup, which gimps you in too many other areas.

yeah i calced around 12k with paramedics and pen ofab in some slots i will only have about 1500 AR however

If you get my setup and swap in x2 arul saba (using chemical one atm) and x2 GoS (which i'm currently farming, 1 to go) is easy as hell to hit close to 12k (on soli). And still having 1.6k+ AR and decent evades.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBayBay View Post
    And about beeing rooted, while the nt/fixer escapes some ppl seem to forget we got a root that checks 64% vs nr ( iirc ) USE it :P
    I presume that was directed to me

I do use exactly that root. And as opposed to many others I've actually put serious ip into pm+ts. And I use a range increaser as well. Must have for a kiter imo.
    However, rooting an adv ot NT or fixer... or enf is not easy. They have kickass NR and/or root resist and most of them are very fast. Certainly TONS faster than an agent in mimic doc.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBayBay View Post
    Also when fighting toe to toe vs a fixer i often double dot them, comes in handy when they try to leg it
    Well, they forgot to reperk NR1 or u just tried 20times? becouse even 160+ doc have problems landing them + ubt on some fixers

My dot ar is prolly just on par with a fixer with nr1 perked :P
    Cookie'FF'Tastic

The peace sign is just the middle and the trigger finger

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567