Thread: Professional Recruitment

Professional Recruitment

The Professionals program is looking for volunteers again. The professionals are those players who communicate the specific professional concerns from the player base to the dev team and are active on the forums talking about and discussing the ins and outs of their profession. Representatives to Funcom from the players themselves. You can find the details of the program here

There are currently slots available for the following professions:

Agent 2x, Engineer 2x, Keeper, Soldier x2, MA, and Trader

Please review the selection criteria and process of selection in the post linked above and if you are interested apply via PM on the forums to me with the heading 'Professional application - <insert profession here>' by December 18, 2007.

Updated for MA professional. Applications on this will be extended 2 days from the original date posted.

Thanks for everyone who applied! You should hear from me sometime between now and Friday. Hopefully we can have some professional picks by Monday next week to help bring in the holiday joy.

I will keep you all up to date on the process.

We are going to push back some of the selections till the 26th and 28th due to the holidays. However that does not mean I will not be in contact with you in the next couple of days. The announcements are based on your acceptance first. *coughcough*

Everyone who did apply should have a private message in their inbox. Those of you who did not receive one should then please send me a private message soon!

Happy Holidays everyone!

I am pleased to announce your 3 new professionals:

• Ocene - Soldier
    • Spartanx9 - Soldier
    • Ebondevil - Agent

More to come tonight and tomorrow morning!

Also Welcome Axela as your new Trader Professional!

Please give a warm welcome to your new MA professional:

Glassgoat!!!

P.S

Wakizaka as your new Keeper professional!!!

I am pleased to announce Uaintseenme and Kuznechik as your new Engineer Professionals!