Thread: Inferno Quests, 190+?

Inferno Quests, 190+?

If I remember correctly the Inferno Quests added in 16.3 should all be locked to level 190+ right?
    Or have I had the wrong information all along ^^?
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

190+, I got bounced by the NPCs when I tried to start the quests with my fixer.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

I am having a hard time understanding how those pesky tl 5 NTs got their hands on NBS then
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg

Was talking about that +200% nanodamage one ^_^

Rafeg

You can start some of the quests from ICC as far as i remember.. i have the inf quests on my tl5 NT... but its been a while

i think some of the quests were 190+, but not necessarily all of them.. either that, or FC only enabled the level lock recently.
    Redadv 220/30
    Proud Member of The Renaissance

I started one of the inf quests on my MP the other day at around 180'ish, the one that starts with the light and ends with the ring of plausability so that one is doable before 190 at least.

The NBS one is the one that end with the rage imp, and at least for NTs its doable at any level (or at least 149+).