Thread: Honest opinions for a NT

Honest opinions for a NT

Well, lately I've been reading all this stuff of NT's that they are really weak and stuff... I feel I am weak, but since I can kill orange monsters (except for elite soldiers and stuff like that), I thought it didn't matter much ALL Enforcers I know do a lot more damage and resist a lot more... but honestly, I don't want to keep lvling my 65 NT if when I get to lvl 120 I'll be useless against greens...
    Oh yeah, and that part about being able to kill orange monsters, if and only if I can find a MP kind enough to give me mat. crea mastery and biomet mastery. (why don't we have something like that anyway?)

Are NT's as weak as they say? and if so, is Funcom doing anything about it?

hm... when I was lvl 35 or something, I got beaten in PvP by a lvl 20ish DOC... hm...

It's kinda half and half really. When/If FC do implement the big anti twink changes which Gaute mentioned a few weeks ago, NT's will come out of it very well (imho) as we've never been able to over equip NF's so we won't be changed overly that much. Meanwhile those Enf/Sodliers etc who are well out damaging us at the moment are all well overequiped (not met one who hadn't over equiped by far who could out damage an NT) will suffer greatly. And if they do as proposed make mob's easier to balance this (as they were toughed up because of the twinks) we'll come out pretty good *fingers crossed*.

We have bugs, lots of them but thats something which you never know, one day might get fixed. And then theirs range, which lets face it is a pain in the butt, and our lack of NCU space and all the other problems. But we can but hope that one day, even they might get listened too and acted upon.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

NT's are actually still pretty strong, it's just some whiny babies (myself included) that dislike having good sides taken away from you. I can still take out an agent or a soldier 1 on 1 in PvP, I can still be amoung the highest damage dealers in any team, and I can save both my own and other peoples ass with roots and calms.

We don't have any healing, and we can't overequip. At the moment, that is our two biggest downsides.

For those of us who chose nanomage (probably the majority), we're in serious lack of HP.

since you are not very high level yet, I would recommend you to reroll anyway. Stay Nano tech, but reroll as Atrox.

Rk1 :: Abasin :: lvl 72 clan nt
    Rk2 :: Illuvatar :: lvl 154 omni nt