- For Clicksaver you need a script called winetricks.sh, you can get it HERE
- To run the script you extract it and type: ./winetricks from the commandshell (maybe you have to do chmod +x to make it executable)
- From the menu install: vbrun60 (maybe the corefonts are helpful too incase your chat looks garbled in AO)
- Copy msvcp60.dll from your \windows\system32 folder to /home/username/.wine/drive_c/windows/system32/
- Make a launcher on your desktop with the command: wine /home/username/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/clicksaver242/Clicksaver.exe and run it. The database and settings file should be in wine /home/username/ I have not been able to alter this (yet).
That should be it. It works ok in fullscreen mode which is the only way I get AO to run unfortunately (I'd prefer windowed mode). Sometimes it will stop clicking, but just hit the 'request missions' button again and it will continue.
Hope this helps.
Ps. This was done on Linux Mint 4.0