AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Very good thread, and Im all for keeping the effects, IF I could actually play morphed in ANY cave-like environment, or wouldnt get my camera zooming to trees, walls, hills etc... Even normal missions are impossible to play morphed, as you constantly have to unmorph to be able to loot anything, or just have to fool around with your cameracontrols while turning around...

I still do play morphed, but I really hate how the camera works on other than leet or reet morphs.
    Mercenaries never die, they just go to Hell to regroup!

Big bump , should be adv only though. Advs are the true Shapeshifters ;p
    Dear Omni, gather up and clean my ...base

President Spiritual Guru of Devil Inside
    Fourth
    Sadism
    Diyu
    Willnukeyou
    Goodfella
    Dawnbreaker

Soulhuntress

Bump, Fc give Adve a new look in morphs, its not to much of a change.
    "Death is as big a part of life, as life it self".
    First wizard, Sword of Truth.

Macdk TL7 Equip
    Baraccus TL7
    Equip
    Raugmoss TL7
    Equip
    Maczilla TL5
    Equip
    Maczol TL4
    Equip

hmm yeah.. I dig this a lot.. Bump for the future of Adv's in 18.X+

PS: make other people that get this buff not take any visual style.. only get the passive boosts..

Not a bad idea to solve the problem.

I would prefer them to actually address the problem, since it effects more than just adv morphs (yalms for instance). They need to properly move the camera to the new head spot; after that, they need to do proper collision detection and angling to prevent things like your head sticking into a hill or wall.

huge bump for this
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Front page, bump.
    "Death is as big a part of life, as life it self".
    First wizard, Sword of Truth.

Macdk TL7 Equip
    Baraccus TL7
    Equip
    Raugmoss TL7
    Equip
    Maczilla TL5
    Equip
    Maczol TL4
    Equip

bumpityyyyyyyy
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Hello ?
    Dear Omni, gather up and clean my ...base

President Spiritual Guru of Devil Inside
    Fourth
    Sadism
    Diyu
    Willnukeyou
    Goodfella
    Dawnbreaker

Soulhuntress

Thumbs up

Yea! would be great to get changes for the morph looks.. atleast so that the morph, lets say wolf for example "evolves" to something different from Calia's Form: Wolf all the way up to Calia's Figure: Wolf .. so you could see that if the opponent is using form, morph, anatomy or figure version of the wolf moph (or any other hi adv self only morph)

Why self only and why not for froobs?
    - simply becose paying accounts need more love .. seriously. that we pay should give us something special (ok, the armor & other gear are great.. just that something new and different would be awesome for a change!) And self only so that adv as a prof would be different from the mass (everyone can have the present wolf form.. atleast i want to be different )

This shouldnt affect the mods of the morphs.. just the models for teh looks

Tepikeep - 220 / 26
    Teppox - 220 / 20
    And a way too many lowbies...

Proud member of
    Northern Star

I have refrained from playing an adventurer because I can't stand when the camera goes up my butt. This is a great idea!
    Turnyourhead "Rockempire" Andcough - 220/29 Doctor Equipment - General of The Leviathan Movement
    Top "Etrier" Stepper - 220/26 Enforcer Equipment - President of Whale Tail

Bump for good idea, although I doubt it will get fully implemented, given how much effort it takes to develop, animate and test a new mesh. I can see this happening if they only change the head.

But then again, this will make Advies look like Furries from anime/manga sub-culture, and I doubt that the manly descendants of Norse Vikings would fancy that.

Quote Originally Posted by Glarawyn View Post
    When "morphed" you would still have a human shape, still be wearing your armor (or, most of it anyway...). The ultimate option would be to have a slightly different but still human posture while morphed, but to save the sanity of the modelers stick with the current breed models. When morphed, the nano would change the head, hands, arms, feet, and back appearance, overriding the armor and/or social tab.
    Great idea. Hopefully though you could chose between this appearance and the regular morph appearance, or have two nanos, one for each. There are some times when it's fun keeping the original morph appearance when hanging out in Rome:

Bad Time To Be AFK

Quote Originally Posted by intelknight View Post
    Bump for good idea, although I doubt it will get fully implemented, given how much effort it takes to develop, animate and test a new mesh. I can see this happening if they only change the head.
    Overwriting the displayed armor textures is possible now with the social tab, so if the morph just changed which "armor" texture was displayed in specific spots it could work without new meshes. Entirely new physical forms would require new animations as well as adapting the textures for any armor that would be visible in the new form. Not a small task.

Quote Originally Posted by tiralee View Post
    Great idea. Hopefully though you could chose between this appearance and the regular morph appearance, or have two nanos, one for each. There are some times when it's fun keeping the original morph appearance when hanging out in Rome:
    Maybe a 1 NCU nano that changes what form is applied when the morph is run. If the nano is not running, orginal full animal form. If the nano is running, new anthropomorphic form.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

The second I see furries running around humping trees, im out of this game!

=P
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Bump. Great suggestion.
    Musha Emaan Boom - 220/20 Adventurer
    West Empaya Athens - 220/26 Fixer
    Anti Rainking Anti 207/21 Keeper
    Forever Sneakez Whatever - Agent
    Uptown Pooncat Girl - 150 MP!

All members of Equilibrium

I bump the gripe about our morphed cam, Have bitched about that and the collision framing in SL for years..but am totally not into changing the morphs into a collage of sol/ani >.< That would be just butfrigginfugly
    Quote Originally Posted by Venachar View Post
    Yes. I'm a total idiot. Please don't quote that last sentence out of context
    Well Duh lol.

I have chronic dyslexia of the keyboard..

Zen.

So glad Funcom ignored this suggestion. The last thing this game needs is furries.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12